The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Auchlyne Hunting Lodge

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 2:54 pm

The moans from my mouth became louder everytime he slid into me, deeper with each time. My eye's flickered open widely like Windows staring straight forward into his heart. I wouldn't stop moaning not even when he tried to cover my mouth with his. I moved my lips away in protest, as scream after scream escaped giddly from my lips. The palms of my hands pressed deeply into his buttocks, as I spread his cheeks my nails digging sharply into his flesh. A sigh of satisfaction spread across my lips as blood started to fill my finger nails.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 3:25 pm

James hissed as he felt her pierce his skin, her nails clawing over him - a delicious mingling between pain and pleasure. He continue to thrust deeper into her, gathering his pace until finally he turned her over. This time he drew it out...

His lips were on her rear before she even lay upon the bed again, his kisses warm and heavy upon her as his hands held onto her cheeks. He glanced up to her head from where she was, imagining her hidden face to be flushed as she moaned. There was a playful look of mischief in his eyes as he bit with slight pressure into her flesh before moving his mouth down to her sex. He raised her rear and immediately got to work, his tongue lapping over her wet folds greedily as he moaned against her.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 5:19 pm

I threw my head back letting out a cry of pleasure. When he bite me I felt like a butterfly being shed of my cocoon. His skillful tongue tickling me had sent me over the edge of bliss. It was the strongest need within me, to have his perfect rose cock plunged deep into ny depths, the comfort of having him their. I sttetched my long legs around his neck letting my dainty feet fall down his back. I was blinded by desire, the feel of his warm tongue dancing in me like a snake, caused me to scream more and more. Their was no other sounds my hearing growing immune to my cries and sultry laughs.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 5:55 pm

He moved her hips upwards as he angled to suck upon her clit, his hands holding her more firmly as he settled between his legs. He still smiled, gratified to hear her cries - those sweet and balmy moans. All the while, James could feel the throb between his legs growing and eventually could hold no more.

So, he moved from her sex, holding himself - hard and eager - as he brought her down upon him. A deep groan tumbled from his mouth, he tipped his head back as he shut his eyes. He was no longer his own person, he was driven only by his lust for her. His hands held onto her waist as he thrust into her, leaning over her dewy back.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 6:39 pm

I opened my petals around him rocking my hips back and fourth as though the were skilled. Each thrust was a new awakening opening her senses even more. My body grew heavier and heavier, desire taking control and causing me to slip below into the seductive waters. His cock was my anchor, holding me upwards, as together we moved against the pleasures each new wave of passion brought us.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 6:30 am

James allowed himself to groan in accordance with his passions as he could feel the pleasure increase as he pursued their lust. His hands, slow and tender moved from her hips as he leaned over her, wrapping around her front and cupping her breasts. He brought her up, holding her still as her back pressed against his chest. He continued to move in her, his lips caressing her shoulder and neck as he shut his eyes to the world. He slipped heavy into a balmy almost delirium, like a spell that was always cast over him whenever he lay with her.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 7:21 am

Like a spiders web I entangled my fingers in his hair wrapping my arm around his neck. My lips touched his like liquid, melting against him as if he alone would mould my body. My hips moved like a galloping horse, faster and faster I moved up and down against him as the heat within my flower grew intolerable. Tiny drops like rains splashed against his cock as I screamed my restless cries into his ear. It was comforting the heat of his cock and how he fitted me so perfectly. Their were days when I just wished to have him lay in me our bodies connected without the making love factor.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 6:55 pm

Soon, James could feel his climax tumble over him as her hand brushed through his dark hair. He continued for a few more moments to thrust into her, his lips still on her until finally he could feel his release. He spilled his hot seed inside her, buckling over with pleasure. He groaned deeply in her ear - his breath broken and choppy. He rested one hand upon the bed, steadying himself as he stayed in her for a while before rolling away and lying beside her; one hand slung behind his head, the other ready to embrace her.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 8:56 am

