The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Blissful Summer Feast

Go down 
+22
Gustav Vasa
Francis of Navarre
Benjamin Baines
Ursula Misseldon
Katherine Tudor
Mary Rose Tudor
Jane Parker
Royce Westmoreland
Catherine Parr
Emma Moore
Charlotte Rosenauer
Mionetta Rizzo
Niklaus Petrovin
Anthony Knivert
Maria Enriquez de Luna
Anne Boleyn
Thomas Wyatt
White Royalsun
Victoria Brandon
Charles Brandon
Catherine Willoughby
Nan Saville
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Anthony Knivert
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Anthony Knivert

Blissful Summer Feast - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 4:17 pm

"Lady Nan people change" and I smiled

Then I turned to Lady Anne as the conversation started

"Very good, then send my greetings your father"

"Well Ladies I will let you two in the hands of this young Lord since I have to go to my table and join my wife and my other friends" I bowed my head and left
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 5:13 pm

Nan bowed and smiled after his words and looked around for a second
People change, yes.
She whispered towards Anne and grinned secretly. Then she turned her eyes to Niklaus again.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 11:43 pm

Niklaus smiled her back "As I told you..it would be a great honour know you better, lady Nan. It seems that the whole court admires you. And I ask nothing better than admire you too.." He bowed with his head and turned towards Anne Boleyn "Lady Anne..I heard many things about you and I know about your raise. I just wish to myself to kneel in front of your throne soon.." He smiled and kissed gently her hand
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 12:51 pm

Anne smiled at Anthony and she bowed her head kindly

"Send my greetings to your wife my Lord. I would like to meet her"

She bowed again and turned towards Niklaus Petrovin. She did not know this man but the man seemed very young and attractive. Obviously interested in with Nan. Anne watched him when he kissed gently her hand.

"That is very kind of you, my Lord. I hope you've heard good things about me."

She whispered

"Because I hear a lot of false things about me.."
Back to top Go down
Emma Moore
Lady-in-waiting
Emma Moore

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 12:57 pm

Emma entered the Great Hall and she bowed to her friends

Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 11:42 pm

Niklaus smiled at Anne, rather surprised after she whispered "False things? For God's sake..who can say false things about such lovely creature, my lady? If you accept a suggestion, don't pay attention to rumors. People simply envy you, lady Anne. And I envy the King, if you allow me to speak honestly.." He turned his glance towards lady Nan and smiled again. But suddenly he noticed a young, blonde lady entering in the Hall and turned his head towards her. He just bowed with his head and looked at Anne again
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 12:37 am

Nan was watching their conversation carefully. Niklaus was on really Anne's side or he was just a spy that tests Anne's behaviors. She was not sure. Then she distracted by Niklaus' glance on a blonde lady. She looked at her for a second and looked back at him again. She was one of the new ladies, she guess.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 3:10 am

She sipped the cool sweet wine, thankful for the refreshment it brought in the heat of the summer night. Listening to the musicians on lute, drum and flute she nodded her head in time with the music, feeling once again at one with the world.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:19 pm

Anne noticed that a young lady entered the hall. She knew that girl, she was Katherine and Mary's lady-in-waiting. Anne rolled her eyes and she turned towards Niklaus with a smile on her face. She wrapped around the spies.

"You can envy him, he is very successful and handsome king. So are you as I see it"
Back to top Go down
Emma Moore
Lady-in-waiting
Emma Moore

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:47 pm

Emma took a goblet of wine and she saw that Lady Anne was looking at her with a young man and Lady Nan. She smiled at Lady Nan and the man.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 11:36 pm

Niklaus laughed softly after hearing Anne's words about the King "Oh..there is no doubt he is a successful man, lady Anne. Every man who gets the chance of having you at his side is.." He turned to lady Nan again when he noticed with the corner of his eye that the blonde girl was staring at them "My ladies..if you excuse me.." He kissed Nan's hand again and after bowing he walked towards the blonde girl. He bowed smiling "My lady..you must be new to court, I guess. Let me introduce myself. I'm Niklaus Petrovin, Count of Luga.." He kissed gently her hand
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 5:12 pm

Anne watched him and she turned towards Nan. She smiled half-hearted

"He is very kind and gentle. I like him"
Back to top Go down
Emma Moore
Lady-in-waiting
Emma Moore

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 10:00 pm

Emma drank her wine and she looked at the young and handsome man. She smiled kindly

"I'm glad to meet you, my Lord. I am Emma Moore. I'm the lady-in-waiting for Queen Katherine and Princess Mary. I was not in the court for a long time.."
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 11:26 pm

Niklaus smiled her back and kissed gently her white hand "It's a pleasure to meet you too, lady Moore. I'm a good guesser..and I guessed you were almost new to this court. Anyway, you're in good company, my lady. Because I come from Russia, and I know very few people here. Maybe...we could help each other.." He grinned and a servant brought him a goblet of wine. He took a sip and looked at her pretty face
Back to top Go down
Catherine Parr
Baroness Borough of Gainsborough
Catherine Parr

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:45 pm

I have arrived at the great hall and i am standing in the archway of the great hall. i look around and and i can so many wonderful people. i can see Lady Nan, Lady Emma, my lord Sir Anthony Knivert and lord Niklaus i have not see his grace Sir Charles Brandon i do hope that he is coming it would be so nice to dance with him.

