The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Blissful Summer Feast

Go down 
+22
Gustav Vasa
Francis of Navarre
Benjamin Baines
Ursula Misseldon
Katherine Tudor
Mary Rose Tudor
Jane Parker
Royce Westmoreland
Catherine Parr
Emma Moore
Charlotte Rosenauer
Mionetta Rizzo
Niklaus Petrovin
Anthony Knivert
Maria Enriquez de Luna
Anne Boleyn
Thomas Wyatt
White Royalsun
Victoria Brandon
Charles Brandon
Catherine Willoughby
Nan Saville
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Maria Enriquez de Luna
Duchess of Galliera
Maria Enriquez de Luna

Blissful Summer Feast - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 9:21 pm

There are so many people here I wonder if there is a delightful Duke or a corageous Knight that would care to talk to me. There are many beautiful women too. Im a little shy.......
Back to top Go down
White Royalsun
Queen of Alderia
White Royalsun

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 11:02 pm

Nan Saville wrote:
Nan was taking little sips from her wine and watching around. It was getting crowded and she liked it. She saw some familiar faces but she was still looking for Anne. Suddenly she heard someone called her name and turned around.

Oh your majesty!

She said surprisedly and bowed deeply with a big smile.

It is so nice to see you again. Thank you very much! You look delightful

She said with her kindest voice and shining eyes.

Queen White smiles and takes a goblet of wine a servant offers to her. 'You look stunning sweetheart, I am sure you have never stopped being a heart breaker' she refers to Charles but she does not show any expression in her face about it.
She sees her dearest friend Anne entering, she is almost a Queen, she is THE Queen there. She looks at her and smiling waves.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/messages/100002043148502#!/profile.php?
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 1:23 am

She smiled as Victoria hugged her, and happily greeted the duke and duchess of Suffolk. "I'm so very pleased to meet you all," she said in her musical voice. "I cannot imagine a more perfect night to celebrate this summertime."
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 3:10 am

I quite agree. I remember you telling me a bit about your husband and never thought I would have an opportunity to meet him but,here we are." she smiled as she took a sip of her wine
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 8:45 pm

I faced Charles and said:

"My Lord let us give the women their space, I want to talk to you in private"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 9:03 pm

"Charles looked surprised at Anthony for a little while. Then he nodded"

Oh...of course. My ladies...if you excuse me...

"He smiled at them and brought Anthony until a corner in the Hall. He looked at him with curious face and shrugged"

I'm listening you...
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 9:56 pm

I looked at Charles upset,

"You know you and the King are my dearest brothers but it seems lately the King has been compelled by Lady Anne, and he even is trying to devorce our beloved Queen, I don't know if to accept this fact or to stand loyal to Queen Catherine, have you talked to the King yet?"

And I turned my eyes to see Anne Boleyn...
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 10:02 pm

"Charles listened carefully at him. When he finished talking he took a deep breath, almost glad he was not talking about his situation with Nan and Catherine. He nodded"

The King? Oh...yes. I talked with him yesterday in the garden. But you know...as his best friend and subject, I have to accept his decision. Even if I don't like lady Anne. And you should do the same, Anthony...

"He said glancing at Anne who was still talking with Nan"
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 10:12 pm

"Yes you are right, I better do as the King says otherwise you know what happens, I am very sad for Princess Mary she will suffer from this, poor child" I exhaled a deep breath

"I want to go and see how Lady Anne is and of course I want to meet Lady Nan, will you come with me"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 11:13 pm

"Charles glanced at Nan and Anne again. He saw a man approaching Nan and bit his lips"

I...I don't think it's a good idea, Anthony. You know...Nan arranged this party to see old friends. And I'm more than an old friend to her, so...I don't want to make her feel uncomfortable...

"He cleared his throat and turned towards Anthony again"

Oh...but if you want to greet them, you can. I'll take a glass of wine for you and I'll wait at our table. I'm sure our wives are wondering what we're talking about...

"He laughed with a certain embarassment and patted his shoulder"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 12:53 am

Nan walked to a table with her friend Anne and took a sip from her wine.

