The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Nan Saville's bedroom

Go down 
+5
Amanda Brown
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Anna Stafford
Charles Brandon
Nan Saville
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 7:17 pm

Nan nodded and tried to smile. "I'll be there whenever he needs me. I'd do that if you didnt ask me either. Why you're so worried about him? Actually he's very good at his relations..
Back to top Go down
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Polymath
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 8:05 pm

Margaret breathed in and let out a long sigh 'I just..dont want him getting into trouble with my brother, the King..if you know what i mean' She said.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 8:27 pm

Nan nodded and looked at Margaret's tired face. Of course she knew what she meant. King's mood could change easily. He let one of his best friends die before. Why wouldnt he do it for Charles? Nan trumbled for a second with that idea. She tried to smile. "I'll be there for him. If it's all what you want from me, your highness"
Back to top Go down
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Polymath
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 12:46 pm

Margaret nodded and she got up quickly and stumbled a little before regaining her posture 'Thankyou..Nan.' She said and she made her way to the door 'I shall..see you around' Margaret said.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 5:35 pm

Nan stood up as she walked to door. She bowed after her and nodded "Good evening your highness"
Back to top Go down
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Polymath
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 6:37 pm

Margaret curtsied and nodded, then left
Back to top Go down
Amanda Brown
Lady-in-waiting
Amanda Brown

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 6:09 pm

Amanda walked into Nan's room and curtsied 'Her Grace' She said and she smiled 'How have you been?' She asked
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:16 pm

Nan smiled wide as she saw her friend Amanda. She walked towards her and hugged tight. She was still a bit nervous because of the conversation she just had with princess "Ah Amanda where have you been?" she said

P.S : Please use some color else but indigo, it cannot read Smile
Back to top Go down
Amanda Brown
Lady-in-waiting
Amanda Brown

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 5:48 pm

Amanda smiled 'I was at home so i was, then i was at hampton court packing..and now i am here' she said with a small smile and she looked around 'Whitehall is..so big' she remarked.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 8:05 pm

Nan looked around her room and smiled. She walked back to her desk and kept on tidying her room up. There were some books on table. "It really is , isnt it? I love the great hall the most. Its really... stunning" she said and smiled at her friend. "So what happened when we're apart? Tell me everything" she said pointing the sofa.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:11 pm

Edward stumbled to Nan's room and laughed as he was drunk from the evenings hilarities. He kicked opened Nan's door and then slumped in the door way...
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:15 pm

---------

Nan arrived her room's door with Edward. She was happy to walk away from hall's noisy atmosphere. It was really crowded and noisy. She just needed silence. The time she spent with Edward at balcony was nice. With fresh summer evening air and warmly chat. He was really a nice guy. She stopped in front of the door. "Here we gooo" she said almost whispering but with a wide smile.But then suddenly Edward stumbled and she saw him on the floor, lying, laughing. She looked at him shocked and began to laugh. She covered her mouth with her hands quickly and looked around. Some servants were coming towards her room to see whats happening there. She walked into her room quickly, pulled Edward into room and closed the door. She knelt on her knees to check him and laughed silently "Edward, are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:17 pm

Edward laughed,"Yes,"he giggled and pushed himself up from the ground,"Yes I am quite alright. I had better leave..."

He rose from the ground he smiled and attempted to bow as he took her hand and kissed it,"Good evening."
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:21 pm

Nan helped him to get up and watched him to kiss her hand gently. She watche him smiling and bowed her head kindly. "Good evening, Edward.Thanks for your company.." she said warmly.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:23 pm

Edward smiled and staggered down the hall. He a shot mischievous look to Nan and then disappeared into the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:25 pm

Nan laughed for his look, she closed the door after he left. She changed her outfit, wore her nightgown and lied back on her bed
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:48 pm

Anne knocked at the door

"Nan? Are you in? It's me Anne!"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:51 pm

Nan was half-asleep lying on her bed. Watching ceiling or rolling on the bed. Suddenly she heard Anne's voice and jumped from where she was lying. "Anne! Come in quickly!" She said excited. She missed her best friend too much.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:55 pm

Anne entered and she looked at Nan for a while.She smiled and hugged her tightly

"Nan! My beloved friend!"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:00 pm

Nan jumped from bed and hugged her tight. "Ah Anne! Where have you been?" she took a step back and looked at her friends face "I'm sick of your love games with king! I cant see my friend when you leave!" she laughed and pointed sofa "Come! I want to hear everything"
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:27 pm

Anne took Nan's hands and she giggled

"I'll tell you everything! But you were lost! Not heard from you for a while and I was so worried about you.Where were you?"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:52 pm

Nan sat next to her friend and looked down. Sighed. "I couldnt stay around court after i lost Daniel. I was alone. No husband, no parents. I just had some time alone. I couldnt come back to court's crowded life." she said and shrugged. She tried to smile "Come on, i've been waiting you to tell me everything for a long time. I havent talked to anyone about this. I missed the trail. Nobody talks about that. I'm dying here!" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:00 am

Anne listened to her beloved friend carefully.Lose her child must have been a terrible thing.Lose a child..
Anne giggled and rolled her eyes

"Yes you missed the trial and it was terrible! Damn Wolsey! Things are messed up because of him! Henry couldn't divorce.Threats of Rome, interests of Wolsey bla bla bla.. Rome will never allow and I must to find another way.."
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:06 am

Nan frowned for Anne's words. "Whats he gonna do now? He must be so angry." she said and remembered seeing him at dinner last night. He was not dancing, laughing just watching around. She looked back at Anne and asked "Queen's the nephew of Holy Emperor, you know that, Pope never will give permisson Henry to make it invalid. Who can?"
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:29 am

Anne's eyes were shining like a devil.She looked at Nan.Everyone could see the ambition in her eyes.She was ready to crush everyone in this cause.Even the Emperor

"Nan.. My dear friend Nan.. Only the king can do it himself!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nan Saville's bedroom
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next