The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Auchlyne Hunting Lodge

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 9:03 am

I pulled away the sheet that covered his modesty. My hand came to rest on his hip, as I rested my head against his stomach. My lips gently circled around his belly button as I rhythmically ran my fingers around his lower back. I let silence fill the room, not knowing how to facilitate an answer. My mind is a maze one that I will let you get lost in.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 6:04 pm

"Then let me get lost," he replied deeply and touched his hand affectionately to her hair, looking down at where she lay.

She had gone quiet, a silence had locked away her voice. The freedom with which she had spoke - gone. James did not imagine the worst but was curious as to why she spoke so little - what did she hide. He eventually shuffled beneath her so that he lay upon the bed, bringing her to lie atop him, "Tell me," he said with a smile and temptingly kissed her jaw.

Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 3:25 am

Throwing the cheese over her shoulder. Mary climbed on the lap of her husband. Briskly her hands ran throughout the wet and tangled hair that clung to her skin. Scrunching up handfuls of James' wet hair, leaning forward Mary, rubbed her nose against his.

"Their is a darkness inside me a dark light like the night sky without any stars.", ~Mary sighed admitting defeat to the openess of her own mind. The days when she was that sparkling star in the sky. Her voice came out thick and cloudy, a heavy sound like the color purple seductive! On the days when Mary was as merry as a drunken sailor at sea it was because she was the star in the sky. She shone so brightly that she was positively certain she could make James fall in love with the night. If he fell in love with the night, Mary would guide him through every darken forest, through every foggy mornings, returning him back safely to the comfort of her bossom. Her hands cupped one of his hands. Outstretching the palm Mary gently lay her cheek in the palm of his hand.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 7:07 pm

He shut his eyes as her hands ran through his hair, her very touch soothing him. Even her most simple touches were affectionate, a consistent familiarity that James was glad to have. Indeed, he had moments like this before but there was something different with Mary - a rightness in his soul. She was no lover or strange woman - she was his entirely.

Her hair grazed against his face, falling in thick and tumbling tendrils as she leaned closer to him. He kissed her forehead after her nose nudged against his. Any peace he had faded away when she spoke. James opened his eyes at her words, it seemed to him that she was in an almost melancholy mood. Her eyes were glossed, as if she was close to tears, clear and blue as the sky…but a clouded sky that might rain at any moment.

He expected this to happen - it was a time of great change for Mary. She was only a young bride, a newly coronated Queen to a foreign land and now with child - all the while, absent from France. No matter how much James loved her and she grew fond of the land - she would always be French.

He rubbed his thumb carefully over her cheek as she rested her head in his hand. He kissed her forehead again and said with a grin - trying to lighten her mood, “Is this when you confess to being a witch?” he asked playfully but added sincerely, "Love, if you are sad...tell me...I shall make you happy."
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 10:23 pm

"And did it not work for here I am in your very bed." ~Her expression was neutral not giving any clue as to whether she spoke the truth or not. Mary had been tempted by the gypsies that travelled throughout France. Each of them offering a reading just to feed their hungry babes. Witchcraft was no joke to Mary the innocent were often accused of such things. Suspicion grew heavy inside her, their were many people in Scotland who took to such practices. She had heard of tales of old and young awakening before sunrise rose, dancing between the celtic stones.

"Their must be times when you are unhappy mon mari..." ~Sometimes their was a look James would give Mary. The look of disappoint when he suddenly realized that she was just a little French woman. Not one of great Scots bloodline that he had acted like she was.

"A new chapter is beginning in Scotland one where everything that is wrong can be set right by you the king! You will have children and they shall be born from a great alliance one that keeps the English away. Let us awake early and watch the sun arising together." ~She was excited her rosy cheeks shining as Mary smiled down happily at James. All beautiful things must be seen or done with James.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 9:28 am

He smiled at her reply, "And here you are, my little enchantress," he mumbled warmly - his voice gruff and barely a whisper. She could have come to him and confessed that the forbidden arts had won his heart and he would scarcely care. To be sure, it had crossed his mind - after all, love was so rare in a match like theirs...yet, his faith in her was resolute and he knew that her beauty and wisdom were the sole things which won his favour.

"I am happy now," he replied honestly, "I am content, Mary," It would not do well to dwell in anger upon the things which James had to endure as a boy. He had banished his mother her husband - opposite ends of the kingdom, he made right the wrongs and now he worked upon the land. He would leave a legacy - of that he was determined and now he had the guarantee in her belly. He was content, there was no worry in his mind.