Come on! Start telling what happened since i left. Im dying here to know

She was looking at Anne's eyes with burning curiousty. But this place was not best place to talk in private. It was a party to meet people and a man who she doesnt recognize was walking towards them. Nan murmured to Anne

Do you know this handsome?

She whispered a smiled a bit. Then she looked at him and bowed slightly.

My lord...

She didnt know her name.So she waited for response.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 7:49 pm

Anne giggled and she rolled her eyes

"Oh Nan, you are naughty as always! Hmm are you still single?"
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 9:25 pm

"Yeah you are right, I will join you in few seconds" I said to Charles and I laughed back

I was on my way to the future Queen Anne and Lady Nan

"Bonjour Mesdemoiselles" and I bowed

"May I introduce my self" and I looked directly at the ladies

"I am Anthony Knivert Gentleman of the Royal Household and a loyal and humble friend and servant of King Henry, how are you my Ladies?"

Then I turned to Lady Nan,

"I have heard so much about you my Lady, It seems you are everything that it has been described to me" and I gave an evil smile

"Lady Anne, it is an honor to finally meet you, how is Lord Boleyn" smiled
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 11:21 pm

Nan Saville wrote:
Nan walked to a table with her friend Anne and took a sip from her wine.

Come on! Start telling what happened since i left. Im dying here to know

She was looking at Anne's eyes with burning curiousty. But this place was not best place to talk in private. It was a party to meet people and a man who she doesnt recognize was walking towards them. Nan murmured to Anne

Do you know this handsome?

She whispered a smiled a bit. Then she looked at him and bowed slightly.

My lord...

She didnt know her name.So she waited for response.

Niklaus walked with sure steps and hypnotic glance until he reached lady Nan. She was surrounded by ladies and gentlemen who were trying to catch her attention. But once he came closer everyone stepped back and he could finally taking her hand and kissing it gently "Finally I can meet the most famous lady of english court. I heard many things about your beauty, lady Nan. But it's nothing compared with your real beauty. Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Niklaus Petrovin, count of Luga. I come from Russia, and I'm very glad of being here in front of you, tonight.." He whispered and looked deeply into her lively eyes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 12:14 am

Nan grinned Anne with joy. She shook her head meaning 'yes' to her question but before she could start speaking Anthony Knivert came closer to them. Nan looked at him and raised her eyebrows

My lord Anthony! I'm astonished that you didnt remember we met before..

It was almost 2 years ago. Nan met her when she was speaking with Charles. Anthony came out suddenly and they introduced each other but it was obvious Anthony didnt remember it. 'Did i really change that much?' she thought.When she was thinking all about them, this other guy with slight Russian accent spoke again. Nan looked at his face. He was Russian but he also has a different British accent. For a few seconds she couldnt speak or move. Then she tried to smile after his words and watched him kissing her hand gently.

It is a pleasure to meet you my lord Niklaus. Thank you for coming and introducing yourself. I missed making friends here in court...

She couldnt say something else. She didnt know what to say. All of a sudden all the men around her began to flatter her. It has been a while that she didnt feel this way. She took another sip from the wine and glanced Charles for a moment and took her eyes off again.

Last edited by Nan Saville on Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 12:19 am

Catherine was quiet and she wasn't listening to the babbling around her and she took another sip from her goblet of wine her eyes focused on the goblet. Her eyes cast upwards at them a little before looking at her goblet again not focusing on them again, it wasn't intentionally but she just couldn't keep focus.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 4:21 pm

"Charles reached his table again. He smiled at Catherine and sat at his place again. But he couldn't avoid to notice that Nan glanced at him for a second while she was talking with that man. Maybe Anne Boleyn was going to be Queen of England. But Nan was surely the Queen of this party. He removed his eyes fastly and looked at Catherine again"

What is it, darling? You look bored...sorry but Anthony had to talk with me about something...

