The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

The Great Hall

Go down 
+27
Lilliana Monroe
Katerina Anechka
Niklaus Petrovin
Charles Brandon
Catherine Willoughby
Madeline Bouvier
Gabriel Murphy
Thomas Craven
Anna Stafford
Mary Rose Tudor
Henry Percy
Edward Craven
Noelle Hoffman
Royce Westmoreland
Diane de Poitiers
Thomas Seymour
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Isabel Leigh
Elizabeth Seymour
Juan Garcia
Henry VIII of England
Margaret of Austria
Mary Boleyn
George Boleyn
Nan Saville
Emilie De Fontanay
Anne Boleyn
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

The Great Hall - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:44 pm

Nan was looking at him carefully but then her smile dissappeared and a cold impression appeared on her face. "What makes you think that i'm hiding from someone?" She asked with a grave voice. She didnt understand the teasing of his voice.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:46 pm

"I thought you were trying to avoid me, you must forgive me if I was mistaken. I apologise,"he added,"You have not been in court for a while?"

He smiled kindly and listened to her reply...

Last edited by Edward Craven on Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:49 pm

Nan nodded after his words and turned her eyes to dancers again. "You're totally mistaken my lord. I have no reason to avoid from noone." She felt that she needed a drink. She reached the table and took a goblet of wine..Then she turned to him again "Yes i was away, for a while. I'm just back. This morning.What about you? What have you been since i'm gone?" She tried not to imply something but there was an air just like he was looking for some excuses to tease her.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:51 pm

He smiled warmly and then said,"I...I got married."

He smiled widely and took a sip of his wine.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:54 pm

Nan was taking a sip from her wine.After his sentence she was about to drown. She hardly gulped and looked at him putting her face a big smile "Oh, wouw, really?" She said like she was crazy happy for him. She took a deep breath and asked with the same smile "Who's the lady?"
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:55 pm

He smiled widely,"Afonsina Garcia..."he sighed happily,"I think myself the luckiest man alive..."
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:57 pm

Nan's face totally frozen after his sentence. 'Alfonsina?' She thought again and again. She couldnt even remember what was the last time she saw her. They were close. At least Nan thought so. But she didnt even know there's something between them. She nodded and took another sip from her wine "Happy for you then" toasted her goblet and took another sip.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:58 pm

He noticed she looked shocked,"Are you alright...do you know her?"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:00 pm

Nan covered her goblet with her both hands and smiled softly "Yeah i've heard name a lot. We came across each other few times" she said looking somewhere else. Alfonsina and Nan had a history actually, they have been lot of things through but it was obvious Alfonsina never mentioned to Edward.So Nan didnt need to.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:02 pm

Edward the sighed,"So why did you leave court?"

He had not seen her for a while. He remembered first coming to court and he saw her quite often but it had been a long time.

Last edited by Edward Craven on Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:04 pm

Nan frowned a bit. She looked at her goblet. It was empty too. She dropped it to table and leaned her back to window again. "I just.. i just had some works to do there" There? What was there? No she didnt have to say why she left and to where. Just some works must be enough answer she thought and looked towards door.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:05 pm

"After receiving the note, Charles entered in the Great Hall. He bowed kindly with his head to people who were greeting him. But he almost didn't noticed them. His eyes were looking for Nan but he couldn't see her. He noticed the King talking with Anthony. Then turned his head and saw Nan standing next a great table. He was going to reach her but he noticed she was not alone. A man was with her. So he just came closer to see better and finally recognized that familiar face. He was lord Craven...Alfonsina's husband! He was feeling anger raising inside him seeing him so close to Nan. But he tried to control himself and smiled. He reached the next table, trying to catch her eyes..."
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:08 pm

I nod,"Well it is good you are back,"he looked up as he sipped his wine. He saw The Duke of Suffolk. He smiled and bowed his head,"Your Grace..."
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:11 pm

Nan nodded and tried to smile after Edward's answer. Her eyes were still searching around. She could finally find the eyes she was looking for. She opened her mouth to say something but Edward acted first and greeted Charles. Nan looked at him silently and bowed with her head "My lord, how lovely to see you" There was a expression on her face like she was suffering. Edward's behavior made her feel a little bit uncomfortable.She glanced at Edward then looked at Charles to see could he notice that.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:15 pm

Edward notice Nan Saville looked at the Duke of Suffolk, perhaps she wished to talk with him alone. He turned to Nan,"Good evening...I think I'll leave. Enjoy your evening."

As he was leaving the hall he smiled politely at The Duke of Suffolk and bowed respectfully,"Your Grace."

Last edited by Edward Craven on Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:20 pm

"Charles bowed with his head and looked curiously at him. Then turned finally his eyes towards Nan and smiled"

Nan...I'm so happy to see that you're back. Are you alright?

"He asked worriedly, glancing again at Edward while he was leaving hall"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:30 pm

Nan bowed to Edward and tried to smile again. He used to be such a nice man. Why was he so annoying this evening. He changed after he's married. She took a deep breath and grabbed Charles' arm after Edward left. "Im not alright at all. Whats wrong with him?!" She said angrily and looked around. "Whats that teasing sentences and questions. Whats in his mind?" She said looking at his eyes
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:48 pm

"Charles looked surprised at her. He touched softly her hand on his arm, trying to understand what's she was talking about"

Nan...calm down, please. I'm here. What's happened with him? Maybe he has been...rude with you? Just tell me, Nan...and he'll pay it!

"He exclaimed, holding her soft cheek in his hand"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:55 pm

Nan suddenly looked at him suprised and laughed loudly "He'll pay it? Sorry what you're talking about?" she was so suprised by his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:02 am

"He frowned a bit, surprised by her laughter"

I...I thought he was disturbing you in some way. You just said...Am I wrong?

"He asked, rather confused, without removing his eyes from her beautiful face"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:04 am

Nan took her hand from his arm and crossed her arms on her chest. Nodded and answered "Yeah his some behaviors were annoying but what can you do about it?" She raised her eyebrow seriously then she laughed "You're gonna beat him?"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:15 am

"He looked curiously at her and couldn't avoid to smile. Then raised an eyebrow and nodded slowly"

Well...yes, if necessary. I won't allow to anyone to annoy you or even hurting you. No matter what's his rank or position at court. You should know that...

"He added almost wgispering, staring at her deep eyes"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:19 am

Nan didnt take her eyes from his while he was talking. She put a smile on her lips when he stopped. She took a little step towards him and placed her hands on his chest. Her finger moved on his chest slightly. She looked at his lips for a second and nodded "Oh yeah i know.." she said with a curious voice. She wasnt avoiding to stand close to him
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:27 am

"Charles sighed deeply as he felt her so close to him. He looked at her hands on his chest and tried hardly not to kiss her suddenly. He was fighting against his desire to hold her tightly in his arms. But Hall was crowded and some people were already looking curiously at them. Then smiled and kissed deeply her hand"

I missed you, Nan...
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:35 am

Nan was watching his lips while he was talking.She could easily see that he was fighting with himself. She smiled a bit and nodded again "There are things that i miss too... Her other hand was moving towards his stomach from his chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great Hall
Page 12 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next