The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Auchlyne Hunting Lodge

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 10:45 pm

I moved to his manhood gently easing myself down, a sharp hiss left my lips. My hands rested against his belly as I started to move up and down. Our bodies were like two pieces of a jigsaw that clicked together in perfect union. You want me... Oh James. I closed my eye's a particular spot was being ravished by the tip of his cock causing my thoughts to become hazy.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 10:57 pm

He moaned as he felt himself move into her and shut his eyes tightly for a moment, his strong hands clutching onto his weak fabric binds. He could feel her allow him to go deeper this time, normally they would work towards where they were - but this time they fit perfectly and with delicious ease.

Eventually, he opened his eyes which strained with the sun that poured into the room but he still looked up at her. How he yearned to touch her and take her in his arms, but this was her design and he let her have her sport. James cast his head against the pillows and let her push them towards pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 11:18 pm

It didn't feel right while I wanted to assert my dominance I missed him. I untied his hand gently bringing his head to rest inbetween my breasts. It felt better now that I could how him to me, his hands, lips and moans collide against my skin. I picked up the speed still cradling his head. Our locked eye's were the deepest of intimacy I unlocked myself and unravelled my very soul to him. With tender lips I let my lips sail against his floating together as we both wanted the same for one another.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 11:25 pm

He eagerly and willing rose as she let go of the ties upon him. His hands were all upon her then, at first cupping her breasts in his tender hold as he kissed her pink nipples gently, circling his tongue over her soft skin. Eventually he wrapped her in his arms, his hold around her waist as he began to help her move up and down upon him. He couldn't help but moan her name as they moved together, no other noise but their hushed moans and whisperers.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 11:42 pm

Our passions were ignites together by every beat of our hearts. I could feel the power he had over me as he moved so strongly inside me. He broke down all my walls roaming free in my garden only to pluck my flower. Faster and faster my hips rocked against him, caring only for his desire and his needs. My cries became louder and louder as I wanted to bring him home back to the center of me.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 8:31 am

James rested his forehead upon the curve of her shoulder as he let out a moan, keeping her riding upon him. Eventually tipped them back onto the bed and as he did, he knew that his release would be near.

So, he moved one hand to hold her rear, moving her quickly upon him; while the other travelled down her clit, whereupon his fingers nimbly worked against her warm folds. All the while he kept thrusting into her, feeling her contract around him, smelling the sweet floral scent of her skin and her gentle touch upon him.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 7:41 pm

Our lips touched, our hands were together, my forehead against his forehead.My eyes rolled up and my back arched with every thrust. My hands were in his back, and I wasn’t conscious of what I was doing, everything was blurry except my nails were piercing his skin. James uh James. I groaned from my red lips as I allowed myself to dwell in this delicious moment of bliss.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 7:49 pm

He could take no more. He groaned and swore in Gaelic, deep and low in her ear, his warm breath kissing her neck as his mouth brushed against her soft skin. Finally, with a shiver over his back and one last deep thrust - he released his hot seed into her, a tremble of ecstasy rolling over him.

The pent up lust was alleviated and - out of breath - he smiled with equal relief and pleasure. He felt wonderfully light, as if he were weightless. He moved out of her and sprawled out relaxed at her side, leaving one arm outstretched for her to wrap herself around.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 8:12 pm

I could feel the buds of my breasts soften as all my desirable pleasure had been drained for my body. Perching on my elbow, I ran my tongue up his neck relishing in the taste of his skin. I hope that when we are old we shall still be doing this even though our bodies shall be worn out from age. My face shall carry wrinkles of the milestones in our marriage, the good and the bad. I placed his free hand upon my breast as I draped the sheet inbetween my thighs.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 8:37 pm

He grinned and replied hazily, “My beard shall be white and I will no longer go into battle,” he mumbled and stroked her back affectionately. His mind wandered wearily to a time many, many years away. The land would be at peace, the people content and loyal and the palace - their home - would be filled with laughter. They would sit around the table as a family, only he and her would know the love they shared and the day they ran from the crowd to marry in secret.

We will leave court when we are old, let our children take our place and we will live here. I will fish in the mornings and you will learn to cook,” he said with a gentle chuckle, “-And I will still love you, Mary...always will. You shall never age for me, nor fade..."

He spoke deeply and sincerely - more than he ever had before. Never had James possessed such fluidity of speech that the nobility seemed to have but he had to tell her how he felt. He opened his heart and laid it bare for her. And as the sun - now in the early afternoon and at it's warmest - poured, twinkling and bright onto the side of her cheek - he had never loved her more.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 9:06 pm

It all rather seemed like a dream, one that I wanted to be in now. I yearned to feel like he had loved me for a thousand years and still wasn't finished with our love. My impatience always got the better of me and at times I forgot to just live in this moment. No I shall hire the best cooks in Scotland and France and they shall cook you all your favorite meals. I don't know how to cook but... I have this little dream. I sat up as I could feel the twinkle in my eye and the happiness that shone across my face. My dream is to have days like this but with our children just normal family days. I shall cook pastry with our daughters eagerly awaiting you and our sons to come home.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 9:13 pm

He grinned, brightly and sat up a little, resting upon his elbow as he touched one hand against her cheek. He rubbed his thumb gently over her cheek and nudged his nose against hers before touching his lips to each corner of her mouth, her forehead and finally her soft lips.

