The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Nan Saville's bedroom

Go down 
+5
Amanda Brown
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Anna Stafford
Charles Brandon
Nan Saville
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:05 am

"He couldn't avoid to let out a little moan as she began sucking his neck. He felt his bare chest pressing against her breasts, and he unlaced slowly her corset. He let it fall down on the floor and wrapped his arms around her tightly. He moaned again, feeling Nan still teasing his neck"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:25 am

Nan wrapped her legs around his waist and grinned silently. "I hope your future wife wouldnt catch us like that" she bited his bottom lip softly and licked it.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:32 am

"Charles smiled against her lips and caressed slowly her breasts"

Hmm...I hope she wouldn't...

"He giggled and bit softly her ear, moving his body ecxitedly against hers"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:56 pm

Nan smiled and kept licking towards his lips. Oh, i would be so scared if she does. she grinned and moved her hands on his shoulders. She always loved his strong arms and shoulders. She moved her lips along his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:11 am

"Charles let out a moan and kept on breathing faster. His hands were running along her back and started kissing her neck passionately"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 3:53 am

Nan smiled wide with excitement and leaned her head to back with closed eyes.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 10:31 am

"Charles stood up slowly, keeping her tightly in his arms. He walked towards bed with slow steps and made Nan lean on it. He smiled and leaned on her"

More comfortable, now...my lady?

"He grinned and met her soft lips again"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:10 pm

She giggled and nodded. "You're such a professional my lord" she said closed her eyes, letting him kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 3:55 pm

"He put himself on top of her and giggled for her words"

Professional? Uhm...not sure if it's a compliment or not...

"He smiled and bit softly her chin, raising slowly her skirt with his free hand. He kept on caressing her long, seductive leg with desire"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 6:34 pm

Nan sighed deeply and let out a little moan as he touched her leg. She looked at the ceiling with half opened eyes. "I dont know, what does it mean to you?" she said and moved her hands on his back.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 6:42 pm

"He kissed her lips passionately and stared into her lively eyes"

Well...it can means I'm a good lover. Nothing new...I know that. You know how much modest I am...

"He bit his lips and wrapped her beautiful legs around himself. He was breathing and staring at her beauty"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 7:07 pm

Nan shook her head slightly and looked back into his deep eyes. "No, it means you're such a man whore" She said with a sly grin.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 7:16 pm

"He couldn't avoid laughing and looked at her with a fake surprised face"

Oh...you think so, then? Uhm...I'll show you the contray. Cause I don't sleep with every woman I met. Just with special ones...

"He smiled and kissed her warm lips again, moving his lips on her neck and breasts with slow movements"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 9:02 pm

Her smile disappeared suddenly and slowly pushed him. "It would be much easier if you accept that you sleep every woman you met."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 9:26 pm

"Charles leaned back his head while giggling as she pushed him. He was expecting such reaction from her"

Come on...I was just joking. But...I said something true: you're special...

"He said whispering into her ear. Then he took her soft cheek in his hand and kissed her lips with raising excitement, closing his eyes"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 9:35 pm

Nan deeply sighed and pushed him completely. She got up from her bed and wore her corset again. "Yeah yeah, thank you Charles" she said with a careless smile. "Sorry for interrupting but i have a dinner to go tonight. Now, would you let me get prepared, my lord?" she asked with a smile
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 9:40 pm

"Charles looked surprised at her and frowened deeply. He remained on bed and looked curiously at her"

Hey...I can't believe you got offended. You know I love joking, Nan. Come on, show me a smile...

"He was smiling teasingly and was staring at her dressing up again leaning his elbow on bed"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 9:42 pm

Nan showed him a wide but fake smile and then laced her corset. "Now, may i get prepared please?"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 9:52 pm

"Charles raised an eyebrow and stood up. He took his shirt from floor and turned smiling to her"

Oh...but of course, my lady. It's not my intention to disturb you. Just...I hope your dinner will be pleasant like...this last minutes. Oh! More or less, I mean...

"He tried not to smile further and looked at her nice, serious face"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 10:00 pm

Nan walked towards her bed slowly after she's done dressing up. She grabbed her pillow and hit him strongly. ""Now get out you spoilt!"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 10:06 pm

"Charles raised his arms to protect himself from Nan's pillow. He couldn't avoid to laugh, this time"

Alright, alright...I'm leaving. No need to hit me. I am a sensitive man...

"He sighed while smiling and walked towards door. He turned to her again"

Hope you'll enjoy your dinner, my lady. In case you get bored, you know where to find me...

"He winked at her"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 10:21 pm

Nan hit him one more time when he looked back at her. "I dont wanna find you or wanna know where to find you, get out!" she said and shut the door to his face. "Bastard." She said laughing after he's gone.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 10:30 pm

"Charles saw Nan's door closing fastly in front of him. She let him no time to add more. Once she closed the door on his face, he laughed silently, noticing a smile on her face. He was used at her being...variable. He shrugged and kept on walking towards his room with a fun smile on his face"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:11 pm

Nan had some rest after Charles left. She cleaned her room, gave some gowns to her ladies in waiting to be washed. She opened her room's window to have some fresh air but it was freezing cold. "Oh!" she said and shut it quickly.She trumbled for a while and then she laid down on her bed. Watching the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:04 pm

Nan walked to her room after jousting match. She wasnt feeling good at all. She was still trumbling. But it was not about cold weather. She tried not to think about Charles. But she remembered all blood on his shoulder, lying on the ground. She came to her room quickly. Didnt know what to do. Should she go to infirmary and see it? But.. why if Catherine or someone else was there. She didnt know what to do. She tried to warm herself up and waited her trumbling to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nan Saville's bedroom
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next