The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

The Great Hall

Go down 
+27
Lilliana Monroe
Katerina Anechka
Niklaus Petrovin
Charles Brandon
Catherine Willoughby
Madeline Bouvier
Gabriel Murphy
Thomas Craven
Anna Stafford
Mary Rose Tudor
Henry Percy
Edward Craven
Noelle Hoffman
Royce Westmoreland
Diane de Poitiers
Thomas Seymour
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Isabel Leigh
Elizabeth Seymour
Juan Garcia
Henry VIII of England
Margaret of Austria
Mary Boleyn
George Boleyn
Nan Saville
Emilie De Fontanay
Anne Boleyn
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

The Great Hall - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 9:28 pm

I smile as I am drawn into his dark eyes. His mysterious looks do enrapture me, I nod as he asks me to dance,"It would bring me great pleasure,"and then add teasingly,"...But I do not even know your name, My Lord..."

There is something dark and dangerous in his eyes, like dark hooks for the soul....
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:05 pm

I move little closer to him and whisper.

''Than I am flattered , my lord that I am the reasaon that change your mind''

It was all I could manage to say.I look at him and I could
nearly get lost in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:28 pm

Margaret of Austria wrote:
Margaret nodd after Emilie's words.
No... of course he can't act without the King's approvement, though he is Lord Chancellor for a long time and also served the previous King, I can imagine that he acts sometimes by assuming that the King supports him... though the King would never allow him to do so, I suppose.

She giggle after her words about having a passionate nature.
Ohh I recognize myself too! I also speak at times before I have given things a second thought, it isn't always good to do so, but normally when I find a situation dangerous, I try to be more careful before I speak.

She smiles at Emilie and Olympe.
Well, I must go now, I look forward to your visit tomorrow!

Emilie frown, herself don't think that her dear cardinal could ever do something that the king wouldn't allow him to do, he have to much love and respect for his majesty, but she prefer to don't answer about it.
She nodd and answer her.
Me too, I am very careful with each word I tell when I feel that the situation could be dangerous for me or for someone else about whom I would have to talk ...
Emilie nodd again.
Allright, I will leave soon too anyway, your grace, I will see you tomorrow, with Olympe.
She courtsey to her, then take Olympe's little hand in hers and walk toward a couch in a corner of the room and sat on it, look around and chat with her about the dancers, the music and the people talking around, thinking that it will soon be time for them to leave. [/color]
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
1st Baron Seymour of Sudeley
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 12:30 am

Elizabeth Craven wrote:
I smile as I am drawn into his dark eyes. His mysterious looks do enrapture me, I nod as he asks me to dance,"It would bring me great pleasure,"and then add teasingly,"...But I do not even know your name, My Lord..."

There is something dark and dangerous in his eyes, like dark hooks for the soul....

I laugh. "Oh please forgive my manners, my name is Thomas Seymour." I say with a head nod. "May I have the pleasure of learning your name my lady?"
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 12:33 am

I was right-he is a Seymour. I do not think I have spoke with him before at Wulfhall, perhaps just acknowledged...

I smile widely as we make our way to the centre of the floor as other dancers file along beside us. My hand slips into his as the music starts.

"Elizabeth...Elizabeth Craven,"I say softly looking at him warmly.
Back to top Go down
Juan Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Juan Garcia

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 12:02 pm

She was so close to him, that he felt like warmth was going through his body.
I feel like I have known you for years... But on the other hand, I still want to know more and more about you.
Glanced at their hands and stroked her slim fingers.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 1:32 pm

I could feel my body begin to tremble from his touch and he makes my heart skip a bit.

''I love books very much,maybe because when I reading them I can be in some wonderful and different place...I love rain and maybe that sound strange but I simply love rain and as you already know I enjoy very much in horse riding.''

Back to top Go down
Juan Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Juan Garcia

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 4:07 pm

Horse riding on the rain... It doesn't sound strange. It sounds... Exciting.
A sparkle showed up in his eye.
I will remember that everytime it rains, I take you for a ride, my lady.
Giggled quietly and imagined her in totally wet dress calling from Elizabeth's body for taking it off.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:00 pm

As he began to speak I could
see his eyes sparkle.I smile softly and moved my golden
blonde hair from my face.

''Than I look foward to that...''

