The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Nan Saville's bedroom

Go down 
+5
Amanda Brown
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Anna Stafford
Charles Brandon
Nan Saville
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 7:16 pm

Nan came back to her room after she visited George Boleyn. It was a little stranger after all this time. But it was nice to see him. She had to leave when his father came. She shut the door and lied down on her bed.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 7:38 pm

Jane tapped on Nan's door "Nan, its me." she said and she looked about before looking back to the wooden door.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 12:41 am

Nan looked up to door as she heard her friend Jane's voice. Come in Jane! she said waiting her to come in.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 12:55 am

Jane walked in and grinned "Do you remember the man from the Joust?" she asked "I gave him my favors?" she laughed "I am married and carrying his child."
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:19 pm

Nan looked at her smiled then she got shocked "Sorry, what you did?" She said with a big opened eyes
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:22 pm

Jane laughed "I married the Duke of Lancaster and i am currently carrying twins."
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:23 pm

She looked at her still surprised "But Jane how did it happen? I mean, when? Why didnt you tell me?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:24 pm

Jane smiled "It was first a secret then we got married, then i got with child.. and i am telling you now." she said "And also, my mother is alive."
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:31 pm

Nan jumped from bed and looked at her carefully. "Hey hey hey, slowly." she raised her hand and smiled softly. "Now tell me everything, all details."
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:33 pm

Jane grinned "Well, he was betrothed to another and well.. we found eachother, Nan." she said "His uncle died...and we found eachother again..and again..I love him with all my heart."
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:48 pm

Nan listened her carefully. "But.. you never mentioned about him. I'm so surprised. Happy too of course!" She said with a surprised smile
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:51 pm

Jane smiled "There has been some complications along the way, still are; but im happy." she said "I have even made friends with the Boleyns."
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:59 pm

Nan looked at her curiosly. Boleyns? "Hmm.. Which ones for example?"
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 10:01 pm

Jane smiled "Mary and George." she said "They are the most kindest people ever."
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 10:26 pm

Nan thought about them. She was never close to Mary. But she loves Anne and George a lot. She smiled and nodded "Yes they're so lively."
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 10:29 pm

Jane smiled "I have not met Anne yet though, what is she like?"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 10:50 pm

Nan thought about her and smiled. What was the right word for Anne? "Determined, would be the first word about her really." She said with a laugh. "Most people thinks her ambition is harmful but its not true. Yes she's ambitious but she's so friendly and loyal to her friends, family."
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 10:56 pm

Jane smiled "I am ambitious i think i proved it when i married Jasper and become Duchess, i married him in secret even though he was betrothed...I think is shall like Anne."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 12:30 am

"Charles heard that Nan was back at court. She spent so much time at Hartfield House that he couldn't refrain himself to run towards her room. He felt so excited and worried at the same time. About her reaction in seeing him again. He gulped and knocked at her door"

Nan...are you there?
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 12:40 am

Nan was unpacking her stuff after she had some rest. She heard Charles' voice from outside her room and kept on unpacking "Come in here please my lord" she said and tried to find the pair of her socks.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 12:44 am

"Charles opened slowly the door and walked in. He smiled with joy as he saw Nan, standing in front of him. She was beautiful as always. Maybe even more. He took a step and bowed"

Nan...I didn't know you were back. I imagine it's unuseful saying how much I missed you. How...how are you?

"He asked almost hesitanly, watching her unpacking her lugguage"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nan Saville's bedroom
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10