The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

The Great Hall

Go down 
+27
Lilliana Monroe
Katerina Anechka
Niklaus Petrovin
Charles Brandon
Catherine Willoughby
Madeline Bouvier
Gabriel Murphy
Thomas Craven
Anna Stafford
Mary Rose Tudor
Henry Percy
Edward Craven
Noelle Hoffman
Royce Westmoreland
Diane de Poitiers
Thomas Seymour
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Isabel Leigh
Elizabeth Seymour
Juan Garcia
Henry VIII of England
Margaret of Austria
Mary Boleyn
George Boleyn
Nan Saville
Emilie De Fontanay
Anne Boleyn
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

The Great Hall - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:41 am

"An amused smile appeared on his face after her words. He looked at her hands again and leaned slowly on her"

Why don't remind such things together, then...? Maybe in a paceful place...

"He whispered with warm voice into her ear"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:43 am

Nan sighed deeply after he whispered to her ear.She waited for a moment then she reached his ear and whispered back. "Obviously Anna couldnt satisfy you this evening. Oh she's getting older?" She moved back and looked into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:54 am

"Charles looked almost shocked at her. How could she know that he slept with Anna that evening? Maybe one of her ladies saw him coming out from her room with his clothes still in disorder. Then he took a deep breath"

Nan...why we have always to talk about Anna? She is just the mother of my children. And you know I can't avoid...or ignore her...

"He tried to explain. Then gulped hardly and looked back into her eyes"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:57 am

Nan frowned a bit and looked at his eyes back. "Charles dont be such disgusting. How you expect me to take you in my arms only 5 minutes after you left someone's bed. You think i'm such disgusting person? Please." she said and looked around.Tried to imagine Anna and Charles and she felt sick.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:05 am

"Chares took another deep breath. He succeded to hurt her once more time. He felf horrible for that and shook slowly his head"

Nan...it has been just a moment of weakness. Nothing else. I...respect her. And I like her...I admit it. But I'm not in love with her...

"He took her face among his hands"

There is just one lady I'm in love with...

"He whispered, still gulping hardly"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Murphy

Gabriel Murphy

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:13 am

Elizabeth Craven wrote:
As I begin the dance and take his hand I smile. The musicians play their instruments and the courtiers dance beautifully. I blush a little under his gaze but still smile happily...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

However I begin to frown as he tells his story,"I am...I am so sorry my lord."

Arthur just smiled again. He was not worried anymore. Yes, he did miss the both of them....but they both had betrayed him. He looked at her and said," Thank you, my lady. I try to look more to the future than the past. But, tell me about yourself."
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:17 am

I smile,"I have no real story to tell. I have been at court for a while now and I am a lady in waiting for the queen but I have none such a story as yours..."

As the dance finishes I curtsy and smile warmly. As everyone claps, I glance into his mysterious eyes and feel my heart flutter...
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Murphy

Gabriel Murphy

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 3:21 am

Arthur looked at her, and smiled. So, she had no story to tell? Arthur did not believe that. He believed everyone had a story...no matter how small it was. "I'm sure that is not true....we all have stories," he said to her smiling, and dancing.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 8:43 am

Charles Brandon wrote:
"Chares took another deep breath. He succeded to hurt her once more time. He felf horrible for that and shook slowly his head"

Nan...it has been just a moment of weakness. Nothing else. I...respect her. And I like her...I admit it. But I'm not in love with her...

"He took her face among his hands"

There is just one lady I'm in love with...

"He whispered, still gulping hardly"

Nan shrugged and looked towards dance floor.People have been still dancing. She saw Elizabeth. Edward's Craven's sister. Dancing with a blonde man.Nan's never seen before. "Please dont make me fool. I'm almost 22 and This story began to get boring. You can love me but that doesnt mean that I'm yours. And believe me i cant wait to meet someone and get married." She said reaching table and taking another goblet of wine.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 9:28 am

I smile as we slowly leave the middle of the floor,"I truly don't,"I then laugh a little as he looks at me. He is very handsome.

I glance up and see a familiar woman look at me, she is with the Duke of Suffolk. I smile weakly at her...
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 10:21 am

Nan saw Elizabeth smiled to her. She smiled back and took another sip from her wine.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 11:07 am

The woman smiles back at me. She is familiar- her dark eyes seem to know me but mine blue eyes know not her. Perhaps I have seen her wander through court although she seems almost not used to court. On edge.

