The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Auchlyne Hunting Lodge

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 8:32 pm

He watched her with greedy eyes as she padded to over to the table, collecting food for them. James sat up in the bed and stretched his arms above his head, momentarily looking out the window. The mid-day sun came into the window, through the latticed shutters as a cool breeze came through the window.

I'm not sure,” he said with a little chuckle and took a drink of the ale, “This is sweeter than normal,” he said and set the cup down again. He took some cutlets of sweet meats, devouring them hungrily and then glanced up to her.

I don’t think your mother is very fond of me,” he said with a playful smirk, taking a crust of bread from the tray.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 8:51 pm

That's funny as she thinks you do not like her either. I rested the ale on my stomach as I ran my fingers through his hair. I wanted them both to get on well perhaps they were too similar in personalities. She has concerns whether I can have children or not. I kissed him apologetically as I did not want to bring up such matters away from the palace. I took little sips of the ale pulling a face as it lingered on my taste buds.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 5:56 am

James leaned into her touch, a relaxed smile upon his face - Mary could soothe even the undiscovered storms in him. He was surprised that her mother thought the same - he did so hope to assure her of Mary's safety now that she was in Scotland...perhaps it was the time when they met that had made the situation awkward. He wasn't exactly accustomed to meeting a woman's mother after they had spent the night in bed.

"Do you have concerns?" he mumbled and looked up to her earnestly. His mind flashed back to the conversation she and her mother had when Antoinette first arrived. It had no doubt troubled him at the time, yet, that was ease by ale and hilarities in the tavern. Now he was quite sure that Mary was perhaps only agreeing with her mother out of a daughter's duty.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 1:11 pm

As I held his face in my hands I felt like I held everything. His generous heart which loved me unconditionally. I slipped onto his lap, my lips greedily stealing a kiss from his as my hand ran down to his scar, cupping it gently. I do love you on top of me. I whispered against his lips as my eyes searched his. It wasn't a relevant thing to say giving the subject at hand we were actually speaking about. But I loved how his body shielded mine like a tortoise he was the oyster shell I his precious pearl he held so tenderly. Our children will be born out of love not duty I very much wish we had a say when they shall be born. I want to spend many many years married to you before I have children I just want to be your wife. I rested my forehead against his as my fingers gently wrapped around his neck. We had only spent one night apart from each other I didn't like it, I felt empty the bed felt empty. I settled after I sneaked into his bedroom and found an item of his clothing to wear. His scent was what soothed me into a restful slumber. You can't protect me when I fall withchild and if we are both honest it scares us both. Then I remembered that a pary of you would be growing inside of me, that our children will be strong like their father.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 6:54 pm

He collected her tenderly into his arms, kissing her forehead affectionately as he did. As she sat lightly upon his lap he felt entirely at peace - complete contentment. Though Mary was not perhaps as worldly wise as other women, there was a wisdom and maturity in her. James felt as if he could confide in her all the intricacies of his heart, all his troubles and she would deliver them back to him - neatly resolved. Of course he knew that their children would be born out of passion, out of love  yet, there was duty in some sense. Perhaps Mary did not agree with him but he knew that ultimately they had to at some point, the sooner the better as far as the privy council were concerned. Indeed, children did not frighten him - he thought that she would be a wonderful mother and he was determined to be the parent he never had.

You shall always be my wife,” he hushed soothingly, “King or not, children or not. And, Mary, you shall have every care,” he caught her gaze, cradling her face gently, “I will look after you, I will keep you safe...and whenever they do come they shall have their mother's beauty."
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 7:14 pm

I have done enough talking tell me what you want. I was left a little deflated as I thought we wanted the same thing. I was hoping that due to my tiny size I wouldn't fall pregnant anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 7:37 pm

He sighed deeply, "If we were ordinary people..."

James drifted into his thoughts, absent mindedly tucking a tendril of her hair behind her ear - a subconscious, little gesture of affection. As much as James did not behave like most Kings did - or should - he still had the responsibilities of a monarch. He had brought order back to the land, reinstated the laws and ensured the land was at peace. Yet, England was on their borders and the Tudor King could try and usurp him at any moment. Scotland was strong...but it was small and James was aware that he needed to ensure some security of his house.