"He said and touched softly her chin"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 10:52 pm

Catherine dragged her eyes off the goblet and looked at him with a smile and she shook her head "I am fine." she said softly though it was a lie and she blinked "I am only a little tired." she kept her smile.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 12:02 am

Nan Saville wrote:
Nan grinned Anne with joy. She shook her head meaning 'yes' to her question but before she could start speaking Anthony Knivert came closer to them. Nan looked at him and raised her eyebrows

My lord Anthony! I'm astonished that you didnt remember we met before..

It was almost 2 years ago. Nan met her when she was speaking with Charles. Anthony came out suddenly and they introduced each other but it was obvious Anthony didnt remember it. 'Did i really change that much?' she thought.When she was thinking all about them, this other guy with slight Russian accent spoke again. Nan looked at his face. He was Russian but he also has a different British accent. For a few seconds she couldnt speak or move. Then she tried to smile after his words and watched him kissing her hand gently.

It is a pleasure to meet you my lord Niklaus. Thank you for coming and introducing yourself. I missed making friends here in court...

She couldnt say something else. She didnt know what to say. All of a sudden all the men around her began to flatter her. It has been a while that she didnt feel this way. She took another sip from the wine and glanced Charles for a moment and took her eyes off again.

Niklaus smiled, almost ignoring people arounf them "I'm very honoured meeting you personally, lady Nan. Not only your beauty is...stunning. But everything in you has something special. Something..that attracts people towards you. I just hope of being one of your friends soon, my lady. If you'll allow me, of course.." He said with his russian accent and stared at her with interest

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 12:17 am

Catherine Willoughby wrote:
Catherine dragged her eyes off the goblet and looked at him with a smile and she shook her head "I am fine." she said softly though it was a lie and she blinked "I am only a little tired." she kept her smile.

"Charles looked carefully at her and took her hand in his. It was cold. He frowened and touched softly her cheek"

Catherine...are you alright? You're so cold and pale. Come, I'll bring you in infirmary and then in your room. You look so tired and I need to be reassured by a physician...

"He glanced at Victoria and stood up, ready to bring Catherine until the infirmary"
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 1:32 am

Victoria was watching the people dance around when she caught a glimpse of her father looking at her "Is everything alright father? she then noticed Catherine looking a bit unwell
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 5:51 am

Nan was surprised and amused by Niklaus' words. She wasnt expecting some kind of flattering. It was way... too much for her. She didnt know what to say and smiled. She felt her cheeks got redden
I didnt know that people hear things about me.. I'd like to get to know you more my lord.
She said with curiousty. Who was that man and what he really wants from her?
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 1:43 pm

Catherine looked at Charles and she shook her head "I am fine, really." she said and she smiled at him and she stood with him and set her goblet down "Abit of sleep will do me good."
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 3:03 pm

Anthony Knivert wrote:
"Yeah you are right, I will join you in few seconds" I said to Charles and I laughed back

I was on my way to the future Queen Anne and Lady Nan

"Bonjour Mesdemoiselles" and I bowed

"May I introduce my self" and I looked directly at the ladies

"I am Anthony Knivert Gentleman of the Royal Household and a loyal and humble friend and servant of King Henry, how are you my Ladies?"

Then I turned to Lady Nan,

"I have heard so much about you my Lady, It seems you are everything that it has been described to me" and I gave an evil smile

"Lady Anne, it is an honor to finally meet you, how is Lord Boleyn" smiled

Anne looked at Anthony and she smiled at him

"Thank you my Lord. My father is quite fine. He is now in Hever.."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 3:58 pm

Catherine Willoughby wrote:
Catherine looked at Charles and she shook her head "I am fine, really." she said and she smiled at him and she stood with him and set her goblet down "Abit of sleep will do me good."

"Charles nodded and wrapped his arm around Catherine's shoulders. He noticed that Nan was still talking with that man and looked at Victoria"

I'm going to bring Catherine in infirmary, dear. Please... stay here and enjoy the party. Don't worry, maybe I'll come back once she'll feel better...

"He smiled at his daughter and brought Catherine out from Hall with slow steps"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blissful Summer Feast   Blissful Summer Feast - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blissful Summer Feast
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next