The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Summer Party

Go down 
+26
Mary Boleyn
Anne Rose Howard
Elizabeth Howard
Faith LeBeau
Clement Smyth
Mark Smeaton
Thomas Wyatt
Louie de Borja
Edward V Plantagenet
Juana of Aragon
Jane Stafford Brandon
Brooke Fairchild
Catherine Parr
Viola Lancaster
Anne Boleyn
Edward Borough
Dorothy Seymour
Amelia of Cleves
Katherine Elizabeth Tudor
Francis Bryan
Mary Dawn
Isabella Garcia
Muriel Howard
Katherine Tudor
Henry Percy
Henry VIII of England
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mark Smeaton
Musician
Mark Smeaton

Summer Party - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 10:29 pm

Mark entered the summer party although he was in no mood to play as the weather was stiffling hot and he very much wanted to flee to countryside away from the impending plague warnings. The court seemed not itself the departure of Charles Brandon was evident and the courtiers it seemed like they were walking on egg shells around the King as long as Anne was happy that was all that mattered and of course George.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Clement Smyth
Knight
Clement Smyth

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 7:17 pm

Dorothy Seymour wrote:
Dorothy enters the room wearing her favorite purple gown with white thread sewn around the waist while wearing baby's breath in her hair. She is hoping she would find the Gentleman that has captured her heart.

The weather had cooled down within the last few days and all that occupied his mind was that of Dorothy. He had let her know that he was here still in court he spotted her searching for him he hoped he quickly moved towards her.

'My Dorothy'

He whispered into her ear touching her lower arm.
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Dorothy Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 10:36 pm

"Clement!!" Dorothy smiled as she hugged him tight "I thought I would never see you again." she looked around the room to make sure no one was watching. "Now, what were we talking about." she said as she held his arm to walk outside
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 11:41 pm

Henry noticed Thomas Wyatt entering the room. After Henry Percy, he was expecting for him to come. He took a deep breath. Looking at dancefloor, he noticed Anne dancing with a young, curly man. She looked happy and she was enjoying the Party. But he trusted her deeply. So he just smiled while staring at her

Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 10:12 pm

Anne smiled with joy when she saw Mark Smeaton. He was very talented musician and he was very special for Anne. He was a friend of her.

"Mark! Where were you?"

She looked at Henry for a moment. He was talking with a man.

Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 11:08 pm

Thomas Wyatt wrote:
*walks slowly into the party, unnoticed. A servant came to me and handled a goblet of wine as soon as i enter, opens my mask, wow i wonder to see a strange women to me VIOLA LANCHESTER as she was standing at the corner of the window alone, takes a hard and long breath takes some courage holds the goblet tight skates a few steps to her just like a hero with  all the excitement and anxiety, now i reached her smiling sweetly*My lady*bows* I-I'm Thomas watt *as my voice trembles*Are you waiting for some one my lady? *asks her as my heart beat raises, sips the wine a little, looks at her for her to talk*

Viola turned her attention from the window, and looked at the man who approached her as she awarded with sweet smile. My lord. She said as she made a small curtsy and then rose slowly. I'm Viola Lancaster, and it's so nice to finally meet you, Sir Thomas. I've heard so many great things about you. She said in soft, warm voice. Then shook her head quickly.  Oh, no... You're more than welcome to join me.
Back to top Go down
Mark Smeaton
Musician
Mark Smeaton

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 11:35 pm

Anne Boleyn wrote:
Anne smiled with joy when she saw Mark Smeaton. He was very talented musician and he was very special for Anne. He was a friend of her.

"Mark! Where were you?"

She looked at Henry for a moment. He was talking with a man.

Mark was happy to see Anne again it had been a good month or two. The pair of them were becoming close in friendship like a confidant. He swept down into a bow rising he took Anne's hand and kissed it. Every true artist must remove themselfs once in awhile to concentrate. You have been at the fore front of my mind though and you are stunning as ever. When Mark smiled it twinkled only for his friend Anne.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wyatt
Poet
Thomas Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 6:56 pm

Viola Lancaster wrote:
Viola turned her attention from the window, and looked at the man who approached her as she awarded with sweet smile. My lord. She said as she made a small curtsy and then rose slowly. I'm Viola Lancaster, and it's so nice to finally meet you, Sir Thomas. I've heard so many great things about you. She said in soft, warm voice. Then shook her head quickly.  Oh, no... You're more than welcome to join me.