If the room they were in was their home, if they had just been married that morning and if they did not rule, "It would have been possible," he mumbled - finishing his thoughts out loud.

"I don't want to pressure you any more, a ghràidh, then you already will be," he said sincerely, "But...I want to have a family with you...and whether we like it or not, we need to have an heir."
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 7:57 pm

And yet you said that you would not come into my room only for the sake of the Stuart blood line. I wasn't going to argue with him but in this precise moment I didn't know him. I thought that our alliance would be strong enough for at least a year, then have children afterwards. I still wasn't settled and had not even met half the court as of yet. I had put all of my trust onto James to ease me into my duties of becoming a queen, dealing with ambassadors,diplomats and the privy council. I clicked my tongue together letting the sound pop into my mouth as it filled the silence in this room.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 9:09 pm

And I have not,” he said truthfully, “Will not.”

It had not been on his mind until her mother expressed doubts that Mary could have children. He had always assumed it would happen, that there would be no trouble in it. They were young, there was plenty of time but he wanted to make it clear to Mary that they did have to - at some point…when, it did not matter for James - as long as it happened. He was reckless for a King, he danced with death by merely straying beyond the palace walls or by being commander in battle - he wanted to see his children grown, not have his infant child take the crown should anything happen to him. He didn’t want more regents - he knew it didn’t work. He didn’t want Mary to be afraid and unprotected. All his urgencies were not because he was King but because he wanted to secure his family’s future.

He nudged his nose affectionately against her's, "I did not marry you today for the sake of the crown. I married you because I love you - you are my Queen of choice and not some maid who I want big and round," he grinned a little playfully and wrapped his arms around her waist, "I love you as you are."
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 10:11 pm

If I wasn't married to James but a completely different man I wouldn't of wanted to have children at all. With James the thought was bearable until he mentioned the privy council. I understand now why men take mistress. It's so they can prove that they are capable of having children probably why my father did it to our mother. Because they didn't have kids straight away it took mother a few years. Who knows I could carry you heir right at this moment. With a heavy sigh I rested my head on his chest dipping my tongue into the ale.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 7:39 pm

Mary, love,” he said with a look of worry etched upon his face. James was not blessed with the intricacies of language - he spoke plainly and as his mind thought. There was no agenda in his words, nor any ulterior motive - just simple truth. Yet, in some way, he knew that he had no doubt inadvertently increased pressure upon her and for that he earnestly wished to atone, “I love no other. I want nothing more than you with me - as we are now.”

He wrapped her in his arms, his heart couldn’t help but feel at rest as she dipped her head upon his chest. He pressed his lips gently against her soft hair before resting his chin upon her head. Ultimately, he had faith that one day it would happen and that would suffice for him. He would argue with the council for years if it meant protecting Mary.

We have time, and I’m sorry for burdening you,” he mumbled as his hand caressed her back.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 6:33 pm

If James was poison I would still drink every last drop of him up. I fitted so perfectly in his arms like a child seeking comfort from their parent. My hand ran through his beard, caressing the various shades of brown his beard represented. What is it like to love me. I knew what it was like to love him the anticipation of wanting to make love to him all day and all night. I would have him as many times I desired tonight, Until it burned to move my limbs. Till I couldn't open my eye's from exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 10:20 pm

"A sickness and it's cure," he replied truthfully, tipping his forehead against hers. It was Mary who kept him awake, who preoccupied his mind - he could never concentrate fully unless he had seen her or until he had her. Yet, it was her who soothed him, quietened his mind - it was her whispers that hushed him to sleep, "It is ungovernable, like a riot in my heart, and nothing can be done, come ruin or rapture."

