The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Summer Party

Go down 
+26
Mary Boleyn
Anne Rose Howard
Elizabeth Howard
Faith LeBeau
Clement Smyth
Mark Smeaton
Thomas Wyatt
Louie de Borja
Edward V Plantagenet
Juana of Aragon
Jane Stafford Brandon
Brooke Fairchild
Catherine Parr
Viola Lancaster
Anne Boleyn
Edward Borough
Dorothy Seymour
Amelia of Cleves
Katherine Elizabeth Tudor
Francis Bryan
Mary Dawn
Isabella Garcia
Muriel Howard
Katherine Tudor
Henry Percy
Henry VIII of England
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

Summer Party - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 4:47 pm

Smiling at him, I brush the front of my gown before kissing Henry's cheek. "I would be delighted Henry...if it is what your Majesty wishes."
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 9:08 pm

Thank you my Lady Mary stuttered and gave a small curtsey before moving over to one of the windows to gather her thoughts, she wished she had the courage to make the first move as she watched him a while and smiled every time he looked her way
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 11:06 pm

Henry smiled at his sister Katherine and nodded. Then he turned his eyes towards dancefloor and he finally saw Anne. She was dancing and laughing with her ladies. He smiled not leaving his eyes from her

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 10:23 pm

Viola entered the hall in due time, wearing a gown of pale orange. With diamond-and-orange sapphire jewelry to top off the effect of orange. Her green eyes gleamed as she took a goblet of wine from a passing servant  and crossed the hall with stately, measured steps only to stop to quite corner next to window.

Back to top Go down
Catherine Parr
Baroness Borough of Gainsborough
Catherine Parr

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:14 am

I walked in to the Great Hall with Edward, the sounds of laughter and music are about the room. I looked around the great hall and I could see so many of his Majesty's subjects laughing and dancing.

Edward handed me a goblet of wine. I took a sip and then walked over to the window. I looked across the Great Hall and my eyes met His Majesty. I took my goblet, smiled and raised it in his honor. I gave a toast to him and said:  "To you Your Majesty, to your health and happiness. Always God bless and keep you in his loving care.."

Back to top Go down
Edward Borough
1st Baron of Heytesbury
Edward Borough

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 6:43 pm

*Edward watches Catherine respect's His Majesty's King Henry, leans my head after I see him as I respect with bows, now turns to Catherine, looks at her* My lady.. would you like to dance with me a little? * He asks her with some excitement, winks a little*
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 11:23 pm

Mary Dawn wrote:
Thank you my Lady Mary stuttered and gave a small curtsey before moving over to one of the windows to gather her thoughts, she wished she had the courage to make the first move as she watched him a while and smiled every time he looked her way

He made his way to her and bowed deeply.

May I have a dance, my lady?
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Richmond

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 2:50 am

Katherine Elizabeth looked away as her uncle didn't have the time for her. She made her way to a table that was empty.
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 9:13 am

Francis Bryan wrote:
Mary Dawn wrote:

You may my Lord, if it pleases you she replied with a slight curtsey
Back to top Go down
Catherine Parr
Baroness Borough of Gainsborough
Catherine Parr

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 9:09 pm

I looked up and saw Edward walked over to me and smiled, and asked me if i would like to dance
i looked back at him and replied "why yes, that would be lovely thank you "

he took my hand a lead me to the dance floor and we began to dance . i had forgotten what a great dancer he was we laughed and smiled as we danced . we had a grand time .
Back to top Go down
Brooke Fairchild
Lady-in-waiting
Brooke Fairchild

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:50 pm

Brooke arrived at court she was a be nervous she never been away from home before. She walked into the room where the party was at and looked around at all the people in the room. She was hoping to see her cousin Mary there. As she was looking around she saw her cousin from a far with a man and a smile on her face. She then saw her majesty dancing. And his majesty watching his wife and others. She slowly took other step into the room.
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 5:53 am

Out of the corner of her eye Mary thought she saw her cousin Brooke enter the Great Hall but as there was much dancing she could not be certain but in her heart she hoped it was true and she and her cousin will be soon be reunited but for now her attentions were fully on the gentleman in front of her
Back to top Go down
Brooke Fairchild
Lady-in-waiting
Brooke Fairchild