"There are no wars, no uprisings - beyond petty squabbles. Everything is well...our little prince is on his way and I am bed the most lovely Queen of Scotland. I am happy."
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 10:00 am

-~A son for James their was no other perfect gift to give to him. Moving his arm Mary came to rest inside the comfort of his loving arms a place she so often took solace from. She kissed his scar on his ribs as her face came to close proximity within it. For tonight she could offer him no more of herself feeling her eye lids flutter open and shut, like butterfly wings.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 10:27 am

He gently moved away from her, leaving her to settle upon the warm bed. He gathered the sheets and draped them over her shoulders. She looked small with her eyes shut, delicate as if even the breeze would tip her over. More than that, she looked rested and at peace. James knew better - he knew she was strong...Mary was a quiet storm, there was nothing which could make him doubt her courage.

James kissed her forehead, a warm smile upon his lips. My wife, he thought affectionately, as he saw her eventually succumb to sleep. Eventually, he settled behind her - arranging the sheet to fall over him and finally closing his eyes to the day that only he and Mary would know of.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 6:29 pm

Mary stirred peacefully next to James her lips pressed firmly against his skin. Outstretching her arms, Mary slowly arose peering down at a handsome James sleeping soundly next to her. It felt as if they had been parted for a lifetime. Gently taking her finger she ran it over his moustache kissing his forehead.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 9:23 am

James arose to the tendrils of Mary’s hair tumbling around him, her face peering down to him - a gentle smile upon her pink, rosey lips. The day - he could see from the bed - was clear and bright, the breeze that came through the open window was crisp and he could hear the whisper of the river outside. It was a fine day, and he was glad for he had awakened with a sense of purpose - much had to be done.

He rose slightly from the bed and pressed his lips against her’s. He lingered, feeling her respond to his touch and the warmth as they were pressed against each other. Then, rather quickly, he rolled out from beneath her, “I have to go,” he said and collected his breeches from the ground, quickly pulling them above his hips.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 5:39 pm

She fell back onto the bed sprawling her limbs across the sex ridden sheets. Never before had James been in such a hurry to leave her side. A kings duties never cease to lessen. "Shall I return to the palace with you James?" Mary asked in her timid voice not wishing to sound pleading. In a way Mary had wished that their time here could last for as long as their heart desired.

Such luxuries were Mary could not have while her husband was king. Now there is something she thought she would never hear herself say. "What is so important that you have to rush off and leave your lusty wife in bed." ~ She went to his side, her delicate fingers doing up the laces on his breeches. Her lips ran up and down his back, letting her mouth familiarise itself with his salty flesh.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 2:27 pm

I’m not going to the palace,” he mumbled in reply and kissed her forehead, which brushed against his lips as she tied the laces on his breeches. He glanced out the window and saw that the bright day had darkened, as if time was tumbling back into night and the sun had never rose - as if the day had never arrived and they were trapped in that night.

He moved away from her and collected his shirt off the floor, thinking of the one’s which were now being made for him. He slipped the cold linen over his warm body, his thoughts were disturbed by her question and the clear tapping of rain upon the glass, “Nothing especially, love,” he replied and shot a glance over his shoulder to her. It was strange having her ask where he was going - he had never known that before, never had that question. He and his lovers in the past and had come gone from their bed with no questioning or curiosity - for they always had the assurance their nocturnal reunion would come. Perhaps having a wife is different, James pondered - thinking of his men spoke of their wives.

He pulled his braces over his shoulders and kicked his feet into the supple leather of his boots, “Rest awhile,” he began, talking to her like a King and not very much like a lover - yet, his words were caring and hushed. She carried his child and his heart - he wanted her to be calm and content, protected above all. James would carry out his task and eventually return to her, “I’ll send my guard to come out and take you home," he began and strode over to the bed, having to duck to avoid the beams, "You'll recognise their faces - you'll be safe with them, I promise."

He kissed the corner of her lip tenderly - just as he had done when they first kissed. With the same affection and love he touched her mouth before moving away, "Do not wander off yourself, Mary," he replied firmly before adding with a quick grin - lighting up his face, "Tha gaol agam ort...always."
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 5:59 am

Mary relaxed back into the bed, her gaze watching him intently as he readied himself to leave her. It was only a natural instinct to wonder where he could be going. As Mary thought that they would be spending some more time here together. This was when the naive side of Mary really started to show. She didn't want to involve herself in James' business or to even embrace the dreadful politics. That side, she would most gladly leave all down to him. But a child would be born soon and maybe it was time to grow up to such aspects.

A strand of hair, she twirled around her finger again and again as she listens to his gentle orders. Of course she would rest and summarize an announcement to be made concerning her pregnancy. She would then seek out to sketch some drawings of her coat of arms and signature ring. I shall work from my bed back at the palace with hopes of receiving a kiss upon my husband's return. ~ As he kissed her tenderly Mary glowed radiating in the love she felt for him. It was a quick yet endearing kiss one that warmed her making her feel fuzzy.