He had brought my body tumbling to the bed, hot in the awakening of this summer night. My smile was a sunny smile one that made me glow inside and out. James smelled like sex just one sniff and I found myself intoxicated by his luscious scent. It was like a fine wine, the first sip you find it too strong. But the second you stop drinking it the after taste lingers in your mouth until you drink it again. My love for you knows no bounds. It was becoming a very loveable habbit the way I laid with him. I snuggled under his arm, like a tiny cub seeking protection. I placed a gentle hand on his chest as I slowly pulled myself a top of him. Gently, I held his face in my hands pulling him up so our lips met. Mo chridhe Mo ghraidh Mo dhuine
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 7:57 pm

James still felt the utter relief of his climax wash over him. His head lighter as it rested upon the feather pillow, his heart warmed with her near him. All thoughts and cares had been swept away, like marks upon the sand washed away by the tide. A thousand armies could have stormed into the room at that moment and he was convinced that he would barely stir from the bed. She was his refuge, his safety - she gave him love and her loyalty, now she gave him life. As he thought of the babe in her belly - his mind became active again. He thought of the best physicians in the country - the moors were the better practitioners, regardless of their faith; he would consult them - and the midwives, she would have to have the best midwives.

As her lips came upon his, his thoughts were subdued again. He wrapped both arms around her, bringing her closer to him as he returned the kiss, “Mon coeur," he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 8:53 pm

I pressed my lips powerfully against his letting my eager tongue slide elegantly into his mouth. His lips held our unwritten chapters, eagerly my lips tried to coax them from him. réponds à ma tendresse!Verse-moi,verse moi l'ivresse! James! James! Je t'aime! I wanted him to fill me again things would change once our baby was here. We would be a little family a young prince or princess would run around the palace a part of me and James. Our children will stay with us, wont they? I do not want them sent of to another palace I want them here with us protected by you. Promise me James that our children will be raised by us and not members of the council. Our future child would belong to Scotland and all who lived within it's land. But for a while our children would lead the most ordinary of lives they could.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 9:50 pm

Her lips coaxed him from his drowsy state that had fallen over him. He emerged like the sunrise in the mornings, coming from behind the clouds and finally beholding her light. He could smell the sunshine on her hair, as if she had spent the day picking flowers and he could taste her - the familiar taste that was his now. He was rising from the sheets as she kissed him, hands through her tendrils of fair hair as his lips demanded more.

He sat up, his forehead tipped against her's as he caught his breath again after their kiss, "If we have a son," he replied - voice hoarse and deep, "He will need his own establishment - the people cannot be loyal to a King that they never know," he said - the words almost the same as the verses he was told after his own coronation. The were the words of a King.

Yet, the thought of it - his child, her child. It awakened the most fierce emotion in him - the type only a father could feel. He wanted his child close, he wanted no harm to come to them, "But not for a while. We will keep them safe," he said, giving into his own protective nature, "We can take them to France, show them where their mother grew up."
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 11:36 pm

We were made for each other our bodies fitted perfectly together. It felt like I had loved him for a lifetime was their ever a moment when he wasn't in my life. In France things are done somewhat differently everybody who can gets a place in the chamber waiting for the child to come. I do not wish to have that how is it done in Scotland. I laughed as the words left my mouth as they sounded ridiculous! He was a man this was new territory for him as much as me. When is that young girl coming to the palace, Isobel is it. Maybe if she was my lady in waiting she could help me when the time comes. I shall write to her be sure that she gets my letter. I kissed him indulgently my fingertips pressed lightly against his jawline as I pulled him on top of me. I didn't feel anything when he mentioned France this was now my home. Sure it would be lovely for my children to see where their mother grew up and my family still lived their. Can my mother be the one to tell you of the birth of our child. My hand ran softly through his dark brown hairs gently moving them back off his face.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 9:46 am

James’ eyes widened as she spoke of the birthing traditions in France. To be sure, he knew almost nothing of how things would be at home when it came time for her to have the child. He assumed it would be the usual; confinement when she was big and round, waited upon entirely by her women and given daily blessings by clerics - yet, a public birth…that was something he had not anticipated. He grinned as her silvery laugh filled the quiet and kissed her forehead lovingly, bringing her closer to him, “No, Mary,” he replied with a warm and gentle chuckle, “I do not know how things are done either but I will not allow that.”

