The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Auchlyne Hunting Lodge

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 6:00 pm

He continued to push them towards their climax, all the while he smiled a roguish grin when he felt her bite into his shoulder. He would never tire of her or these times. Even when they were old and had a family of their own - he would come to her bed and lie with her as he did in that moment. She could never age for him, she would always be his home. Intermittently, James caught her gaze - still careful that she was not sore or uncomfortable, each time he was gratified to see her pink cheeks and lips crying out blissfully. Soon he could feel himself almost trembling with lust - incapable of keeping his moans quiet, his cock engorged thrust deep and hard into her. His strong arm raised her leg to rest bent at his hip as he angled to move deeper into her.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 6:27 pm

Both of my legs wrapped around his as I thrusted my hips against him. My lips snared his as I swirled my tongue around his mouth like a forceful wind goddess. My free hand cupped his tonned buttocks, I could felt them flex as he continued to thrust inside me at a vigorous speed. Our lips together muffled out my groans I stared back in his eyes, as he slithered across my body like a hungry snake. Inside turbulent waves grew bigger and bigger until they grew so big I felt my nectar slipping peacefully out of my body. Our foreign substances would mingle as I felt the tip of his sensitive cock become engulfed by it. Soon he would let go and fill me with that sweaty hotness that made me so calm.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 6:38 pm

His thrusts became more measured, quick and hard as he felt her yield to him. His head tipped close to hers, dark hair falling over darker eyes as his mouth - open and warm - grazed against her. The pulsing between his legs was becoming too much to endure, her hands clutching onto him did not help either - soon he was blinded by his desire. He released himself in her, wrapping her close to him - strong arms around her shoulders as he kissed her lovingly. Finally one last groan - one last thrust as he spilled his seed in her. He caught his breath, a smile creeping upon his features as he eventually left her with a satisfied sigh.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 7:00 pm

The veil of loneliness was brought across my body, as soon as he left me. My hair clung to my face in sweaty thick strands, brushing them aside I walked over to where the jug was. My body was hot and sweaty and I was exhausted the smell of sex filled the room like the room itself came with this natural odour. Shall we venture back too the palace. It can be our late night walk with some candle's as we make our way back home. My voice held adventure in the words I spoke and when their was adventures their was mischief. I titled my head over the bowl, pouring slowly the jug of water over my hair. The splashes of water were very much welcome as some managed to splash on my neck.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:24 pm

He remained where he was in the bed, sprawled out casually - his lean limbs taking up all the bed. His dark eyes watched her as she moved from the warmth of the sheets. James tilted his head a little to the side and noticed the light catch her belly, it gently sank against her hips instead of rising into a bump. Everything about her was delicate; her petal lips and their tempting curve, her laughter - how her laughter warmed his heart - and her movements - quick and graceful, as if she never completely touched the wooden floor beneath her. Yet, James had no doubt of her strength - there was a quiet courage and wisdom in her, he was resolute that she could endure more than most.

His gaze was diverted to the sky - now a pale shade of blue, before darkness completely fell. The moon light was pale and shimmering on the floor, almost as if they were swathed amongst the sea, “Leave?” he mumbled and rubbed his beard, looking back to her as she washed her hair, “Am I keeping you from your duties, Your Majesty?” he asked playfully and sat up.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 6:29 pm

I grabbed the nearest towel, wrapping it around my head, as I made my way back to the bed. He lay their strikingly handsome not a care in the world on that beautiful face of his. I could feel his georgous brown eyes watching my flat stomach. Watching, waiting for the slightest sign of a fuller stomach. Yes I have a very important duty to attend too. I wanted to lock myself in a tower far away until my stomach actually showed signs that their was a child in their.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 6:43 pm

He shifted slightly in the bed so he sat close to her. He rested his lips upon the gentle curve of her shoulder, kissing her affectionately as his eyes looked up to her. Yet, he could almost sense a worry in her, a hidden and brewing anxiety over their child. It was easy for James not to fret. His faith in her was resolute, his optimism constant and he did not have to endure the pain and discomfort that she would in the days to come. The best he could do was keep her free to flutter about the palace as she wished - just like the little brooch designed like a wren he gave her, she would have freedom. He would employ the best physicians, have masses said in her honour and grant her every desire.

