The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Nan Saville's bedroom

Go down 
+5
Amanda Brown
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Anna Stafford
Charles Brandon
Nan Saville
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 10:40 pm

Nan listened him carefully and didnt know what to say. She smiled for a moment then she frowned a bit. "Now who are you? Babysitter or something? You should found a charity, Charles" she said with a surprised smile.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 10:57 pm

"Charles tried to smile after her words and sighed deeply"

I...I'm glad you find it so funny, Nan. But I think it's a bit more complicated. Ehm...you know, she is very young, yes. But only with a title all her problems will be solved. As duchess of Suffolk...lady Maria could come back to England and...

"He stopped suddenly and bit his lips. He looked directly into her deep eyes"

Nan...I feel a coward, really. Because I remember perfectly I promised to marry you, one day. And...believe me, there is anyone else but you I desire as my wife on earth. But I gave my word,,,and I couldn't refuse...

"He tried to explain, lowering his eyes at the end of his sentence"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:10 pm

Nan shrugged and smiled after his words. "Come on Charles it's been long time." She slowly got up from the bed walked trough her mirror and sat on the chair. Looked at him. "I mean yes, we made promises to each other but what? Life changes, conditions have changed. We're adults and we have responsibilities now. There's nothing to worry about that, why are you feeling coward?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:18 pm

"Charles watched her walking until mirror silently. He stood up from bed and came closer with slow steps"

Because...once again I couldn't keep my promise. You deserved it. You deserve all best in the world, Nan. And now...I'm almost forced to accept lady Salinas's requests. The only good thing is...that you're not angry with me. Even if I deserve it...

"He said with warm voice, standing at her back. He stared silently at their image in the mirror"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:23 pm

Nan shook her head and smiled again "Believe me Charles, i'm old enough now to know that life is about getting what you deserve, but what you have to get." she said and sighed deeply.She looked herself on the mirror. She lost weight because of her sickness.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:31 pm

"Charles sighed and leaned softly his hands on her shoulders. He leaned on her"

You know you're special to me, Nan. This will never change. And...I know I look like a fool saying that. But one day...you will be my wife. Don't ask me how or when...but you'll be, Nan. I swar it on my honour...

"He whispered with love into her ear. Then he kissed softly her cheek and looked at her image at mirror"

Hey...are you sure you're alright, Nan?

"He asked, noticing she was more thin than usual"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:59 pm

Nan's smile dissappeared softly. "Charles i think we should leave all this behind now. You have kids, you're getting married again. Yes we did planned something but it didnt. You cant stick to it forever. You have to enjoy your life, what you have." she said looking into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 12:47 am

"Charles stared at her for a while. Sometimes he forgot she decided to remain just friends. Especially in front of her beauty. He nodded and looked somewhere else"

Yes...you're right, Nan. You told me many times...and I accept that. I just needed to explain. But...you haven't answered to my question. You look so thin. Are you well, dear?

"He asked sincerely, still remaining at her side"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 6:04 pm

Nan remembered how she felt so weak as he asked her health. She tried to smile and nodded softly. "Yes, of course i'm good. Just slept so long and still couldnt wake up, feeling sleepy." She said and walked to mirror. "Will you come to christmas dinner tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 6:12 pm

"Charles looked carefully at her, accepting her answer with a nod of his head. He smiled"

Of course I'll come, dear. I can't miss it. Just...don't make too many efforts. Travel from Hartfield must be tyring...

"He sighed and removed slowly her hairs from her neck"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:50 pm

Nan remembered her travel from Hatfield and nodded. She needed to see Anne as possible as she could but didnt know where to find. She might be anywhere with king. She smile and looked back at him
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:56 pm

"Charles knelt on one knee next to her and smiled. She looked a bit pale and just wished doing something for her"

You know you can always count on me, right? So...if you need something, don't hesitate to ask, Nan. Everything you need...

"He touched softly her chin and looked into her eyes. He knew how stubborn and proud she was. That's why he hoped she didn't refuse his help"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:02 pm

Nan softly smiled and nodded. After everything she stil knew that she could count on him. She slowly got closer and leaned her head to his strong chest.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:10 pm

"Charles was surprised by her silence, but he smiled tenderly as she leaned her head on his chest. He felt they were still good friends, like old times. Before some events changed their lives. He wrapped his arms around her shoulders and caressed softly her beautiful hairs"

I'm here for you, darling. You have nothing to fear...

"He whispered while closing his eyes"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:53 pm

Everytime Charles treated her like a little daughter she remembered the day she lost her parents, her whole family. She gulped silently and tried to erase that memory. Her hand slowly moved to his neck and sighed out towards his neck.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:59 pm

"As Charles felt Nan's hand on his neck he sighed deeply. He breathed deeply her scent and hold her tightly in his arms. Then he leaned a bit his head and kissed softly her hairs"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:05 pm

Nan felt relieved as he smelt her hairs. She sighed deeply and her hands fell down to his legs. She slowly moved her head against his nose then she turned her face towards his to feel his breath on her face. Her eyes were still closed with peace.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:10 pm

"Charles felt Nan's face so close to his and opened his eyes. As he met her deep eyes he felt a shiver running along his back. He stared at her soft lips and took her hand on his leg in his"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:17 pm

She could feel his eyes on her lips, nose, cheeks and all around her face. She took and give another deep breath and waited him to move. His breath was warming up her face in cold room.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:24 pm

"Charles was feeling her sweet breath on his face. He sighed and took slowly her face among his hands. Then he leaned on her and kissed softly her warm lips, closing his eyes. He missed her taste greatly, and suddenly felt like everything disappeared around them"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:26 pm

She kissed him back softly at the moment his lips touched hers. She wrapped his neck with her hands tightly and kept on caressing him while kissing his lips
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:32 pm

"Charles kissed her lips again and again, still keeping his eyes closed and letting her wrapping his neck"

Ohh...Nan...

"He whispered happily against her lips, holding tightly her waist"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:44 pm

She pressed her lips to his to make him shut up. She slowly sat on his lap and began to unlace his shirt without stop kissing him. Come on.. She whispered, trying to unlace it quickly.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:50 pm

"Charles opened his eyes as she pressed her lips against his again. He couldn't stop kissing her and helped her to unlace his shirt as she sat on his lap. He looked at her excitedly and moved slowly his hands on her corset's laces"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:55 pm

She already got his shirt off while he was still trying to unlace her corset. She let him play there and moved her hand on his back. Top to bottom. She began to kiss his neck with passion and enjoyed sucking it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's bedroom   Nan Saville's bedroom - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nan Saville's bedroom
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next