The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

The Great Hall

Go down 
+27
Lilliana Monroe
Katerina Anechka
Niklaus Petrovin
Charles Brandon
Catherine Willoughby
Madeline Bouvier
Gabriel Murphy
Thomas Craven
Anna Stafford
Mary Rose Tudor
Henry Percy
Edward Craven
Noelle Hoffman
Royce Westmoreland
Diane de Poitiers
Thomas Seymour
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Isabel Leigh
Elizabeth Seymour
Juan Garcia
Henry VIII of England
Margaret of Austria
Mary Boleyn
George Boleyn
Nan Saville
Emilie De Fontanay
Anne Boleyn
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage

The Great Hall - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:23 am

smiles

no i wanted you to stay but i do not want to worry Elizabeth if i do not know her myself.
Back to top Go down
Juan Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Juan Garcia

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:50 pm

Do not worry, my lady. Everything is under control, you will certainly meet one day. Now excuse me, lady Guinevere as I should be going... I hope to see you soon.
Smiled again looking into her eyes, nodded and bowed kindly. Then turned around and left the hall.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:43 pm

I enter the Great Hall as night begins to fall. I feel like a weight has been lifted off my mind knowing that my brothers knew wife is in a stable condition-I do so hope she will be well.

As I enter the hall I smile kindly at courtiers I know and then proceed a little further into the hall. I stand by the dancers hoping someone may ask me to dance...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Murphy

Gabriel Murphy

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:31 am

Arthur laughed thinking of his Uncle Markus. The man had himself banished from court again. He looked up and saw a tall blonde woman. Arthur decided to ask her to dance. He walked over to her and bowed his head. "Hello, my lady. Would you care to dance," he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 12:37 pm

I smile warmly as an attractive man approaches me and curtsy a little,"My lord..."
As he asks me to dance I smile and take his hand as I feel my heart beat a little faster,"It would be a pleasure...I am Elizabeth Craven..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:28 pm

walks into the Grand Hall wishing i could escape but i can not i have to remain at court, steps inside the hall takes a glass of wine and carries it around.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
1st Baron Seymour of Sudeley
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:49 pm

After spending some time in my chambers, i decided to venture out to the Great Hall and get some food and see what was going on. I took a goblet of wine and glanced around. No one in particular took my interest so walked around to see if I could find Lizzie.
Back to top Go down
Madeline Bouvier
Lady-in-waiting
Madeline Bouvier

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:58 pm

Lizzie was tired to being trapped in her room all day. She wanted to get out and explore the palace since it was so different from the ones in France. She put on her favorite blue dress and fixed her hair slightly. She walked down the hall from her room and ended up at the entrance of the Great Hall. She walked in and saw many people dancing, eating, and just having fun. She grabbed a goblet of wine and began to walk around.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:35 am

As I continued to walk around, a beautiful blond woman caught my eye. I had to meet her, so I walked over and introduced myself.
"Hello my lady I couldn't help but notice your beauty from across the room. Are you new here at court?" I asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Murphy

Gabriel Murphy

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 2:25 am

Elizabeth Craven wrote:
I smile warmly as an attractive man approaches me and curtsy a little,"My lord..."
As he asks me to dance I smile and take his hand as I feel my heart beat a little faster,"It would be a pleasure...I am Elizabeth Craven..."
Arthur smiled happily at her. "It is such a pleasure to meet you," he said to her. The Earl of Cornwall looked her over, and smiled happily. She was very, very pretty. "I am glad to have met you," he said to her.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 6:19 pm

I take his hand and we walk into the middle of the floor. I smile warmly at him as the musicians pluck on the strings of their lutes and beautiful music drifts through the air.

I curtsy in accordance with the dance,"I am glad to have met you too...so tell me about yourself my lord..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 6:41 pm

watches silently from where i stand i move to the windows look out seeing how cold and dark it is sits on the ledge ignoring the music and chatting thats going on around me. grabs a passing waiter and picks up a drink.
Back to top Go down
Madeline Bouvier
Lady-in-waiting
Madeline Bouvier

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 7:15 pm

Thomas Seymour wrote:
As I continued to walk around, a beautiful blond woman caught my eye. I had to meet her, so I walked over and introduced myself.
"Hello my lady I couldn't help but notice your beauty from across the room. Are you new here at court?" I asked with a smile.