It was barely the late afternoon but he felt as if they had been away from court for months. The castle was isolated enough but here was different. He could hear the sigh of the river outside, the birds singing in the woods and feel the sun spill into the window. He had never felt true contentment - until that moment, he was home.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 6:15 am

Charming. I retorted as I stretched my arms over my head. I turned in his lap as I locked my hands around his neck shifting a little as I tried to wrap my legs around him. I have a secret one that should be kept between you and me. It suddenly dawn on me that if I shared my secret with him certain things would change and I wasn't ready for that. Then again he knew all my secrets and... He always says that he shall return to me. I am withchild. To save him from details that he wouldn't want to hear. My last bleed was in France, I had yet to have one in Scotland as of yet.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 10:17 am

James laughed good naturedly at her reply, playfully tickling the sides of her waist at her lacklustre reply. He moved his lips directly from her cheek to the curve between her jaw and her neck, mischievously kissing her open mouthed and warm, “Then how do you love me?” he mumbled roguishly against her soft skin, moving his hands to cup her pert breasts that were so temptingly pressed against his broad chest. He kept his tender yet lighthearted hold of her as she told him of her secret, he only naturally assumed it would be some suggestive joke but after her confession, he immediately moved.

He sat up straight, his eyes glossed and glazed as he looked at her intensely. He glanced to her stomach for a moment, a look of dumbfounded wonder etched upon his features. Her belly was smooth and barely curved, he noticed, before catching the gaze of her clear blue eyes - bright as the sky and dancing with magic. He almost looked hypnotised in those few short moments, his heart was warmed to be sure but he was quite frozen as if she had bewitched him. Finally, he breathed out a sigh - a true and honest grin forming upon his lips, he could almost laugh. It was a mixture of relief and a strange, new feeling too. He was protective over Mary - more than he had been for any woman. He loved her with every part of his being, as if she were his very essence and yet it increased in that moment.

Tentatively, hesitating a little he leaned closer to her and then touched one hand to her belly, with the greatest of cares, “You are sure?” he asked, looking up at her. His look almost vulnerable; the truth of his happy heart displayed in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 12:09 pm

All he had to do was touch my skin with those tender lips and my body awoke to his touch. I wanted more than he was willing to give me in this moment I wanted him to move inside me with such passion that was enough to send me to sleep for the rest of the day. You are the thump in every beat of my heart I exsist simply because you do. I had thought that I coud of had at least one more day of mindless love making before I told him. While I waited for him to speak I felt so nervous for his reaction. This was something that I saw that he wanted more than I did. I, had wanted to keep James all to myself for at least a year or two for more back scratching, neck biting feed my soul full of love nights. Yes I would not of told you if I was not the most certain. Their is a nurse whom I would like to come to confirm this of course, but no one can know that she is a nurse. My eye's held his glance as they begged him to just hold and touch me as normal I wasn't going to break. He need not say anything as I saw it in his eye's sometimes he spoke more through his eye's than his mouth. I could feel his body relax as though he had been holding onto this since the very first time we became one.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 10:00 am

He chuckled joyfully and held her close to him. He held her with such warmth in his strong arms, his lips pressed against her soft and tousled hair. Perhaps it wasn't even the child in her belly that had made him so happy. Indeed, he already felt the excitement of having a child with her, the security of their line - God willing. Yet, it was more than that...

James would have - finally - the family which he never had as a boy, he would have a home. The palace walls would be filled with laughter for as long as they lived. James, beyond a King in that moment, was reduced to a young lover. He moved his hands to cradle her face, "Tha gaol agam ort," was all he could say. Kisses did he bestow upon her, the grin still upon his lips as they found her forehead, her cheeks and finally her rose red lips.

"Any nurse, any apothecary, any physcian - I promise to you. You shall have every care, my lovely Mary."
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 2:32 pm

I melted against his body letting my body relax into his as our lips took what they needed from one another. I cherished the feel, locking my fingers around his. I had craved him like a rose craving to feel the sun gloriously shining down up it. I gently rolled off, holding his hand tightly against my chest. Will you wait for me my love. It would be hard to deny him of my body especially knowing how passionate he was. It was all worth it, I told myself as I rested my head on his arm. I want the nursery to be stuck right in the middle of our rooms if that is possible. Our rooms should be kept private, in fact the whole floor of the palace which have our rooms on should be kept of limits. The only time the privy council shall see our child is at the christening. After that the court can leave the palace so we can enjoy our time as a family. I was adamant to make this perfect for James for us to have time to ourselves with our new son or daughter. I could be quiet bossy if needs be especially when it came down to our family.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 3:55 pm

"Of course I will," he replied warmly and kissed her forehead. He glanced down to her stomach again, still somewhat in disbelief and bewilderment that - very now - his heir was resting inside her. He even dared to contemplate that it may be a boy, a son and an heir - another James of Scotland. James - in that moment - considered it a sign from God, a blessing that their union was divine in some way. What else could explain their luck? Many had said that God favoured James; what with his luck in battle and the loyalty he inspired...and now, with Mary and eventually their child. I will be better, he vowed to himself, I will get it right this time - my wife and my child shall know love where I didn't.