He returned her kiss, wrapping her in his strong arms as if the closer she was to him, the safer she would be. She would have nothing to do in these months, he decided, she would be able to come and go entirely as she pleased - the time for sitting at his side during privy council meetings would come later. He would entirely empty the treasury to ensure she had the most healthy and comfortable gestation, every craving would be catered to, every whim granted, “She is not keen about living in the palace,” he mumbled against her lips, “I do no think she realises what a kind mistress you would be - perhaps your note would convince her,” he said and gently bit her bottom lip.

Her hands in his hair, her breath upon his skin and her warm, comforting presence by his side. It filled him with a strange mingling of euphoria and fear to think of her having the baby. He would be expected to keep court while she was tucked away in her chamber, he would have to make pleasantries and go hunting while she cried out. He sighed as if to blow away the thought, he didn’t want to consider the pain that she would be in, “Of course,” he replied - with every intention of waiting outside the door while she had the child. Damn traditions, she was his wife and he would not abandon her.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 11:03 am

I could almost hear his mind ticking away I had no idea what he was thinking but it would be best not to speak about birthing for awhile. My fingers ran along his collarbone, like tiny spiders legs running up and down the place. Don't remarry as I would never contemplate such a thing if the shoe was on the other foot. i wouldn't dwell on it as I wanted us to be in happy spirits, the pain it caused me. It was as though my heart was being ripped from my chest and fed to the dogs. I buried my head against his chest my nails digging slightly into his back. My teeth grazed against his shoulder as though I wanted to climb inside his body, shut myself away only to emerge once it was all over. I'm not that scary I am like a dear on ice. I have yet to know what kind of mistress I shall be. I want to be kind and make sure that the women of Scotland are well looked after. But I am no push over, I need to figure out a balance of the two. Perhaps she felt like a charity case. I rolled us over, laying across his body like a human shield.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 11:34 am

Hush now, Mary - no talk of that,” he soothed rather firmly and ran his hand over the back of her head, skimming across the soft tendrils of her hair. He had considered what would happen should he be taken in battle - but never what would happen should she leave him, he could not contemplate it. His lips brushed against against her forehead as he whispered deeply, Gaelic prayers and promises to her. He plighted his troth, in this life and the next; he prayed for a healthy child - an heir, he prayed for her - that she would emerge unharmed. Indeed, James was quite sure she would be well, he had the confidence and optimism that only youth could harness. He believed they would have children after this and that she would never succumb to the dangers of child birth. They had been blessed by God - their divine right to rule, the love they had and now a child - James believed that nought would topple their happiness. However, he was but a man and the fears only natural for a husband could not help but creep into his mind, like ivy climbing up the palace walls.

You shall be the envy of every girl in court,” he said and kissed her jaw as his hands caressed her waist, “All shall wish they had your beauty - the most beautiful Queen Scotland has known. And they shall write sonnets and songs of you and how you met me and bewitched me upon that glenn."
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 12:25 pm

His soft fingers running across my waist was the only touch I needed to feel. Naturally I opened up to him craving his thorn between my rose. I miss the palace James the variety of food and the band playing throughout the place. It was strange that I missed a place that was filled with people who could be suffocating at times. While I enjoyed these peaceful moment's with my beloved, I craved something a familiarity. As I moved to lay on my side, I gripped firmly onto his arm as I wanted to place my legs firmly between his. My hand caressing his tanned buttocks as our lips did all the talking.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 12:51 pm

James smirked and gathered her hands into his, holding them above her head as he lowered himself onto her, “Do I not satisfy your appetites?” he asked playfully.

