The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Nan Saville's bedroom

Go down 
+5
Amanda Brown
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Anna Stafford
Charles Brandon
Nan Saville
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:40 pm

"My brothers best friend-Henry Bosworth,"I glance at my ring and smile a little,"He is the Duke of Bedford and just arrived in court. I told him about my condition and he proposed to marry me so it would seem like our child. We married in secret a few nights ago..."

I then pause and add,"I cannot believe someone would perform such a selfless action for me...I think myself unworthy of his love."
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:43 pm

Nan shook her head quickly and put her hand on Elizabeth's knee. "Hey, dont say that. You deserve the best love ever. And you found someone who cares about you more than ever. What could be better than this?" she smiled sincerely and looked at her belly. "You're gonna be a great mom Bess"
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:45 pm

I sigh and touch her hand,"I'm so frightened Nan. Edward will be furious and my brother Thomas will never speak to me again...I wish none of this happened...I don't know what to do..."
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:48 pm

Nan was surprised to hear that. Her brothers didnt know that still? "Do you want me to talk to Edward?" she said suddenly but didnt understand why did she say that.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:51 pm

I look up at Nan,"I haven't told them-I have told no one- not even my maid Bridget. You were the only one I could come to-I knew you would understand."

I then pause and glance up,"No...well...Oh I don't know-I just fear his reaction and Alfonsina is ill again so he will be worried about her and Thomas has just been born and I don't want to add more to his worry."
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:54 pm

Nan nodded and smiled a bit. "Yes, thats exactly what i'm gonna tell him. I'll just say him sweetly that its your life, your decision, your responsibility, there's nothing to worry about and you need only his support as a brother"
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:56 pm

I smile softly,"Oh would you? Thank you Nan! I don't know how I can repay you!"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 9:04 pm

Nan smiled wide as she saw Elizabeth's excitement. "Of course i can, you dont need to repay anything! she said caressing her hand softly and still smiling. At the same time she was thinking how she was gonna find him, alone.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:09 pm

I smile appreciatively and reply,"Thank you so much Nan. Although tell me about you-where have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 10:39 pm

Nan looked around room after her question and she shrugged a bit. "I've gone to visit a friend of mine. Very old friend" she said meaning Emilie. She wasnt sure Elizabeth knows Emilie.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 5:22 pm

"Charles heard that Nan was back at court after a short holiday at Hartfield. Many things happened in the meanwhile and he needed to see her. He missed her greatly. So he stopped in front of her door and knocked gently"

Nan...are you there? It's me, Charles...

"He said, feeling his heart beating faster"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:03 pm

Nan was lying on her bed, tired. She was lying there from morning but she had no energy to get up. She heard Charles' voice and replied loudly. "Come in your highness" she rolled on her bed and hugged her shelter
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:07 pm

"Once Charles heard her answer, he opened the door slowly and saw Nan lying on her bed. He almost forgot how beautiful she was. But he gulped for what he was going to say her and closed the door behind him"

Nan...I heard you were back from Hartfield, and I wished to see you. How are you?

"He smiled and came closer, noticing she was a bit pale"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:12 pm

Nan smiled slightly from where she was lying and nodded softly. She yawned and looked at him with half opened eyes. "Yes, i came back yesterday evening. Sorry for the mess. I cant get up i dont know why." she closed her eyes again and hugged her pillow this time "Dont stand there, have a seat
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:18 pm

"Charles looked worriedly at her and sat on bed, next to her. He leaned his hand on her forehead slowly"

Hey...what is it, darling? Don't you feel well? I...I can call my personal physician to visit you...

"He said with hesitant voice, rubbing softly her cheek"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:29 pm

Nan opened her eyes again slightly as she felt his hand on her forehead and cheek "Your personal physician? Wouw.." she turned her body and face to him and smiled a bit "Im flattered my lord.."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:34 pm

"Charles smiled her back and took her hand in his. He kissed it gently and turned his eyes to hers, so deep and lively"

I just want make me sure that you're alright, Nan. You know I would do everything for you. You just have to ask...

"He sighed and smiled weakly, hoping she was not sick like Alfonsina was recently"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 9:49 pm

Nan smiled without strengh and closed her eyes for a moment. "I know Charles, thanks for your concern but i think im okay. I just need some fresh air. What about you?" she slowly sat on her bed and leaned her back to pillow
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 9:57 pm

"Charles put slowly pillow behind her head to make her feel comfortable. Then smiled weakly after her question"

About me? Oh...I'm fine, really. You know, my children are at court, and I'm still busy with my pupil. And don't forget King's matters. So...I have very few free time, recently...

"He answered, looking somwhere around room"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 10:03 pm

Nan nodded slowly after his words "I see.." Then she smiled weakly and added "Then i'm feeling flattered again cause you made time for me among your few free time"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 10:07 pm

"Charles laughed and shrugged a bit"

Well...I always have time for you. You know that. Or maybe...you remember I have ever neglected you, lady Nan?

"He asked with a teasing, charming smile"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 10:12 pm

Nan kept on lying there and smiled back "So whats going on with your life, Charles?
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 10:19 pm

"Charles made his voice clear and looked at her, without to stop smiling"

Well...there is an important news, indeed. About my pupil. You...you surely remember I talked you about her. You see...her mother asked me a very important thing...

"He started to say with calm voice, still looking at her pretty face"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 10:32 pm

Nan nodded her head to show that she remembered her. "Yes, yes!" she said and waited him to tell more, carefully.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 10:38 pm

"Charles nodded with a curious expression on his face, before continuing"

Catherine's family is in a very difficult situation, Nan. They have not so much money after her father's death. And her mother, Maria de Salinas, lives in Spain. So...she wrote to me. Lady Maria asked me to take care of her daughter, to give her an education...and a title...

"He took a breath and turned his head towards window"

She asked me to marry Catherine...

"He finally said, almost whispering"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nan Saville's bedroom
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next