The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Blissful Summer Feast

Go down 
+22
Gustav Vasa
Francis of Navarre
Benjamin Baines
Ursula Misseldon
Katherine Tudor
Mary Rose Tudor
Jane Parker
Royce Westmoreland
Catherine Parr
Emma Moore
Charlotte Rosenauer
Mionetta Rizzo
Niklaus Petrovin
Anthony Knivert
Maria Enriquez de Luna
Anne Boleyn
Thomas Wyatt
White Royalsun
Victoria Brandon
Charles Brandon
Catherine Willoughby
Nan Saville
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

Blissful Summer Feast - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 2:14 am

Anthony Knivert wrote:
After the song ended, we went to our table,

"I hope you enjoyed the dance my Lady?" I gave her a small smile and winked my eye, then I saw Charles and lady Catherine are missing.

"Where is Lord Brandon and Lady Catherine? Where did they go?"
wondering

I enjoyed myself immensely, darling! She looked at the empty table. Perhaps His Grace is tending to his duchess. I noticed she looked rather pale earlier. I hope she is not unwell. Charlotte noticed a lady across the room and smiled back to her, remembering her as Lady Catherine Parr, but she hadn't yet had the chance to talk with her.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 6:19 pm

Nan Saville wrote:

Nan was all surprised by Anne's words. She looked at her face with excitement.
Queen? He is preparing the tower for you? While he still has a queen, but how Anne?
She was really confused.Wasnt it too fast?

Anne rolled her eyes and she shook her hand

"Ah Nan.. I waited a long time for this moment. If you're talking about Katherine, she will go very soon! She will leave this court!"
Back to top Go down
White Royalsun
Queen of Alderia
White Royalsun

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 4:29 pm

Queen White enters in the room again, she was writing a message to her beloved husband who has had to go to Alderia to attend a very important matter. White had wanted to go with him but he wanted her to enjoy her friend's party, promising he will come back to England very soon.

She feels she needs more wine and takes a goblet a servant offers her. She walks to her friends Anne and Nan and smiles guessing who they are joking of I have got the feeling that great times are coming my dear lady friends and finally THE queen, will be sitting on the throne she winks and takes another sip of her wine
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/messages/100002043148502#!/profile.php?
Jane Parker
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Parker

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 10:15 pm

I grow tired in my chambers and decide to attend the blissful summer feast, dressing nicely I make my way slowly down to the feast. I scan the crowd making my way around to a empty seat, although I had been at court since I was young festive events still made me nervous and anxious but I put it away enjoying some fresh fruit and wine.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:44 pm

I turned up somewhat late to lady nan gathering but i was so excited to see my sister again i took some water and awaited her.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:51 pm

I enter, somewhat timidly. It had been a long time since I was at court and found everything slightly intimidating. Flicking my blonde hair from my face I glide forward; trying to look as elegant as possible. My eyes search the room for someone I knew.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:57 pm

I saw my sister and ran up towards her.

' Katherine! Oh I am so happy to see you here. I am with child katherine i have yet to tell our brother yet! How have you been you will have to meet my husband royce'

I was practically beaming
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:20 pm

Taken aback "Mary" I smile at my dearest elder sister "You're pregnant? How wonderful! I am so pleased for you!" I take her hands and beam at her!
"I would love to meet your husband!"
Back to top Go down
Emma Moore
Lady-in-waiting
Emma Moore

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:13 pm

Niklaus Petrovin wrote:

Niklaus smiled and continued sipping his wine "Hmm..6 months ago, you said? Oh..I still was in Russia, at that time. I'm here with my sister since two months. And..what about you? Have you siblings here, my lady Emma?" He noticed she had deep eyes and a very elegant figure. Even too elegant for a lady in waiting. He smiled and leaned his hand on the cheminy

Emma took a sip of her wine and looked at Niklaus "I don't have any siblings. My parents lives in Pembroke. I was born there.. Do you like England? I've never go to Russia. In fact I've never been out of England.." She smiled shyly.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:00 pm

Katherine Tudor wrote:
Taken aback "Mary" I smile at my dearest elder sister "You're pregnant? How wonderful! I am so pleased for you!" I take her hands and beam at her!
"I would love to meet your husband!"

I gently led my sister away from the nosey people at court where i could talk more freely

'Oh katherine I am very much happy will you be godmother when it is born. I shall arrange for us all to have a dinner together. Royce is scottish so if the baby is a boy i would like them to know of our scottish heritage I feel as if things are very much changing and some time away from court would be good. I do not want that harlet affecting my pregnancy'
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:46 pm

Once Royce saw his wife entering he mumbled some apologizes to the blonde lady he was talking with and walked towards her. She was not alone. Another young, beautiful lady was with her, and he noticed a certain resemblance between them. He bowed at them

My ladies...Mary, my love! I'm glad you decided to come..