I say with smile on my face.
Back to top Go down
Juan Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Juan Garcia

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 6:01 pm

He also smiled admiring her own smile in his thoughts.
As you are the lady-in-waiting... May I ask how do you find the Queen? And also lady Boleyn, if you have met her. Whole England knows that the King is dazzled with her.
Touched the tip of her hair that she has just cleared from her face.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 6:45 pm

I look at him still smiling.

''The Queen is kind,lovely and very religious women.For lady Anne I can not say anything because I never met her or spoke with her''

Back to top Go down
Juan Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Juan Garcia

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 7:19 pm

I understand. I have also heard about the Queen everything you have just said.
Smiled and took a sip of his wine.
Oh and... when you will be willing to leave the Hall and head for your BedChamber, I hope to get an opportunity of seeing you out, my lady.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 7:34 pm

seeing the gentleman i was speaking to briefly before and the blonde hair lady. i take a mouthful of wine looking around and smiles when a unknown gentlemen appoarches me and asks me to dance
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 7:38 pm

''Oh I didn't notice how late it is since you mentioned,I think that is alredy time for me to retaire to my bedchamber.''

I say softly and smile.

''I relly enjoyd in your company and I hope that I will see you again,my lord.''
Back to top Go down
Juan Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Juan Garcia

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 7:43 pm

It was my greatest pleasure of meeting you, listening to you and being here with you, lady Seymour. I am looking forward to seeing you as soon as possible...
He took her hand and kissed it again softly looking straight into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 7:52 pm

I smile when he kissed my hand.Then I stand up and start walking slowly towards my bedchamber still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Juan Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Juan Garcia

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:07 pm

Jonathan accompanied her to the Hall door.
Goodnight, Elizabeth.
Smiled charmingly for goodbye. He already started missing her. Felt like his heart was calming down as she was not so close to him anymore.
Then he looked at the place they were sitting before and smiled a little to himself. He sat down somewhere further from this place and took a sip of his wine. Scouted around and saw a familiar face. He had seen this lady before. She was the duchess of Cornwall, but unfortunately he didn't remember her name. Then he thought again of amazingly spent evening with lady Seymour.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:33 pm

I smile and curtsies.

''Goodnight,my lord...''

Then I turned around and start walking towards my chambers felling that I alredy miss him.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:28 pm

Emilie leave the room with Olympe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:42 pm

after i finished dancing i went back to the table and picking up my wine once more smiling, looking around to see if i knew anyone.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 4:36 am

Elizabeth Craven wrote:
I was right-he is a Seymour. I do not think I have spoke with him before at Wulfhall, perhaps just acknowledged...

I smile widely as we make our way to the centre of the floor as other dancers file along beside us. My hand slips into his as the music starts.

"Elizabeth...Elizabeth Craven,"I say softly looking at him warmly.

I feel our hands laced together, then I hear her say her name. "Well it's a pleasure to meet you lady Craven." I say I admire her steps. She seemed a little familiar although I could never be sure.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:37 pm

I do find him to be very attractive but I have been taught to always be aloof with men-never play the first move and always allow them to confess their affections first.

We walk into the middle of the floor as music starts again. I glance at the other dancers. I then turn to Thomas and I smile, knowing I am an accomplished dancer. I curtsy as the dance begins, does he recognise me?

I think I may have only met him once but I could never forget those eyes...
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:18 pm

Royce came back to court after a while. He had some matters to solve in Scotland. He missed King James. But he also missed english court. Once entered in the hall, he saw many people dancing and laughing. They ignored him. He took a breath and walked along hall slowly. A servant brought him some wine. Then he reached windowside and kept on sipping his wine silently, looking around
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:57 pm

seeing Royce enter the great hall watches him head to the window not to sure if i should go and stay thank you to him.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:53 am

Elizabeth Craven wrote:
I do find him to be very attractive but I have been taught to always be aloof with men-never play the first move and always allow them to confess their affections first.

We walk into the middle of the floor as music starts again. I glance at the other dancers. I then turn to Thomas and I smile, knowing I am an accomplished dancer. I curtsy as the dance begins, does he recognise me?

I think I may have only met him once but I could never forget those eyes...

I smile as I circle around her holding her gaze. The song ends and I am very intrigued by this lovely young woman. I want to know everything about her. I take her hand once more into mine and lead her to a more quite area. "My lady Craven, you have caught my interest. Tell me more about yourself."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great Hall
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next