In truth, he could never really stay in a place such as they were in for a long time. James was a restless soul - sooner likely to ride out in the early morning that loll about the palace all his days. Perhaps the confinement that he endured in his youth had made him thus - formed him into a wanderer. He enjoyed the country but he would have none of your twittering larks when it came to the thrill of the fight, the laughter and camaraderie he had with his brother’s in arms. Yet, Mary did sooth him, pacify him and leave him quite vulnerable as if he were only a boy. Her balmy whispers were like a charm to him, he would have remained in that bed forever if she cast the spell.

He nudged apart her legs and kissed the crook of her neck as he moved one of his hands from her wrist, to between her thighs, “I am - entirely - mad for you, Mary,” he said as his intense gaze travelled to her bright and glossy eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 1:54 pm

I wanted every ounce of him within me his tongue and that perfect rose like cock of his, moving inside of me like the holy ghost, leaving no trace of him behind as though he never had me. What of our child.. Came my anxious response as my legs clasped tightly around his legs. It was too late my body had slipped into delirium and only he could bring me round with furious thrusts and unsaintly cries of ecstasy as we both reached the top of the mountain peak. Wetting my fingers I gently pulled back the sensitive skin as my fingers massaged his hot fiery tip.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 2:37 pm

James sighed with lust as she wrapped his hard cock in her hand. There was a maturity in how she was with him, it was as if she knew exactly how to leave him powerless and vulnerable to her charms. His nose nudged against hers as he tipped his head closer to her, lips brushing against her mouth. He settled more firmly between her legs, he needed her, the pleasure she gave him and release he felt when he had her, “They will be fine” he breathed quietly, as he raised her hips to meet him - they had lain together enough on that day, one more time would do no harm.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 3:24 pm

I laughed nervously.. They? Why I hope their is only one child in my womb. I gently pushed myself down against his cock. My breath coming out heavy and warm against his neck as my body was covered in goosebumps. A comforting feeling washed over my body, I fluttered my petals shut against him. My hands dug firmly into the bedding as my body was only being held up by my hands, legs and his lengthy cock. My breathing sounded like little groaning shivers as I waited impatiently for that first move.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 3:56 pm

"That's what I meant," he replied with a goodnatured and hearty laugh, his grin bright before he descended into a hush - only whispers and sighs filled the room. He held her face in his hands and kissed her with an eager urgency, his lips hot and heavy against hers. He brought the sheets away from them both - leaving her lean and supple body exposed to the cooling climate that came with evening.

He wrapped his muscular arms around her, his lips upon her breasts and finally thrust into her...
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 4:22 pm

I closed my eyes a soft whisper of his name hung in the air like the mist in the night. He thrusts deep inside me I close my eyes, biting my lip as I can hear is his breath. Obediently I let him control our love making, in and out his cock causing a tornado to dance around my clit. I can feel myself be pulled into his body, piece by piece I let go of everything that makes sense and I dance with his desires. Hips rocking, bed creaking, bodies crashing as we work together to satisfy one another.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:12 pm

His lips were against hers as he felt her contract around him, that familiar quiver of her warm sex. They had lain together before - many times before, but each time he could feel an almost invisible, silvery thread wrap around her and him, working fast and binding them together. It privily worked it's incantation around them both and soon he felt shrouded by it - only aware of her and their lust.

"You are mine, Mary," he whispered to her before tilting his head back - a surge of pleasure coursing through him. It were as if he had never known a woman before when he was with Mary, as if his passions had only ever been hers.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:36 pm

I loved the feeling he invokes inside me, the strongest meaning of my words come out as the sofest groans and moans like silk running over his skin. Our bodies moved together like a beautiful chaos. Every skin on my body was awoken by our love making. He was a beast the way he thrusted like a stallion harder and harder contracting my flower again and again until all I could do was scream the word.. Mercy! Into the still of the night. My cries came fast one after the other like the beating of a drum banging away until the ultimate climax. My teeth grazed open his skin as I clung to him for dear life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Auchlyne Hunting Lodge
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next