I do hope that i will see Sir Thomas Seymour he is quite dashing i wonder if i will get to dance with him wouldn't that he a treat . its a wonderful party

A court servant has approached me with a tray on this sliver tray are goblets of wine. he ask's me "mylady would you care for a goblet of wine"
and i reply" yes thank you " i take the goblet from the tray and i proceed to walk around the great hall
the sights and sounds and the decor or the room are quite lovely.

lady Nan has done such a wonderful job and gives such a great party . its nice to see his Majesty's courtiers so happy and joyful its a great celebration of life .
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 pm

I went back to my wife, took her hand and said:

"Will you dance with me my love"

I didn't wait for a reply, as the song started I pulled her closer and started to dance

Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 10:56 pm

Nan watched Niklaus walking to new blonde girl. She took another sip from her wine and nodded to Anne.
Yes, he looks nice.
She looked around again. They were alone now. She looked back at Anne
Come on start telling everything now!
Back to top Go down
Emma Moore
Lady-in-waiting
Emma Moore

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 8:58 pm

Niklaus Petrovin wrote:
Niklaus smiled her back and kissed gently her white hand "It's a pleasure to meet you too, lady Moore. I'm a good guesser..and I guessed you were almost new to this court. Anyway, you're in good company, my lady. Because I come from Russia, and I know very few people here. Maybe...we could help each other.." He grinned and a servant brought him a goblet of wine. He took a sip and looked at her pretty face

Emma eyed Niklaus from top to bottom. He was very handsome. "Yes, we can help each other. I had only one week before in this court. 6 months ago.."
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 9:19 pm

Nan Saville wrote:
Nan watched Niklaus walking to new blonde girl. She took another sip from her wine and nodded to Anne.
Yes, he looks nice.
She looked around again. They were alone now. She looked back at Anne
Come on start telling everything now!

Anne giggled and she drank her wine

"I'm moving rapidly towards becoming a queen! The king ordered the preparation of the room for me in White Tower! Each queen candidate stayed there before the coronation ceremony!"

She was very excited.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 11:28 pm

Emma Moore wrote:
Niklaus Petrovin wrote:

Emma eyed Niklaus from top to bottom. He was very handsome. "Yes, we can help each other. I had only one week before in this court. 6 months ago.."

Niklaus smiled and continued sipping his wine "Hmm..6 months ago, you said? Oh..I still was in Russia, at that time. I'm here with my sister since two months. And..what about you? Have you siblings here, my lady Emma?" He noticed she had deep eyes and a very elegant figure. Even too elegant for a lady in waiting. He smiled and leaned his hand on the cheminy
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 7:46 pm

Anne Boleyn wrote:

Anne giggled and she drank her wine

"I'm moving rapidly towards becoming a queen! The king ordered the preparation of the room for me in White Tower! Each queen candidate stayed there before the coronation ceremony!"
She was very excited.

Nan was all surprised by Anne's words. She looked at her face with excitement.
Queen? He is preparing the tower for you? While he still has a queen, but how Anne?
She was really confused.Wasnt it too fast?
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:36 am

Anthony Knivert wrote:
I went back to my wife, took her hand and said:

"Will you dance with me my love"

I didn't wait for a reply, as the song started I pulled her closer and started to dance

She laughed aloud with joy as they danced, and happiness welled up within her once more as she felt the others' eyes on them, and the room began to spin as she perfectly and gracefully became one with the rhythm. She was aware of how much she missed having fun with her husband, and hoped for the moment to never end.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 12:48 pm

After the song ended, we went to our table,

"I hope you enjoyed the dance my Lady?" I gave her a small smile and winked my eye, then I saw Charles and lady Catherine are missing.

"Where is Lord Brandon and Lady Catherine? Where did they go?"
wondering
Back to top Go down
Catherine Parr
Baroness Borough of Gainsborough
Catherine Parr

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 12:46 am

the summer feast is such a grand affair everyone seems to be having a wonderful time. i looked across the room and saw my Lord Sir Antony Knivert it has been such a long time since i have seen him
i would love to have a dance with him and share a goblet of wine and good conversation.

i would love to chat with him but i can see that he is with lady Charlotte they make a lovely couple
there are so many handsome lords here in his Majesty's court and so many lovely ladies.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 10:32 pm

Royce joined the party after making sure that his wife was alright. Although worried for her pregnancy, he decided to grant some relax to himself. He hardly knew lady Nan, but he bowed and smiled kindly once he saw her talking with King's lady, Anne Boleyn. Looking around he noticed a blonde lady entering in the Hall. She looked rather lost and approached her slowly

My lady..can I help you?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blissful Summer Feast
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next