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 5:13 pm

Brooke walked over to a table near where Mary was and set there watching her dear cousin dancing with the man she was with. She would wait until she was done dancing before going to her.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 11:18 pm

Curtseying to my brother, I leave him watching Lady Anne. Many spoke of her as if she were the devil but in the times before my marriage when we met, I found her to be charming and kind. Henry will do as he wishes I think as I circulate among the others guests and courtiers.
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Richmond

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 11:22 pm

Kathrine Elizabeth saw her aunt and walked over to her.

"Your Majesty."

She said softly to her aunt.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 7:49 pm

Turning around at the use of my title, my golden hair swishes over my shoulder. I smile as it is my niece that I find before me.
"My darling niece...what a lovely surprise."
Back to top Go down
Jane Stafford Brandon
Duchess of Suffolk
Jane Stafford Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 8:47 pm

Entering the Great Hall, I flutter in as my gown trails behind me. Glancing around, I sigh at the beauty and magnificence of court. Taking a cup of wine from a passing servant, I smile at him as I do. Walking amongst the guests, I smile at each of them and make my way around the room.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 11:23 pm

Mary Dawn wrote:
Francis Bryan wrote:
Mary Dawn wrote:

You may my Lord, if it pleases you she replied with a slight curtsey

He smiled and moved her to the dance floor when the music began.

Back to top Go down
Duchess of Richmond

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 11:41 pm

Katherine Tudor wrote:
Turning around at the use of my title, my golden hair swishes over my shoulder.  I smile as it is my niece that I find before me.
"My darling niece...what a lovely surprise."

"Hello dear Aunt."

She said with a smile on her face. She was happy to see her aunt.
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 8:58 pm

Mary took his hand as they danced, her skin tingled at his touch as their eyes met May I ask your name, my Lord she asked as they moved close together in time with the music.

She had noticed her cousin Brooke seated at a table and she smiled in her direction as they passed her by
Back to top Go down
Brooke Fairchild
Lady-in-waiting
Brooke Fairchild

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 10:44 pm

Brooke giggled and smiled and nodded to her cousin.
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Queen of Naples and Jerusalem
Juana of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 7:58 am

-The young Neopolitan princess entered the room, glancing around with her bright ice blue eyes, her hair pulled back neatly kinda as she stood there, "hello everyone" The young Borgia princess Rosalina said while standing there, joining the celebration after arriving to the summer party after leaving her home in Naples-

Back to top Go down
Edward V Plantagenet
Prince of York
Edward V Plantagenet

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 8:15 am

"well well well, if it isn't my Borgia bride" Edward laughs and hugs her "Hello everyone around me"
Back to top Go down
Louie de Borja
Master of Privy Chamber
Louie de Borja

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 8:21 am

Louie simply entered the room, he payed his parents no mind but merely glanced at his mother and father Rosalina Borgia and Edward V, nodding his head to them slightly he continued to walk past them, the young boy who was now in teenager age was grown strong into a handsome young boy indeed, he looked like his mother but he was a ruthless prince, glancing over at the celebration he smirks "a party, goody" Louie smirks and chuckles a bit sighing "so some wine, how about some now" Louie requested of a servant, picking up a cup of wine pouring it himself he took a drink from his wine cup simply watching the celebrations occur enjoying it.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wyatt
Poet
Thomas Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 2:19 pm

*walks slowly into the party, unnoticed. A servant came to me and handled a goblet of wine as soon as i enter, opens my mask, wow i wonder to see a strange women to me VIOLA LANCHESTER as she was standing at the corner of the window alone, takes a hard and long breath takes some courage holds the goblet tight skates a few steps to her just like a hero with all the excitement and anxiety, now i reached her smiling sweetly*My lady*bows* I-I'm Thomas watt *as my voice trembles*Are you waiting for some one my lady? *asks her as my heart beat raises, sips the wine a little, looks at her for her to talk*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer Party
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next