*My eyes became brighter looking at her beauty, bows back to her, still looking her as many times as i can with the corner of my eyes, i cannot takes my eyes off her. Brows again, Stretches my right hand still gazing at her pretty eyes without a single blink, takes the rose which she handed me telling me her name, smiles with a little nervous as my heart beat raising bit by bit. As we shake our hands, her touch makes me feels so strange, my blood begins to flow fast in my veins. After i feel her soft palm in my palm, her sensible hand making me feel senseless, i'm still holding her hand and shaking and squeezing, feeling her softness, all this happened in a quick moment. i tried to speak but word's aren't coming from my throat, as it going thirsty with excitement. I feel like i fell in love with this Beauty Queen Viola Lancaster.* Thanks, wow its a nice name my lady,*catches my breath, smiles* Ah, you look so great in this pale orange dress*looks down, before she speak something, sips my wine fast* would you... like to.... dance....*asks her in hushed and trembled voice, raises my right hand a little hoping she could take it accepting to dance with me, with an unknown cute smile*
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 4:30 pm

Anne giggled with Mark's words. He was a true gentleman. He was funny and Anne was very happy with him.

"Such a beautiful words, Mark. Where have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 11:06 pm

Thomas Wyatt wrote:
Viola Lancaster wrote:

*My eyes became brighter looking at her beauty, bows back to her, still looking her as many times as i can with the corner of my eyes, i cannot takes my eyes off her. Brows again, Stretches my right hand still gazing at her pretty eyes without a single blink, takes the rose which she handed me telling me her name, smiles with a little nervous as my heart beat raising bit by bit. As we shake our hands, her touch makes me feels so strange, my blood begins to flow fast in my veins. After i feel her soft palm in my palm, her sensible hand making me feel senseless, i'm still holding her hand and shaking and squeezing, feeling her softness, all this happened in a quick moment. i tried to speak but word's aren't coming from my throat, as it going thirsty with excitement. I feel like i fell in love with this Beauty Queen Viola Lancaster.* Thanks, wow its a nice name my lady,*catches my breath, smiles* Ah, you look so great in this pale orange dress*looks down, before she speak something, sips my wine fast* would you... like to.... dance....*asks her in hushed and trembled voice, raises my right hand a little hoping she could take it accepting to dance with me, with an unknown cute smile*

Viola smiled as he complimented her dress. Thank you, Sir Thomas. She said and smiled to him, sensing his nervousness. Then as Thomas asked her to dance her smile became wider. It was so long since she danced and had fun, so she nodded, and said in warm joyful voice,   I'd love to dance with you. She took his offering hand and let him lead her to the dance floor .
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wyatt
Poet
Thomas Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 3:53 pm

*I took her hand, wow, it was so soft and smooth to touch, leaded her to the dance floor still gazing at her beauty, we joined in dance along with the music played by the Thomas Thallis, i hold her both hands in mine, stepped to her left with my right leg, right with my left leg, now stepped back, rolled her twice, stepped aside, now again back, rolled her, turned her, stepped forth turned her, i was behind her very close to her as her back touches me, i can smell the scent of her hair and her, i moved a bit forth as i wanted. walked two steps with right hand holding her right stretching, while left hand is holding her left near her waist, as i wanted to touch her, i slipped my left hand on her waist, holding her waist for a moment, she looked at me in sudden and smiled, as she smiled i continued to keep my left hand on her waist and squeezed it a little, then again hold her left hand in hurry, started to dance normally. she was smiles and laughing all the time. But she looks amazing.*My lady why you are laughing *smiles, asks her as innocently teasing her even i know why she's laughing and smiles*YOu dance very well
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 11:11 pm

Side by side they walked to the middle of the dance floor and Viola gave a small curtsy when dance began. They swirled around the dance floor, as their steps seemed synchronized as they moved easily together. Thank you... Seeing the twinkle in his eyes, she couldn't help smiling back. You know, you're a pretty good dancer yourself
Back to top Go down
Faith LeBeau
Duchess of Cambridgeshire
Faith LeBeau

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 11:16 pm

Faith walked into the party missing her brother at court but also understood why he wasn't at court. She started to walk threw the party and saw the king and curtsies low to him but not to say a word to him. She didn't want to get in trouble with the queen.
Back to top Go down
Clement Smyth
Knight
Clement Smyth

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 10:08 am

Dorothy Seymour wrote:
"Clement!!" Dorothy smiled as she hugged him tight "I thought I would never see you again." she looked around the room to make sure no one was watching. "Now, what were we talking about." she said as she held his arm to walk outside

Clement was about to kiss her but noticed her shy face he looked around wondering where to take her.

