The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Summer Party

Go down 
+26
Mary Boleyn
Anne Rose Howard
Elizabeth Howard
Faith LeBeau
Clement Smyth
Mark Smeaton
Thomas Wyatt
Louie de Borja
Edward V Plantagenet
Juana of Aragon
Jane Stafford Brandon
Brooke Fairchild
Catherine Parr
Viola Lancaster
Anne Boleyn
Edward Borough
Dorothy Seymour
Amelia of Cleves
Katherine Elizabeth Tudor
Francis Bryan
Mary Dawn
Isabella Garcia
Muriel Howard
Katherine Tudor
Henry Percy
Henry VIII of England
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Anne Rose Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Anne Rose Howard

Summer Party - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 5:09 pm

Anne Rose was invited to the Summer Party. Immediately liked this idea, because all her time now belonged to her little son. New dress was perfect for this event.

When she stepped into the hall, the fun was in full swing. Dancing couples were on the dance floor and courtiers flirting with the ladies. So nothing's changed. Anne Rose smiled to herself. She realized that she missed court life.

Anne Rose looked around, but saw no one knew. From the servant took the cup of wine, drank and watched the people around her.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Clement Smyth
Knight
Clement Smyth

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 10:37 pm

Dorothy Seymour wrote:
"Yes. I happen to be on very good terms with her." she said as she looked deeply into his eyes and smiled sweetly

Clement laughed smoothing back hair with his hand.

'You seem all but sweet my dear Dorothy but rather I figured their could be another side to you away from all this sweetness.'
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Dorothy Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 1:18 am

"I'm not always sweet. I can be the exact opposite if I want to be." Dorothy smirked as moved a little closer to him
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 1:18 am

Mary entered the party wearing a light blue dress with white lace trim on the seams. She realizes that she is late and hopes Anne wouldn't be too worried about her late arrival.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Howard
Countess of Ormonde
Elizabeth Howard

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 1:39 am

Elizabeth was watching Anne talking with her music friend. She was feeling rather tired; she knew that her husband was preparing a lot of things for Anne but he would not say what they were. As her eye's gazed throughout the crowd of people; Elizabeth noticed her other daughter Mary. Mary! Where have you been.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 1:52 am

"I'm deeply sorry for my late arrival, Mama" Mary looked around and noticed how beautiful Anne looked. "I couldn't find my favorite Summer dress. I had to pick the one I was planning to wear for a Winter's special occasion."
Back to top Go down
Mark Smeaton
Musician
Mark Smeaton

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 2:03 pm

Anne Boleyn wrote:
Anne giggled with Mark's words. He was a true gentleman. He was funny and Anne was very happy with him.

"Such a beautiful words, Mark. Where have you been?"

Mark kissed her hand glad that he had Anne as his dear friend. I sincerely apologize for having neglected our friendship dear Anne. But it is true I have been writing a few pieces of music. He smiled at her not caring if no one else didn't like his music for he knew Anne always would. Tell me dear Anne how are things with the king. Mark asked with genuine words.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Earl of Wiltshire and Earl of Ormond, Lord Privy Seal
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 4:07 am

Elizabeth Howard wrote:
Elizabeth was watching Anne talking with her music friend. She was feeling rather tired; she knew that her husband was preparing a lot of things for Anne but he would not say what they were. As her eye's gazed throughout the crowd of people; Elizabeth noticed her other daughter Mary. Mary! Where have you been.

He spotted his wife from across the great hall and went to her, softly kissing her cheek in greeting. "Hello wife, don't our girls look lovely tonight? Just like their mother."
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 8:49 pm

Mary smiled when she saw her father "Hello Papa."
Back to top Go down
Clement Smyth
Knight
Clement Smyth

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 11:14 pm

Dorothy Seymour wrote:
"I'm not always sweet. I can be the exact opposite if I want to be." Dorothy smirked as moved a little closer to him

Clement raised his eyebrow questionly wondering if this young lady would make a fool out of him. He was older than she he had lands and needed an heir to inherit it all.

'I shall always keep that in mind sweet Dorothy. I guess the bitter sweet side to you came in handy if you have brothers.'
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Dorothy Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 11:26 pm

Dorothy had deep feelings for this man and tried to hold the feeling of wanting to kiss him "I have learned many things from having many brothers." She wouldn't dare to make a fool out of this handsome man."You have never told me about your family. Do you have siblings?"
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 7:24 pm

Alfonsina hasn't joined a party for a while and she didn't want to. That night she found herself preparing for the summer party. When she entered to the hall , she already regretted for her decision but there was nothing to to do after entering. It was so crowded and everyone was having a chat with someone. She took a goblet of wine and started looking around silently.