Jumping up from the bed Mary stood on the edge of the bed, wrapping her leg around him. Is that how you kiss your wife went setting off for your travels! ~ Mary tilted her head to the side her hips started to sway as her hands became tangled in his hair.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 9:51 am

James moved closer to her again, his movements slow and measured as his eyes devoured her. He could easily have stayed there, she commanded his desires well and should she protest any more he would be shackled by her whims. Her naked body and the darkening sky seemed to work in unison, her sweet voice commanding the night to come again and for him to take her back to bed.

Finally he reached her and held her shoulders, holding her near to him. Very slowly, he moved to her neck, tossing her hair over her back. His lips brushed against her soft and warm skin, he let his teeth graze against her mischievously as he moved his arms to her waist - his hands cupping her rear, “I’ll return to you,” he mumbled and finally kissed her, “Come rapture or ruin…I’ll always return to you, my Mary.”

He then looked up to her and kissed her once more, “Now let me go, you witch,” he said teasingly - his deep voice and enveloped in it’s usual warmth while his black eyes danced with a roguish glint.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 11:46 am

Her knees bucked under her weight a long held in whispy groan made itself be heard. If her nails could, they would be digging deeply into his skin right now like a lioness making her mark. His pesky clothes were in the way, causing some restriction to occur in Mary. You are starting a blaze inside of me. Such a pity you can't stay around to add fuel to my fire.

If she was a witch Mary would use every power possible to make him lay with her again and again. Until they were both exhausted that sleep was all they would need for them to stop making love. Mary knew that if she touched his crutch he would be standing to attention within seconds. Instead like a wife she lovingly brushed his hair back from his face. Knowing that to wait for him would be all worth while for them both.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 12:11 pm

He smiled as her hand coursed through his hair. He shut his eyes and stayed still for a moment. A wife's blessing, he thought to himself. He had heard soldiers speak of it before; a hand stitched handkerchief beneath their doublet, a touch to the head before battle, words spoken between spouses at night. He had necklace when the men spoke of this - but he did not know her. Until he met her, it was simply a delicate trinket around his neck. Yet, her touch in that moment filled him with a sense that he could over come all - for he had Mary's love.

He kissed her forehead gently and touched her belly, "Take care, love," he whispered, "Of both you and little one."
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 3:56 pm

You wouldn't think that Mary was on the way to meeting her husband if you saw her. She was wrapped up in a long, deep blue cloak which on the inside had the finest silk sewn into it. On her side of the carriage the seat was covered with fur cushions and pillows the Windows kept closed.

Sitting opposite her was a guard who was very mute throughout the journey. A fog was still hanging in the sky the clouds a dirty white. As Mary looked out of the window at all the scenery. It was only just summer gone that she had travelled here after marrying James and gave him the news that she was carrying his child.

Their son was left with her mother for the afternoon it gave Mary some peace that baby James was in good hands. A few issues had arisen so shortly after James had left them, one being the wet nurse. The milk being provided did very little for the babe leaving him just a little bit lighter than his birth weight.

Taking her mother's advice. Mary had hired a new wet nurse so far the babe had taken to her like a duck on water. If any other issues occurred over his feeding, then Mary would step in and feed her own son. Even if it was not royal protocol!

Stepping out of the carriage Mary quickly walked around to the front door. Upon entering a rush of heat engulfed her. Taking off her cloak she sat next to the fire warming her cold nose and toes. She hoped that the fog would clear, but it only seemed to surround the little cottage more.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 6:20 pm

James had been detained for longer than he had hoped. With winter approaching there were provisions to be made, particularly for food and in the city hospitals. The summer crops had been good and the stores were already stocked for winter. Yet if sickness broke out, more food would have to be distributed to hospitals and if disease persisted well bodied people would become weak with hunger. There was only so much that they could do, most had to be left in God’s hands but none the less, James was determined to protect his people wherever he could.

He rode out to the lodge in the early afternoon and eventually arrived after a half hour ride. He noticed the curl of smoke above the chimney and was glad that it would be ready for Mary’s arrival. The door was unlatched and the heat wrapped around him as he walked inside. Then he saw her, “You’re here,” he said and rushed over to her. He took her hands and kneeled at her feet for a moment, kissing her hands tenderly. He then rose up to look her in the eye, “I’m glad of the fog, you’re present would have been spoiled if it were not this weather."
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 8:52 pm

Mary wrapped her hands around his. If they had been in the palace, she would run into his arms. He looked like a simple man crouching down before her giving her his promise.

