The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Nan Saville's bedroom

Go down 
+5
Amanda Brown
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Anna Stafford
Charles Brandon
Nan Saville
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:57 pm

Anne thought for a moment.The only way was reform because Pope wouldn't let the divorce.

"First we need to get rid of Wolsey!"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:07 pm

Nan looked at her curiously. "Do you really believe that Cromwell man at all? He didnt seem reliable to me at all. Actually I dont think he feels good about me" she remembered the moment he felt uncomfortable talking in front of her and she grinned "He said that he came there to talk about something important but he hesitated, cause i was there too. Then king said that im like a sister to him and he can talk freely in front of me. Can you believe it?"
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:38 pm

Anne laughed

"Really? That's amazing Nan! He is a good man.He is very polite.Also he is very ambitious, he can do anything what he wants.You can trust him."
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:40 pm

Nan shrugged and looked around her room "Thats why i dont believe him. If he was so ambitious and do whatever he wants he can pull you down easily like he did for Wolsey. Why you're so relax?"
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:49 pm

Nan could have been right.But Anne was relying on him.

"Yes but we are supporting each other and we are helping each other.I'm helping him to rise and he is mine.."
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:52 pm

Nan nodded and smiled "I guess you are.." then she added "I heard George's back "
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:55 pm

Anne jumped with joy.George was more close to her than Mary.

"Yes he is! Finally Nan, I'm so happy and can't wait to see him.."
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:00 pm

Nan smiled and looked around "Yeah me too.." she said with a secret giggling
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:02 pm

Anne raised her eyebrow

"Nan? You are hiding something from me"

She was giggling
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:03 pm

Nan looked at her again and laughed "Okay i might... used to like him when i first came to court.. a lot.." she said with a grin
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:31 pm

Anne rolled her eyes

"Nan come on tell me everything"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:36 pm

Nan smiled and shrugged "Thats all really. I used to like him a lot when i first came here. We didnt met each other yet with you. I found out that you're brother after we met you. He wanted to marry with Emilie secretly, as you remember your family never would allow that. So he asked me to be his witness but i rejected" she remembered that day and laughed "I said that i wouldnt do anything against your family. But the truth was i was jealous of him" she laughed
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:37 am

Anne had suprised but she had been happy.Her best friend Nan and George

"You know Nan, my family loves you.You are just like a daughter for them"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:51 am

Nan smiled and nodded. Nan didnt have family now. "I've just met your uncle Thomas Howard last night. While i was riding in Sun forest. He's nice" she said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:30 am

Anne smiled but it was a cold smile

"My uncle.. And my father.. They think only their own interests.. But I love them, they are my family.. They help me in this court"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:06 pm

Nan noticed the sadness in Anne's smile and frowned a bit "Are you scared of them Anne? I mean your uncle.. he's a powerful man in court"
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:49 pm

Anne was playing with her hands.She looked at Nan

"No.. I mean yes.. Actually I don't afraid of them.But my uncle seems quiet but he is very cunning.."
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:53 pm

Nan nodded softly. "Ah got it.." she looked around and walked to windowside. She smiled softly. "But still you're lucky. No matter how, they're your family."
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:55 pm

Anne smiled kindly and she hugged Nan

"Nan, you are my family member.You are my sister.."
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:58 pm

Nan smiled and hugged her back "Thats why im worried about you. Be careful ok?" she said
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:11 pm

"We will rise Nan.I will give him sons and maybe a daughter.I was born as a slave but I will die as a Queen!!"

She smiled
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:17 pm

Nan smiled her back and nodded softly. She was tired actually. "I'll lay down for a while." she walked to her bed and lay down slowly.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:23 pm

Anne covered her with a quilt

"Ok I will leave you alone"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:30 pm

Nan smiled and nodded. "I love you Anne" she said almost whispering and closed her eyes
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:32 pm

Anne stroked her cheek and smiled

"I love you too my sister.."

She left the room
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nan Saville's bedroom
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next