The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Auchlyne Hunting Lodge

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 10:26 am

Eventually he changed how they lay, rising a little and moving her by the waist. Her back was against his broad chest, his hand collecting her waves of hair to hang over her shoulder while his lips kissed the soft crook of her neck. He held her against him, thrusting into her with a moan as his other hand moved to her warm clit. He could feel the sun stream through the window which was slightly ajar, hear the whistle of the river and the bird song amongst the trees...and her sighs, her balmy and lusty sighs as he pushed them further towards bliss.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 10:43 am

I felt our souls shedding their former selfs breaking free so they could dance together with rapture. I can feel the butterflies in my stomach dance as my pleasure is increased. I rock back against his cock feeling the heat burn my stone cold heart melting it so it can be moulded into one with his. My thrusts became more savage more urgent I wanted to scratch every part of his flesh leaving my mark upon his body.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 10:50 am

He became more urgent as he felt her contract around him - if it they had been slow, now they were not. They had been reunited and they had loved, now was only time for their passions and their lust. His mouth opened, his warm breath upon her soft skin as he bit with only the slightest of pressures upon her shoulder. He hungered for her and their release...
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 11:03 am

Am I pleasing you James. I asked anxiously as I bent my body down lower giving him all the power. He held me so tight I could feel his thirst for me, little droplets of my nectar splashed against his cock. It was a teasingly reminder of what was to come at the end of our union. His breath trickles down my back causing my flower to contract against him.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 11:17 am

"Yes," he moaned under his breath, his eyes closed in pleasure as he moved both his hands to her hips, moving her up and down upon his cock. He could feel the desire rise in him, the heat spreading over him as he tumbled into the delirium of lust.

"Am I you?" he breathed, his voice broken and deep in reply, as his lips were back on her again.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 11:27 am

Yes more than words could ever describe. My lips collided against his as my tongue danced inside his mouth. I could stay in this moment until the end of time until the world stops turning. I wanted to hold on to my release just so I could stay as we were at the height of both of our passions.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 11:35 am

He grinned and moved back to having her face him, he knew that his end was near and tempting him on. His lips caressed her breasts, his hands spanning the sides and gentle curves of her body as he moaned against her skin. He could feel her warmth contract around him, he could feel the throb of desire pulse over him.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 2:37 pm

My body clung to his body as together our bittersweet end was about to come. I closed my eye's concentrating on how he felt inside of me. With one final thrust my release came tumbling throughout me as I came hard against him. Soft cries of ecstasy left me and all I could hear was my voice.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 2:49 pm

James - as soon as he heard her cries - released himself inside her, unable to stop. He could feel her contract - warm and soft around him, feel her body quiver beneath him, her hot and sweet breath against his cheek. His hands cradled her face as his lips pressed against hers, stifling the moan that came with his release. It crawled up his back and through every limb, the summit of his pleasure and the feeling of home that came from being with Mary.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 3:01 pm

My hands ran across his back feeling his sweaty skin beneath my clammy fingers. My lips kissed all over his shoulder as I moved his hair from his face. I love you James like the moon loves the night.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 3:15 pm

He finally opened his eyes, almost a look of boyish vulnerability upon his face. He slowly eased himself from her with a sigh and rolled off her. It had been the first time since he had lain with her that he felt truly satisfied. He would not refuse to be in her again - it was morning and he had a reserve of energy. Yet, he was calm now - like a beast that had been broken and was now loyal to one master.

The morning sun was so bright on the beams and the lime washed ceiling, turning the place golden. James pulled her carefully to his naked shoulder and peered down at Mary, smiling at her her as his own heart turned over for love of her, "Tha gaol agam ort...wife."
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 7:15 pm

Sitting up I admired all the freckles that were scattered over his chest some clearer than others. His scars still intrigued me without them he wouldn't be the man he was. The one closet to his heart was the one I always had to touch repeatedly gently smoothing out the skin. Does it hurt when I touch it. I asked with concern.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 7:29 pm

He held one folded arm behind his head, the other still wrapped around her - his hand absent mindedly caressing her back as he looked to the canopy above them. A sheer pale fabric, adorned with golden thread which caught the sunshine and glistened above their heads - almost like stars during the day.

"Nah," he mumbled quietly, "Sometimes during the winter it aches but it is nothing serious," he replied.

He remembered when he got the scar well though it hadn't taken him down - if anything the wound spurred him own, stubborn not to be defeated.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 7:39 pm

As it is so close to your heart I find it very interesting. Had it been anywhere else I wouldn't of taken such a keen interest. But I own what is behind here... I pressed my fingers against his ribs as if I wanted to touch his heart. It is vital you look after it from now on.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 7:47 pm

He grinned and pressed his lips against her soft hair, his heart warmed at her care for his safety. Yet, James never considered that he would not win. He had the confidence of youth and was an extremely capable and daring military commander; he was never defeated on the field of battle and thought he never would be.