Which is?” he asked gently.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:14 pm

My signature ring is ready for me to use and I want to summon a nurse to court. To prove that I am withchild. I sank back against his arms, wrapping his free arm around me as the hand rested on my belly. My lips ran up his arm as I shoved my leg inbetween his. A shadow was now looming inside the room, night was approaching the woods coming to life as the sun dipped his head goodbye. Cheese and bread could not satisfy this hunger that hit my stomach. I also wanted to bask in the heavenly feel of his cock in my mouth once again.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:30 pm

He collected her into his arms, keeping her in his strong hold. His dark gaze was cast upon to her lips which adoringly caressed up his arm. A smirk tugged on the corners of his lips; each touch from her, every kiss and movement pulled him closer to her. His heart stirred as if his very soul responded to her. He was entirely bewitched by her. He promised her that he would give her everything, everything she wanted, as men in love always do.

But why prove it tonight?” he mumbled, with a playful and almost boyish groan as he caught her lips with his. His beard grazing against her chin, his hands caressing her body as he urged her mouth open.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:52 pm

My arm wrapped around his neck, as I turned slightly to reach his lips. For it is not your lips I want to feel my love. A fulfilling cry escaped my tiny body as I felt so safe and secure in his arms. They were like trees protecting me my child from safety as he diverted my worried mind with tender kisses. In this moment I could feel that he loved me very much. He was my everything but those glaring looks at my stomach made me want to run.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 8:02 pm

"Then what if not my lips?" he replied deeply with a roguish grin.

Soon he was kissing her again, but this time with ardent passion. What was the hold she had on him - the way she command his heart and his lust, he would wage war if she counselled it and he would love her any way she begged in those balmy moans of her's. His lips were ardent and passionate, as his hand quickly reached for her sex. He nudged apart her legs as his fingers moved gently against her clit.

Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 8:13 pm

His fingers pierced sharply against me I pressed my head deeper and deeper into his arm as my desire for him had its hold on me. Touch my skin with your lips. Run that warm tongue over my nipples as though you were quenching of first.Restless, I removed his hand as I straddled him. I ground my flower against him, pulling off the wet towel as my wet hair hit my back.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 8:20 pm

He growled lustfully and tipped her back onto the bed as he straddled atop her. Her hair was darker wet, it stuck to her forehead and trickled over her clear eyes like black ink - her lips looked redder than before. It were as if they had both changed in appearance with lust. She had grown bolder and older - commanding him and he bent the knee to her whims, for once letting her dominate.

His lips moved quickly and affectionately, kissing her breastbone before slowing down as he reached her breast. His strong hand held one breast as he kissed the other. His tongue traced around her pink nipple before he took it in his mouth and suckled upon it. He moaned with passion, feeling himself harden. He craved her fingers through his hair, her mouth on his pulsing cock - to hear her cries.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 8:32 pm

Oh this... I gripped his cock my finger and thumb wrapped firmly around him. I ran my tongue over his lips befoee proceeding to do the same with mine. I want this deep down my throat. Taking hold of the tip I pushed him slightly against my petals letting him soak some of my nectar up
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 8:42 pm

He smirked at her reply, feeling the familiar tremor - that pulse of lust. Her touch was gentle, holding him carefully and this time skilfully. She knew what would make him moan, how to make him harden and ache for more. He could feel his sensitive tip caress along her wet folds, he buckled with desire and shut his eyes. James nearly thrust into her - such was the temptation but the promise of having her mouth around him was too great.

He rolled over, bringing her to be on top of him, “Then I want deny you,” he breathed and looked down to his cock before back to her. There was something dark and dangerous about how she looked in that moment. She was neither his wife nor his Queen - she was his lover, a nymphet temptress who held all the power.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 9:52 pm

I nudged his legs apart as I nestled my knees inbetween his legs. I pushed two fingers within my mouth, before circling them around the sensitive bud of the tip of his cock. Just come for me my love. I felt feral and exhilarated not so innocent and fragile anymore, more like a dominant young lady.My lips moved up and down, savoring the feeling of his cock in within my mouth. Most tenderly with my sensual tongue,  I began licking up and down, god he always tasted so damn good. A moan escaped my lips as I welcomed more and more of him, my lips holding him tightly in the comforting hot mouth
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 9:55 pm

