The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Blissful Summer Feast

Go down 
+22
Gustav Vasa
Francis of Navarre
Benjamin Baines
Ursula Misseldon
Katherine Tudor
Mary Rose Tudor
Jane Parker
Royce Westmoreland
Catherine Parr
Emma Moore
Charlotte Rosenauer
Mionetta Rizzo
Niklaus Petrovin
Anthony Knivert
Maria Enriquez de Luna
Anne Boleyn
Thomas Wyatt
White Royalsun
Victoria Brandon
Charles Brandon
Catherine Willoughby
Nan Saville
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

Blissful Summer Feast Empty
PostSubject: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 7:22 pm

----------- This dinner/party or whatever you call is organized by Nan Saville. Nan was away from court for almost 1 year. So many things changed since she left and so many new people joined here. This party is for all meeting with old friends and meeting with new ones! You're all invited. Come and enjoy it!-----------------------

( looking for interesting storylines please)
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 7:49 pm

Catherine had heard about the summer feast and she needed a good party to ease her mind of the troubles going on recently. She walked into the hall a yellow dress that matched the warm season they were not entering into and she looked around her dark eyes scanning the hall.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 8:07 pm

"Charles heard that Nan was back at court, and that she even arranged a dinner party in her chambers. She surely heard about his recent marriage with Catherine. He entered in her chambers slowly and looked around. Nan was not there yet, but he saw Catherine standing there. He tried to hide how much he felt nervous and smiled at her"

Catherine...

"He whispered coming closer and trying to smile"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 8:17 pm

Catherine heard a familiar voice and she turned and looked at Charles and curtsied a little before standing and smiling "Your Grace." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 8:21 pm

"Charles smiled her back and took a breath"

So...you decided to join. I'm glad you did...

"He said looking nervously around"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 8:24 pm

Catherine nodded at him with a smile "Yes, i decided to finally come out and see people." she said "What is the matter? You are acting strange.."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 8:28 pm

"Charles shrugged a bit"

Oh...I don't know, actually. I just think that lady Nan wants to celebrate her return to court and see old friends...

"He just answered, still looking around"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 8:30 pm

Catherine nodded at him and she gulped "Well, i do not mind if you go and speak to her when she comes."
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 8:43 pm

Nan came a little bit early to that feast cause she was looking for Anne in palace. But she couldnt find her anywhere. Maybe she was with king, who knows? But she finally headed to hall to join the feast. She organized this so she shouldnt be the last one who comes. She was a little bit nervous. It has been almost 1 year she left court. She was sure so many things changed here and people were gonna watch her all the time. Maybe they were talking about her. She was sure many of them came here tonight to see how she's looking, old? tired? shy? or turned into a total bitch. Well, then it was show time. She checked out herself on the reflection of window. Her purple dress looked quite nice. She took a deep breath and walked into hall. This place seemed all the same since she left.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 8:51 pm

"Charles heard some footsteps and turned his head. As he saw Nan entering he held his breath but couldn't avoid to smile. She looked beautiful like always. He sighed and glanced at Catherine, before bowing"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:36 pm

Catherine watched Charles gaze turn towards Nan and she curtsied lightly before stepping out of his way and she walked further into the feast.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:59 pm

She saw some people in crowd but she couldnt recognize the faces. They all looked so new. Or maybe she was away from court a long time so she couldnt remember them. Anyway she kept smiling softly and walked. She saw Charles Brandon with a young lady with. She couldnt recognize her at first but then remembered. She slowed down a little when she came close to them. She bowed with her head to both slightly and kept walking in silence. She was sure they both were staring at her after she left. She left quite nervous and looked for a drink.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:04 pm

"Charles bowed with his head as Nan approached them. He hope she couldn't notice that he was staring at her since she entered. Once she walked away, he followed Catherine and looked for their table"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:16 pm

Catherine sat down at her table and he mind was a mindless ramble of thoughts and she wished her mother was here to soothe her mind and her fears, her hand went to the crucifix she was wearing and she rubbed it softly and downed her goblet of wine, the wine easing her worries a little.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:41 am

"Charles sat at the table next to Catherine. He noticed she was lost in her thoughts and sighed, after glancing at Nan"

Are you alright, Catherine? If...if this dinner makes you uncomfortable, we can go back to our room. I can say you're not feeling well...

"He whispered, glancing carefully around"
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 3:15 am

Victoria walks in wearing her favorite teal dress with a white lace bows sewn on the top. She scans the room with her sea blue eyes for people she might know. She walks to a window and looks at the beautiful view
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 9:44 am

Catherine looked at Charles and shook her head "I am fine, do not worry." she said with a soft smile and she glanced around again "I like feasts and parties, it takes my mind off things and makes me forget the troubles for a while."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:41 pm

"Charles nodded after her words, when suddenly he noticed Victoria walking into room. He smiled trying to catch her attention"

Oh...my daughter Victoria came. I wanted to introduce her to you since long time...

"He gestured to Victoria to reach their table, while Nan was talking with her guests and room was getting crowded"
Back to top Go down
White Royalsun
Queen of Alderia
White Royalsun

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 5:57 pm

Queen White enters the room with two of her ladies in waiting. Smiling she walks toward Nan and bows. She speaks in a friendly way "Welcome back to the court my friend, I am so glad you are here. How has been your time away?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/messages/100002043148502#!/profile.php?
Thomas Wyatt
Poet
Thomas Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 6:40 pm

I was in a mood for some company this evening and held that there was a feast going on at the palace and I decided to show my face. As I entered the hall I noticed his grace the Duke of Suffolk and his wife Catherine as well as other people I didn't really know. I looked to see if Anne was around but I couldn't see her. Even if she was around she hardly had time for me these days.
I took some ale and food and sat down at the table where I had a good view of the hall and watched people going about their business, hoping someone would came and talk to me.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 9:00 pm

Anne entered the Great Hall with her ladies-in-waiting. She was just like a queen. She walked towards the hall like a queen. She did not look around and realized Thomas Wyatt. She smiled at him and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 9:31 pm

Victoria caught a glimpse of her father and his new wife. She walked to the table they were sitting at. "Father" she smiled as she gave a little curtsy
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 9:37 pm

"Charles stood up from table and took Victoria's hand smiling"

Victoria...I'm happy seeing you here. It seems that lady Nan joined we all together. Oh...I introduce to you lady Catherine Willoughby, my wife. Catherine, she is my eldest daughter, Victoria...

"He said proudly, turning his eyes to Catherine, who looked feeling much better than before"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 9:53 pm

Catherine looked at Charles and then at Victoria and she stood up and she nodded her head respectfully at Victoria "You are very beautiful." she said to her softly "I am pleased to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wyatt
Poet
Thomas Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:16 pm

I couldn't help but smile at Anne when she looked at me. I knew she would never be mind ever again, but for a short while she had been and she haunts me even in my dreams. She is not yet Queen but walks like one and talks like on. I will pray that Henry will always be kind and loving to her and not abandon her like he did his other wife. For I take great comfort in knowing the lady I love is happy and I pray she will always be so. I also pray I will find someone to love me as the king loves Anne. I think I deserve it. I drink another cup of ale and eat some sweetmeats, with my eyes never leaving the lady Anne. I hope no one notices.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blissful Summer Feast
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next