"I always win,," he said in his supreme confidence and brought her closer to him, squeezing her little body tenderly against his, "Be happy, Mary. You will not lose me on the battlefield."
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 8:16 pm

I was just claiming ownership of what is rightly mine! I moved his cross as my lips trailed across the span of his chest. His body was one I could worship even when he grew older I would still adore it. I ran my hands from his ribs to his gently pulling him down the bed as I knelt between his legs.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 8:28 pm

So am I your prisoner?” he asked teasingly and looked down at her with a playful smirk, “Shall you keep me forever here...in this bed?"

He couldn't help but feel gratified that she was asserting herself, that she had enough confidence around him now to speak freely - to act freely. She was not a noble who had come from France, she was not even his Queen. In their bed, in that moment, she was the same girl who he had met upon that glen, the same girl who was now his wife - the woman he loved.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 8:41 pm

Yes I said defiantly as I outstretched his hands to the side of his head my sheer determination driving me forward. I wasn't a strong woman but when I wanted something I always tried to get it despite my size. I looked around for something to tie his hands to the posts of the bed, as my breath grew with heightened passion.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 8:50 pm

He grinned brightly as his dark eyes devoured her body which straddled him. He kept his arms where she left them, resisting the urge to touch her pert breasts or run his hands around her slim waist - to hold her in his muscular arms. He could feel her sweet breath upon him and his hardness return beneath the sheet, “Then I surrender,” he said mischievously and winked at her, “I am your humble servant."
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 9:04 pm

My servant words he might live to regret once I had my way with him. What do I want first my noble knight. A massage across my shoulders would be marvellous you wouldn't know the stresses I have to put up with. I feigned dramatically as I put the back of my hand to my forehead, gently running bobbing my hips up and down against him.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 9:26 pm

He was about to reply but as he felt her roll against his hips, his breath caught - his glance averted to her soft and fair sex, teasing his cock that became hard and eager beneath the linen sheets. His dark eyes flashed up to her's, something deep and intoxicating in his gaze. He smiled and lifted himself from the bed, sitting up as she rested upon his lap, his hands caressing from her jaw to her shoulders as his mouth - open and wet - kissed the other side of her face. He drew out every movement, every touch, "I hear your King is a tyrant," he said playfully against her cheek, "No doubt...you never get a moment's rest from him."
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 9:42 pm

He knew how to handle my body to make it crave him like each time is always the first time. His lips on my skin sent a heavenly rush coursing through my body touching parts that I never knew exsisted. He was sending me to heaven with his sultry kisses, the feel of his sinful manhood dancing beneath the sheet calling me down from my saintly crown. Hos words pierced my skin bringing back to the presence, My hand soon found his face. I pushed him back onto the bed my grip a little more tighter than usual. He is no tyrant he is my husband. And if he heard you say that you would be begging to keep your tongue. I stole a savage kiss biting into his lips.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 9:52 pm

He chuckled as she cast him onto the bed, landing with a thump as a cascade of small white feathers from the pillows floated around them. He loved that in a woman; the passion, the violence and so he yielded to their desires which sparked in that moment. He nurtured the embers of lust and held her in his arms, returning her fervent kiss. His beard grazing against her chin, the palm of his hands spanning the sides of her waist. He tipped his head back a little, gently biting her bottom lip, "So you love your husband?" he asked mischievously before pressing his mouth against her's again.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 10:23 pm

Yes I love my love. His lips are the sweetest a girl could ever taste. And when he smiles, oh how he smiles. It's the most angelic thing you will ever cast your eye's upon. I scrambled off the bed as I ripped apart of my dress in half. Scrambling back on top I started to tie one hand to the bed post. He was carved from the heavens placed upon this earth to teach me how to love and feel. But his hands were made by the devil to touch me in ways that will make you gulp.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 10:28 pm

He moved his lips against her neck as she spoke, her voice a quiet whisper in his ear. He could have almost groaned at her words, her sweet breath upon his face as he brushed away the sheets so he could move himself against her warm and inviting sex. He had only moved his hands for a moment when she scuttled from the bed and returned with a shard of fabric which she began to tie around his wrist.

He arched his back as he tried to playfully catch her lips, "Yet now you tie him to the bed?" he asked with a chuckle as he finally caught the corner of her mouth with his kiss. She was too much to resist as she sat atop him, "Oh, Mary, let me have you," he groaned impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Auchlyne Hunting Lodge
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next