Back to top Go down
http://thetudorsworld.yetkin-forum.com
Alfonso Aragon
Prince of Salerno
Alfonso Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 3:03 pm

This was Alfonso first time in England. The idea of coming to this country was left imprinted on his  mind many months ago when an Englishman came visiting. This visitor had spoken of a blonde hair goddess his sister. He had in fact actually quenched Alfonso thirst for this lusty image of her. As he entered the hall he stood tall eyeing the crowd the king, was very laid back with his subjects. Taking a goblet of what the English called "wine" he swirled it around as his eye's cast upon a luscious vision of a woman. Curves like a temple and a face no man could forget he raised his goblet to her.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 8:36 pm

While Alfonsina was looking around. She saw a man with big muscles ad dark looks. He was holding his goblet to Alfonsina. She raised her eyebrows and gave him a strange look. She actually meant "Do i know you?" With her looks but she was pretty sure that he didnt understand. Then she turned her eyes to the cheerful crowd again.
Back to top Go down
http://thetudorsworld.yetkin-forum.com
Alfonso Aragon
Prince of Salerno
Alfonso Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 2:13 pm

Alfonso had caught her attention. With that he made his way across the room. Everyone was in merry spirit, but no one bumped into him. He was confident walking towards her with his expression never changing. He stood a few steps in front of her, cleared his throat and smiled. My lady! His voice was husky and anyone could tell he was not from this court. Alfonso held out his hand so that he could take hers.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Vasa
Princess of Sweden
Astrid Vasa

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 5:37 pm

Having arrived from Sweden by boat then another journey by carriage, the young Swedish Princess was tired. This was her very first voyage on her own, without her parents.  Her father, King Gustav, had been preparing her for her future role as ruler of her homeland and she was to make diplomatic efforts to secure a peaceful friendship with ENgland.

Her parents were less than pleased with the King of England's decision to break from the Roman Catholic church but still they did not wish any problems with England. The Princess was to act as ambassador as a test of her wit and abilities as a future monarch.

AS she arrived, she was brought to her guest chambers , bathed and dressed in a gold and blue gown, adorned with small pearls and wore a saphire necklace around her delicate neck, with a lovely tiara gracing her golden mane of hair.  Once ready, she was brought to festivities already taken place.  Entering the hall, she she is introduced and offered a goblet of wine, as she looked around, shyly.

Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Howard
Countess of Ormonde
Elizabeth Howard

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 10:04 pm

Elizabeth looked at her daughters dress. Perhaps it is time that you had some new dresses Mary. Elizabeth smiled at the warm embrace by her husband. Yes our daughters are beautiful tonight. Rather where is George I never get to see him now days. Have you seen him Mary. Their was some love in Elizabeths' marriage but as the years went on, especiallu when Anne met the king. It became clear that this marriage for Thomas offered him a stepping stone and that stepping stone was her brother. The brother that praised up her husband to the king.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 10:26 pm

"I have not, mother." Mary hasn't seen her brother since Anne met His Majesty "I wonder if Anne has seen him?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Howard
Countess of Ormonde
Elizabeth Howard

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 2:04 am

Elizabeth looked over at Anne who was extremely happy. She did not want to disturb her happiness. Let's just leave her be for now. Mary tell me what you have been up to. Elizabeth looked around missing the presence of her husband.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 2:30 am

"Not much." Mary wondered if she can tell her mother about William but, she was afraid that she wouldn't approve of him. "I have been catching up on my knowledge of music."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Howard
Countess of Ormonde
Elizabeth Howard

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 12:49 pm

Really Mary! I am glad to hear this dear. I know court must have become well.. a bit boring for you at the best of times but everyone deserves a little happiness do we not. Elizabeth held her daughters chin and smiled. She felt like as a mother she never protected her from the men of the family. Even if Elizabeth did try she would of been perceived as a traitor to her own family.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 2:42 pm

"Indeed." As Mary's mother held her chin up, memories of Mama teaching her how to be a proper lady since the age of five flowed through her head. "How do you fare as of late?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Howard
Countess of Ormonde
Elizabeth Howard

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 8:54 pm

Mary Boleyn wrote:
"Indeed." As Mary's mother held her chin up, memories of Mama teaching her how to be a proper lady since the age of five flowed through her head. "How do you fare as of late?"

The days are long and boring of late Mary. Your father is always busy and I hardly ever here from Anne. Elizabeth was glad that she would always have Mary around otherwise she might go and visit other family.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer Party   Summer Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer Party
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4