"You can oversee the design of the new royal nursery," he replied with a grin, "It can be something for you to do...perhaps even your mother can help. Have it done in the French fashions - whatever they may be. As long as you promise me one thing,"he said.

"You must never forgot how I love you and you must take care, Mary, take care of yourself...at least for my sake...for I do not think I could do without you."
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 8:37 pm

I hushed his lips placing my fingers gently against his lips. I knew exactly what he meant, I did not wish to speak of it. I would no longer wear a corset over my dresses anymore or ride any horses. I would do everything with the greatest of care, but I wouldn't sit still I would have no lying in bed waiting for the babe to appear. Many will offer us advice we should be glad that I can trust in my mother she will guide us through this. Together we shall prepare the nursery I here you are keen on architecture too. I knew he loved me and I loved him just as much. It would be his strength that would get me through this, his love that would help me. Would you like to tell my mother both of you should bond. I have such high hopes that she may come to be like a mother to you as well.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 9:09 pm

He smiled warmly as he felt her hand upon his lips. He shut his eyes, took a deep breath and gently tipped his head against her's once more. He stayed quiet for a moment, listening to the bird song outside - blackbirds, he identified, recognising their song to welcome the afternoon.

Finally he opened his eyes and replied, "I can appreciate it but I have no skill for it. When I was little and closeted, I would draw places that I wanted to live; places I read of and dreamed up in my mind. I dreamed of a place like this little lodge," he said and caught her gaze with a smile, "I commissioned it when I was coronated."

He moved his hands to hold onto her rear. Carefully, he brought her onto his lap again and kissed her neck - his hot breath upon her skin, "Mary...let me have you again. Before we can't...let me have you."
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 9:38 pm

My eye's flickered ablaze as I was certain he wouldn't want to take me again and again maybe... Then some more later if I had my way. I thought you would never ask James. I pressed my breasts against his chest, removing the sheet that covered his semi hard cock. The feel of his lips upon my skin my finger tips pulling his hair roughly back as I closed my eyes to feel bliss spreading throughout my body. I groaned to his caresses the buds on my nipples budding out.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 11:41 am

His hands spanned the soft sides of her waist with familiar gentleness but an ardent fervour that she inspired from him. He groaned as he felt her breasts press against his chest, as she gave her raspy consent. His lips meanwhile moved from the crook of her neck, down to her breasts as his mouth - open and warm, kissed her chest, suckling upon her delicate nipples. He could taste the honey upon her skin, feel the warmth of her - he want her with flaming passion and his cock soon throbbed and became hard.

He carefully tipped her onto the bed, a mischievous smirk in his eyes as he held onto his cock and looked down onto her. Her hair spilling about her as if she were floating in the sea, her cheeks pink and her body looking tanned in the warmth light. Eventually he lowered himself onto her and rubbed himself against her wet sex, before, slowly easing himself into her - feeling her yield to him.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 2:16 pm

I breathed heavily, bringing his lips to mine as my flower was ready to burst with pooling pleasure. My teeth grazed his lips biting hard into the top one as my nose nudged against his. With every passing moment that he remained inside me I could feel the pleasure build up, my core throbbing impatiently as I waited for his cock to move against it releasing the desire it contained. My petals were clasped tightly around him like a key in a lock. My body became hot spreading warmth throughout my chest as our breaths collided together bouncing off one anothers skin.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 2:26 pm

"I want to make you come," he breathed carnally in her ear, articulating his desires as his hot and balmy breath brushed over her skin. He was a slave to her whims, the only time he served but he did it gladly. James would bend knee to no one, but for his Queen...he would make an exception.

He could feel her warmly engulf him, contracting around him - caressing his sensitive cock as he thrust deeply into her. He wanted her nails along his back as she bit his lip, unable to conceal his roguish smirk as he pressed his lips passionately against hers - muffling their moans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Auchlyne Hunting Lodge
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next