Lizzie continued to walk around the room watching the dancing and chatting carrying on. She smiled at a few ladies that she has met since her move here to England. She noticed a young handsome man was looking at her. She noticed that it was one of the Seymour brothers. She had been here long enough to learn about the Seymour family. She looked away and pretended she hadn't noticed him. Leaning against one of the tables she continued to watch everyone enjoying the nights music and food. And then she heard a voice beside her. As she turned she dropped into a small curtsy. My Lord.

Although, Lizzie was quit admired by his comment about her beauty. She was always told back in France that she was a beauty mostly because resembles her mother. She smiled to him and nodded her head. I thank you my lord for that lovely comment. And yes i am new at court. I just recently moved here at my fathers request.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 7:23 pm

I admired her and could not help but smile. "May have the pleasure of knowing your name?" I was betting myself that she had an exquisite name.
Back to top Go down
Madeline Bouvier
Lady-in-waiting
Madeline Bouvier

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 7:50 pm

Lizzie looked back out into the crowd as she took another sip of wine. She looked back to him as he asked her what her name was. I am Madeline Bouvier and i come from France. Lizzie said without skipping a beat. And may i ask what your name is my lord?
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 8:01 am

I knew her name was unique. I smiled. "I'm Thomas Seymour, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance my lady" I said as I took her hand and kissed it.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Murphy

Gabriel Murphy

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 3:08 am

Elizabeth Craven wrote:
I take his hand and we walk into the middle of the floor. I smile warmly at him as the musicians pluck on the strings of their lutes and beautiful music drifts through the air.

I curtsy in accordance with the dance,"I am glad to have met you too...so tell me about yourself my lord..."
Arthur grinned. She wanted tot know more about him? Hmm....where to start. "Well," he continued,"my story is I guess....er sad in a way. I had been married but, she had an affair with my best friend, and they committed suicide."
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:31 pm

Leaving my room for the day I make my way towards the great hall to mingle with others and enjoy my time here now that I have arrived at court.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:39 pm

Nan kept on watching around in silence.She was taking little slow sips from her wine. She didnt have apetit that night.She just wanted to be in crowd. After she had spent lots of time at her room alone. She tried to see a familiar face.Like 'Boleyns' for example but she couldnt. She just hoped to see Anne tonight.It has been a while she couldnt talk to her best friend.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:36 pm

As I begin the dance and take his hand I smile. The musicians play their instruments and the courtiers dance beautifully. I blush a little under his gaze but still smile happily...

However I begin to frown as he tells his story,"I am...I am so sorry my lord."

Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:29 pm

Edward entered the great hall after a long day. He took a goblet of wine and then began to walk through the great hall-he spotted his sister with a man. He nodded at the both and then stood by the dancing courtiers...
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:32 pm

Nan dropped the empty goblet on table and walked towards window side. She might need some fresh air while she was watching dancers cause she felt she couldnt breathe for a moment. It was too crowded? She leaned her back to window and looked at the dancers. They were having fun. It was playful song. She glanced around and saw a man walking into hall recently. She stopped for a moment. He was Edward? She blinked and looked at him again. Yes. It was absolutely him. She turned her face to somewhere else fastly like she didnt see him.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:34 pm

Edward turned his head as he heard a clatter. He noticed a woman looking away clearing trying to hide-he then smirked as he realised it was Nan Saville who was looking away,"My Lady Saville,"he said in a deep tone, sipping on his wine.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:39 pm

Nan felt him coming closer but kept on watching dancers. Until he talked to her. She gulped silently and turned to him like she was suprised "Oh my lord! How nice to see you!" She put a wide smile on her face and bowed. She could feel the depth of his voice and tried to keep her smile fresh on her lips
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:42 pm

He smiled kindly,"Were you hiding from me, my lady"he asked a little unsure of her behaviour.

Last edited by Edward Craven on Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great Hall
Page 11 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next