'You shall always see me Dorothy it would be foolish of me to not see you again. Did you want to go somewhere more private.'

Clement squeezed her hand hoping she was not embarrassed by him.
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Dorothy Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 1:19 am

Dorothy realized there were people outside and decided to go in the far corner of the room. "Now about this lady that you were fond of, she tells me that she thinks very highly of you and can't stop thinking about you." she says as she looks into his handsome brown eyes
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wyatt
Poet
Thomas Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:26 am

*We are being very closes than to dance properly, i rolled her she spins around, I'm turning hot as she stays close to, we face each other, so i grabbed her hand and pulled her little for more closeness, she was looking straight into my eyes steadily, Her eyes and her beauty droves me crazy*What now?*breath is going heaving, heart beat raising, I pretend to slip on her and kissed her right cheek. she is looking down blushing. All beside us started next step i sighed her to pretend to be dancing, i turned her, she was a step far away from me holding my hands. Aaah That feels like i my soul is going away from me, i grabbed her close again as back faces me now, i cupped her waist in my both hands, Omg her hair smells amazing. nipping on her neck from behind in hurry.
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 1:15 am

Viola was so confused at the sudden change of the dance, felling his hands holding her tight, and she was unable to breath. I'm so sorry... I think all of this dance made me dizzy. She said as she breaks free from him. She didn't want to hurt him or gave him a flash hopes. For her this was just a dance and nothing more, and only man in her hart would always be Benjamin.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Howard
Countess of Ormonde
Elizabeth Howard

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 3:57 am

Elizabeth had just arrived back in time for the summer party. Her eye's searched frantically for her children and husband but she could not find them among the lively spirited young things dancing around her. She passed a girl with a Lancaster accent immediately her body flinched, in her mind she remembered that war all to well, she had been a young girl and still to this today she would never forget that heartless Richard III. Elizabeth glanced at the king he of course was not born when all this had taken place.
Back to top Go down
Clement Smyth
Knight
Clement Smyth

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 6:33 pm

Dorothy Seymour wrote:
Dorothy realized there were people outside and decided to go in the far corner of the room. "Now about this lady that you were fond of, she tells me that she thinks very highly of you and can't stop thinking about you." she says as she looks into his handsome brown eyes

Clement smiled raising his eyebrows in amusement.

'Very fond of me you say. I gather you are on rather good authority with this very beautiful tempting young lady.'

He looked at Dorothy lovingly playing with the curls of her hair as he moved nearer to her.
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Dorothy Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 8:08 pm

"Yes. I happen to be on very good terms with her." she said as she looked deeply into his eyes and smiled sweetly
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wyatt
Poet
Thomas Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 6:11 pm

*I'm very happy with her around dancing, but as she says sorry and gets herself free from me confuses suddenly, looks worried*Wh-What's wrong my lady? Are you alright? *asks her with a hushed voice*
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 1:06 am

Viola composed herself and nodded at his worried question. I'm fine... I just need a fresh air, that is all. She said with a half smile.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wyatt
Poet
Thomas Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 8:32 am

*walks to her, stands beside* i guess you have someone special? *looks into her, asks her softly with a small hard smile*
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 11:08 pm

Viola sighed while nodding with her head. I do... She replied simply.
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Queen of Naples and Jerusalem
Juana of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 11:39 pm

-The young Borgia sat there in her seat during the celebration of the summer party event, observing the people around her now so happy as she sat there alone with her family, glancing over watching everything which occurred, it was like none noticed she was there at all, rising from her chair, the braids in her hair laying past her waist over her shoulders in front of her while her long white dress drags the floor, Rosalina then looked at the king bowing her head and left, She would allow others to enjoy themselves, Rosalina left with her children to return to Calabria while her husband Edward was at her side simply just saying your majesty to the king excusing herself as he left the room-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer Party
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next