He groaned, her words almost made him harder. He was engorged, hungry for release but desperate for her to stay where she was and draw out his pleasure. He collected her hair into his hold, keeping it away from her face as he looked down at her with bated, balmy breath. Her tongue trailing along him, her lips providing enough pressure. Her steady movements, the consistent rise and fall sent him tumbling closer to pleasure. Each time she seemed to go deeper and he moaned deeply, tossing his head against the bed.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 10:04 pm

The violent sensations of his cock in my mouth and the way he pulled at my hair, made me tighten my lips even tighter around him.  My fingers found those juicy plums just screaming to be held. Very very slowly I pulled my lips away from his cock only for them to wrap themselves around his plums. My tongue moved across them as though they were dry sand, needing to be wet by the sea in order for brilliant satisfaction to happen. My hand was not so kind to him, oh no. It stroked him with enough vigour that I wanted him to remain breathless, and to beg for the loving, gentle mercy of my mouth once more.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:14 pm

James tentatively moved her head upon his cock, forcing his pleasure to rise - her lips wrapping around him more. Soft and wet, trailing along the sensitive shaft. His moans were silenced into broken sighs and breaths, his eyes - that had looked down to her - were now tightly shut, his head tipped back. He was caught by surprise when she moved from his cock and he nearly buckled over her. That was it for him - he could feel the pulse crawl over him, creeping closer to his release, “Mary, I’m going to come,” he quickly muttered.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:32 pm

I was satisfied and grinned with pride like a Cheshire cat. I had done thatI thought to myself as I moved to the edge of the bed. I knelt on the floor pulling his legs over, ready to help him with his release. Then come to the edge of the bed. It is better for me if I am kneeling.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:51 pm

James shuffled to the edge of the bed, holding his engorged cock in his hand - running his palm along the sensitive shaft. He was entirely at her mercy in that moment - vulnerable in his pleasure. He felt weak for a change, tired with lust and all the while, completely euphoric.  He could feel the powerful rise of his climax, gliding forward towards the cusp of a tremendous wave. The sensation gathered and finally shuddered outward

A groan tumbled from his lips - he released himself, his hot seed gushed from his throbbing cock. As if emerging from a haze, he finally became aware of his heavy heart beat, the steady thud pounding in his ears, his broken and rapid breath, the sweat upon his brow...
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 7:08 pm

Their was something so forbidden with this act of pleasure like it was frowned upon. I took a natural liking to pleasing him even if he looked tired and exhausted. Their was so many others things I wanted to put his body through, keeping our lusty passions alive. Spice was the variety of life, I was once told. His limits I had planned to push so he would regard me in another way.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 7:23 pm

James caught his breath as he sat on the edge of the bed, brushing his hands against his beard. Finally, he stood up - tall and lean, muscles hard and chest broad, his shoulders strong as his head brushed the ceiling. He walked to the jug and bowl by the window, peering outside to the quiet river that whispered outside the lodge. The moon shimmered upon the steady stream and poured through the window, illuminating his naked body which he began to wash with the water.

He glanced over his shoulder to her as he buffed the wet flannel over his chest, looking to her with a grin, “My wife,” he mumbled with quiet satisfaction to himself as he looked to her, his dark eyes passing over her pert breasts.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 7:37 pm

I perched myself on his side of the bed lazily laying down as I followed his every move. I looked at him with indulgence as he washed himself, nibbling around the cheese. Husband, I think that I am rather a greedy cow. You give me everything you have and a day will go past and I am always hungry for more of you. I knew that I took him for granted that I couldn't just live in this moment and enjoy it. A fear consumed me reminding me that all this would be gone and it stung tremendously.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 7:45 pm

He eventually dropped the cloth in the bowl and poured the remaining water from his own jug over his dark hair, shaking his head as he straightened up again. Coursing his hands through his hair, he returned to bed and marked the subtle anxiety concealed in her glossy eyes.

He kneeled in front of her, draping the sheet over his lap and kissed her forehead, "What are you thinking?" he asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Auchlyne Hunting Lodge
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next