He wanted to have with Mary what he never had as a child. His children would have a father, his wife would be loved and he would leave a good legacy...but in that moment, he was a young man in love, "But for now, my lovely wife," he mumbled against her mouth, "We have this."
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 9:29 pm

And we also have a rather stunning scenery to look at. Although most of our time shall be spent wrapped up in your arms, gazing into those eyes. My favorite place to kiss him was his neck. It was the most sensual place to kiss him. The heat and his masculine scent filled me the way food does. With every movement of my lips I knew that it must touch different parts of his body causing all sorts of emotions.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 9:34 pm

He sighed contentedly as her lips brushed over his and found the crook of his neck - he was at her mercy entirely. He could not help but feel almost proud of her confidence with him, the way she claimed their bed and his body as her's. She knew how to ignite his passions and finally, at last, James felt as if they were now a marriage of equals. He wanted to stay in bed, have her touch him and hear her whispers but his stomach growled loudly in protest. None the less he gathered her back into his arms, keeping her close and ignoring his hunger.

Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 9:46 pm

I giggled as the noise of hunger made itself heard. I didn't eat that much as James was my food and he filled me quiet well. Go eat my cave man! Your wife shall still be here to kiss you more when you return. Not wanting to move from him I went to my side of the bed as the very thought of him stop any hunger from lerking.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 9:52 pm

"I am weak with hunger. I am dying of hunger, " he said playfully, his mischievous grin coming onto his lips as he rolled over to be atop her again. His mouth came to her neck and smelling the sweet floral smell upon her.

"Let me out of bed, you witch," he said jokingly and moved down to her breasts. He could barely sate his desire for her, despite his hunger. He was still wide awake and she was still naked beside him and so he couldn't help himself. He pulled her arms tenderly to wrap around his neck as his mouth caressed the side of her breast.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 10:10 pm

I watched with great eagerness as he fondled my breast with thosse passion filled lips of his. The desire in his eye's are what made me not look away. I was a fly entrapped in his web waiting for him to devour me. Never You shall stay in this bed and see to my needs.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 10:19 pm

He grinned as she complied and nudged apart her knees, moving his kisses from her breasts to the curve of her stomach and finally to her pelvis where he paused. He rested his chin upon her hip bone and looked up to her, a roguish glint in his eyes. Then quite suddenly and playfully he pulled her hips and brought her further down the bed.

With a smile still upon his lips he settled more determinedly between her legs. He kept a firm yet tender hold of her hips as his tongue moved up the warm folds of her sex, before spreading her apart and sucking on her clit.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 10:38 pm

No stop I beg for mercy. I squealed and squeaked as that tongue rubbed vigorously against my pleasure nub. My head turned restless against the pillow as I called out to him. The further his tongue pushed,moved and lashed inside me the more I grew restless. I couldn't think I was blinded by his feel within my flower my fingers started to pull strands of hair on his head.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 10:50 pm

He smirked and caressed the warm inside of her thighs. He collected her legs and slung them over his strong shoulders, "I can't," he mumbled playfully with a smirk upon his lips, "You have bewitched me - I cannot stop."

He rubbed his hand against her wet clit as his tongue still worked at her sex. He murmured deep sighs against her, pulsing over her folds. He felt complete gratification upon hearing her moan, as his hands kept her firmly against his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 11:03 pm

Their was a darkness to his passionate side one he wasn't aware of. My foot continued to bang against his back, long drawn out cries were being pulled out of me from his lips. Throwing my hands backk over the bed. I started to move myself as waves stirred inside me getting ready to crash against the shore. I moved my hips fast like a foreign dancer, dancing in front of her master for the first time.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 11:14 pm

Her squeals were sweet and bright - dancing through the warm air of the room. He smiled beneath her sex, lavishing such tender attentions upon her warm and wet petals that yielded to him. Her hands through his hair inspired him to go on but none-the-less, he glanced up to ensure she was alright - not wanting to hurt her or go to far. Yet, her cheeks were flushed - the way they did when they lay together - her hair sprawling about her head and her mouth parted deliciously as she cried, he was quite sure that soon her shiver of bliss would come.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 11:25 pm

Like roses entwined my fingers found themselves firmly holding onto his hair tangeld fiercely. I gave in and let my nectar fall sweetly from me engulfing that firm tongue and delicate lips of his. James was the named that was being screamed from this household my master and king.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 4:48 pm

James grinned triumphantly, as if he had won a great conquest. He held onto her as she shook with bliss until finally moving from between her thighs. Slowly he crawled over her and kissed her forehead tenderly, before lying beside her again, his hand moving to hold her's. He stayed silently victorious, feeling her warmth beside him - her comforting presence.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 6:58 pm

Their was a stillness in him that came after all his desire had drained from his body. Kissing his hand I left our bed, bringing the tray of food and ale over to him. So my love tell me what is the difference between ale and wedding ale. Handing him a goblet I sniffed curiously at the stuff that I had never tried it before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Auchlyne Hunting Lodge   Auchlyne Hunting Lodge - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Auchlyne Hunting Lodge
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next