He kissed gently her hand and looked intrigued at the young lady again
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 11:50 pm

Emma Moore wrote:
Niklaus Petrovin wrote:

Niklaus smiled and continued sipping his wine "Hmm..6 months ago, you said? Oh..I still was in Russia, at that time. I'm here with my sister since two months. And..what about you? Have you siblings here, my lady Emma?" He noticed she had deep eyes and a very elegant figure. Even too elegant for a lady in waiting. He smiled and leaned his hand on the cheminy

Emma took a sip of her wine and looked at Niklaus "I don't have any siblings. My parents lives in Pembroke. I was born there.. Do you like England? I've never go to Russia. In fact I've never been out of England.." She smiled shyly.

Niklaus smiled and finished his wine "Never been abroad, really? Oh..this is not a shame, my lady Emma. You can easily find a remedy about that. And...musicians just started playing a russian music, if I'm not wrong. Would you allow me this dance, my lady?" He left his empty goblet to a servant and offered her his arm
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 12:39 pm

Royce Westmoreland wrote:
Once Royce saw his wife entering he mumbled some apologizes to the blonde lady he was talking with and walked towards her. She was not alone. Another young, beautiful lady was with her, and he noticed a certain resemblance between them. He bowed at them

My ladies...Mary, my love! I'm glad you decided to come..

He kissed gently her hand and looked intrigued at the young lady again

I turned around with a happy smile and kissed his cheek.

' Royce my love this is my sister katherine she has just arrived at court and i was telling her about you and our baby'

I interlocked my fingers with his
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 1:00 pm

I smile brightly "I would be honoured Mary!"....I throw my sister a confused look; Who was this "Harlot" she spoke of? "Sweetheart, who is this "Harlot" and why in Gods name would they harm you?" The concern in my voice grows as I speak; worried for my beloved elder sister.
Inclining my head to him, I give a slight curtsy "My Lord"
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 5:29 pm

'Who do you think katherine anne boleyn i do not like her and she will no doubt be envious of my pregnancy. Does anyone know where they have put catherine of aragon.'
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 5:46 pm

Gasps in horror! "Henry has actually sent Catherine from the Court!?!" I fan myself with my hand...confused and concerned! It appears I have been gone from court too long and things have changed and become deeply serious!
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 7:34 pm

I nodded my head

'Yes sister it is hard to know who is loyal to whom now days even in marriage'

I shot a look at royce
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 7:37 pm

I sigh deeply "Apparently not! Where has he sent her?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 7:42 pm

I shrugged my shoulders

'I do not know our neice mary is at ludlow and her lady in waiting is over their so i have no clue'

I looked at my sister with sad eyes fanning myself.

'It is clearly out of our hands and we just have to go along with it'
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 10:25 pm

Royce took Katherine's hand and kissed it gently

Your Highness...I'm honoured to meet you. Mary talked me a lot about you. But I had no idea having a such beautiful sister in law..

He said smiling and bowing
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 6:46 am

I blush. "Thank you my Lord...It is an honour to meet my brother-in-Law"
I incline my head, while smiling...but deep inside; the events at court concerned me! Especially the Queen's dismissal.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 10:22 pm

Royce smiled back at Katherine but he noticed her troubled expression

Oh..I think my wife just updated you about last events at court, Your Highness. I can understand that all this upset you..

He said, having guessed the topic they were talking about
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 5:47 pm

Ursula had heard about the summer feast and decided that it would be the perfect way to meet some new friends at court. She entered the hall dressed in a gown of deep green, matching the emeralds around her throat and in her ears. She notices many lords and ladies and smiles, hoping it is an invitation to someone wishing to make her acquaintance.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Parr
Baroness Borough of Gainsborough
Catherine Parr

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 4:17 am

I saw lady Ursula all alone at the summer feast so i decided that i would walk over and say hello
she look so alone .

good evening Lady Ursula how are you ? its a lovely party there are so many lords and ladies here
the music is wonderful . have you had the pleasure of meeting anyone here at court ? there are so many lords i bet waiting in line for your hand.

i smiled and waited for her to respond . she smiled back at me
Back to top Go down
Catherine Parr
Baroness Borough of Gainsborough
Catherine Parr

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 6:32 pm

i walked on and i look for his Grace my lord Charles Brandon i do hope he i get to see him and to get a dance with him .

i walked around and held a glass of wine i stood in the archway and listened to the music playing in the great hall. watching the courtiers singing and dancing and feasting on such a lovely display of food and fruits and deserts.

the lady Nan has done such thrown such a wonderful party. i do hope that i get to see my sister i wonder if she has arrived to the party ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blissful Summer Feast
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next