I glance at Arthur and smile warmly. Perhaps Nan should like to join us-she looks as if she is annoyed with The Duke of Suffolk. I give her a kind look...
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 11:10 am

Elizabeth seemed to understand what kinda mood Nan was.. She kept on smiling to her slightly. It was not a cheerful smile just greatful. Besides the mood Nan was in, Elizabeth was looking really excited. It was not hard to guess. Must be because of the handsome man she was dancing.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 11:14 am

Niklaus couldnt see his sister since he was back yesterday afternoon.She was not at her room. He came to great hall to might find her here. He walked among people and looked around. She was not here. Nik looked towards dance floor. Maybe she was dancing with someone. He couldnt see his sister but he saw someone else familiar. It was Elizabeth, she was dancing with a man with a smile. He looked the place she was looking at. The other woman was someone who has dark long curly hairs. Well-dressed. Talking to duke of suffolk. He walked the other side of great hall and kept on looking his sister.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 11:47 am

I saw Niklaus out of the corner of my eye and frowned. Why he persisted like this I know not.

He blows hot...he blows cold. I see that he treats me with a greater affection than others and then none at all. He looks at the woman too. The first day I met him he could not keep his eyes off another woman. I sigh and then turn to Arthur.

Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 6:10 pm

"Charles looked at Nan with a curious glance and rolled his eyes after she reached another table. He reached her with slow steps"

I've never said that you're mine, Nan. You began talking about Anna...not me. I...I know that you need a new husband. And, even loving you madly, I won't prevent you from finding a new one...

"He had to reply, looking directly at her face, even if she was trying to avoid his eyes"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 6:13 pm

"You just can prevent! Everytime you're doing the same thing Charles. You say that you will set me free like its a gift. You have no rights on me. Since now, i dont wanna see your face. Tonight, i decided to make a fresh start with you but you screwed it up in 2 seconds. I tried you.I want to see what will you do if i come little closer and you jumped to get me in your bed. So easily. Just 5 minutes after you left her bed." She took a deep breath and looked somewhere else fastly "I can feel her smell on you.." She reached to goblet.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 6:18 pm

I look up as I hear a woman shout at someone. I see it is the woman who was looking at me earlier. I frown a little, wishing I could do something. She looks seriously annoyed and a little insulted too...
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 6:35 pm

"Charles looked down biting his lips. Then nodded taking a deep breath"

I know...you're right, Nan. And I can't blame you for that. I've been with Anna...but just physically. It's very different from what I feel for you, Nan. You're much more than...a beautiful woman in my bed. I can't find them easily. Everyday. But I'll never find someone like you, Nan...

"He tried to explain, even knowing that she was not believing a word"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 6:37 pm

Nan laughed and took a step back away from him. "Oh, stop there. You're going under every word you say.I think thats enough." she said and walked to other side of great hall by passing among people.
Back to top Go down
Katerina Anechka
Nurse
Katerina Anechka

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 6:39 pm

After 2 months, she was back at England again! She wasnt expecting to be such excited to be back.But after almost a year England became like a second home to her.She loved here. She had to go away from here for a sickness problem. She was in a village at France. People needed nurses and she went there as volunteer. Now she was done there and she came back to court. After she changed her clothes she walked to great hall with excited steps.

She cant wait to see everyone!
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 6:44 pm

"Charles watched her walking away from him silently. He wanted to follow her, but he didn't. Just took a deep breath and remained stanging there, looking careless around. Without even noticing music and people around him"

How can I be so...stupid?!

"He whispered angrily to himself, holding tightly the goblet in his hand"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 7:15 pm

After enjoying a few goblets of wine in the great hall there is no one here I quite reconize just yet so I quietly make my way from it, perhaps a walk outside for some fresh air I thought to myself as I exited the hall.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 7:51 pm

"Charles noticed a lady leaving the hall. He already met her twice, but he was no sure she was who he was thinking about. Then he decided to follow her and left quickly the hall"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Murphy

Gabriel Murphy

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 10:27 pm

Elizabeth Craven wrote:
I smile as we slowly leave the middle of the floor,"I truly don't,"I then laugh a little as he looks at me. He is very handsome.

I glance up and see a familiar woman look at me, she is with the Duke of Suffolk. I smile weakly at her...
"My Lady," he continued," I have to say that you are the kindest woman I have met." He twirled her around, and dipped her. Arthur looked into her eyes, and smiled. She was beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great Hall
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next