Mary sat on the edge of the bed, still holding onto James hands. As she beamed lovingly back at him. The twinkle of love still sparkled in her eye's. You need not get me a present... I am happy with having some time alone with you."
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 10:54 pm

"That is the present," he said and looked up to her with eyes full of mischief. Such was the nature of his gift, the weather had delayed it's completion. Originally, he had planned to show her after their private wedding but it had not been entirely finished and it would have not been proper to give during the months she was with child. Now, it was finally ready and waiting just a few miles away.

James knelt by her feet, holding onto her waist. He grazed his lips against her neck and noticed the familiar and delicate smell of jasmine on her skin. He remembered their first night together. He had been so afraid that he might hurt her, so unworthy of her touches. Yet, there was the feeling as if he had known her all his life and even in the first few moments of meeting her, he was bewitched. Still, he loved her as if he had just seen her, as if he had never seen her smile before or the way she turned her cheek towards the light. To James, Mary was the most beautiful creature on God's earth.

"Down the river," he mumbled against her skin and caressed her back, "Is a ship. Entirely new. No one has every sailed her before. She is yours...And, I thought," he continued and kissed the soft shadow beneath her jaw, "When you like, we three might leave this court for a while and visit your home."
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 12:35 am

Mary held her breath, her hand wrapped strongly around his neck. A few of his curls were entwined among her fingers. Immediately Mary gave in to his charm she had not planned on being long away from the palace. But James had this secret hold over her and James wasn't aware of it.

She cast her head to the window from here Mary could see no boat, just the fog that had invaded around them. A boat was a very grand gift leaving Mary speechless and completely surprised. James never fail to amaze Mary soon enough she found herself undoing the buckles on his leather coat. "You are too good for me James. And I appreciate it."~
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 6:00 am

So you are happy?” he asked deeply and moved his dark gaze to her bright eyes. He had already started to gather her skirts around her waist before she reached for his coat.

Even after James' emancipation, only years ago, he took his time to speak frankly with new people. His stepfather had influence in every part of the main cities and James did not know if this was genuine loyalty or merely fear. It was the latter. And while James travelled about the land, he soon realised that the very way to win his peoples loyalty - even if he had not met them - was by telling tales that they may pass along.

The habit of quiet remained while he was in court but after Mary's arrival he felt himself open to her light. She plied the truth out of him with greater ease than others ever had or ever could. He would have told her his greatest loves and sins and wishes if she had asked. Yet, at times like those there was little need for speech. He had once asked her if it was alright to kiss her or undress her, now there was a quiet communication between them. Her gentle touch and soft way she spoke to him was enough.

He shrugged out of his coat and left it to fall upon the floor as his lips moved down her neck, to the soft curve of her breast which rose above her corset.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 8:12 pm

Mary had never known true happiness until she met James. Yes, she had been happy in her life. But the happiness that James brought was indescribable at times she felt not worthy to be this happy. "You make me so happy James. When can we look at my boat together.~

She giggled the feel of his moustache grazing over her skin made Mary very ticklish. She laid back on the bed in a fit of giggles. It had felt like a long time since James teased and love her. When they first met it was endless days and nights of love making and teasing. A new found love had now grown between them.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 8:41 pm

Whenever you like,” he mumbled and held her waist a little tighter, tenderly bringing her closer to him and into his strong arms. As she tossed herself back onto the bed he grinned at her - a bright and youthful smile - and settled beside her, kissing her shoulder as he did.

As well as a gift for Mary, James hoped that their visit to France would strengthen the auld alliance. He knew well enough that Henry Tudor was very now in France, with the woman whom he sought to make his wife. He had been sent detailed reports of every meeting between the Kings, every comment made, anything of significance... Anne Boleyn was French through her education and James knew she would encourage an alliance with France. That, James could not allow. It would be too dangerous for Scotland - too dangerous for his son. He had to ensure his boy’s future. The reminder that he and Mary’s marriage was happy and blessed would surely be enough to tighten the bonds of the kingdom’s union.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 9:26 pm

"How about now.~ She asked excitedly as she wrapped her arms around him tightly. Breathing in the seductive smell of his. They were both like young lovers frolicking around on the bed with not a care in the world. She smoothed his hair into place wrapping his thick locks around her fingers.

Mary did have concerns about going to France. What if baby James wasn't strong enough for the journey... Or if the English decided to invade on the land now that all the heirs were going to France!

Her lips found his and very eagerly Mary thrust her tongue into his mouth pulling up his shirt. As she could feel the inviting warmth of his skin within her reach. Mary rolled him over quickly straddling him breathless as her breasts heaved slightly over the top.

Mary looked down at him as it suddenly clicked in her mind. "Why are you so eager to go to France.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Auchlyne Hunting Lodge
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next