The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

The Balcony

Go down 
+45
William Pennington
Gabriel Latimer
Rose Boleyn
Abigail Denny
Anthony Denny
Victoria Brandon
Charles Henry Stafford Br
Elizabeth Black
Mary Howard
Henry Throckmorton
Faith LeBeau
Dorothy Seymour
Clement Smyth
Philip of Bavaria
Madeline Stuart
Benjamin Baines
Anne Lumley
Katherine Tudor
Anne Parr
Catherine Parr
Edward Seymour
Thomas Seymour
Elizabeth Seymour
Elizabeth Crawley
George Boleyn
William Stafford
Francis of Navarre
William Kingston
Jane Adler
Chandra Knight
Margaret Wyatt
Ursula Misseldon
Stephen Gardiner
Annie Wyatt
Christina of Milan
Cesare Garcia
Catherine Earnshaw
Arthur Bentley
Charlotte Rosenauer
Mary Rose Tudor
Edward Craven
Nan Saville
Jane Parker
Jane Bassett
Charles Brandon
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

The Balcony - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:55 pm

Nan giggled and leaned her back to ledge. Because after 8th goblet of wine her head began to spin around. She crossed her arms on her chest and looked at him. "Flatter you? Oh please dont take everything personal Lord Craven. I'm acting like this just because of wine" she said teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:58 pm

Edward gasped playfully,"Then I am hurt that you should play with my heart so...for a lady of your beauty should know that you can toy with a man's emotions easily."
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:01 pm

Nan listened him carefully but it was getting harder to understand his words sometimes. Because she drank too much and Edward's word might be a little hard to understand. Maybe because of his accent, maybe because Nan was a bit drunk. She just giggled again and closed her eyes as she felt breeze on her face "Kids play with toys. Do i look like a kid..." she opened her eyes and glanced him smiling "...my lord?"
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:04 pm

"No,"Edward concluded,"I think we are both a little drunk. I had better stop before I begin to see two."

"Would you like me to ensure you return to your rooms safely?"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:06 pm

Nan nodded and tried to find his arm to grab. "You are so kind Edward" she said almost whispering and walked with him towards her room with half closed eyes
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:09 pm

"I do try,"he said with a smile as they walked through the hall arm in arm. He glanced to Nan and smiled,"Thank you..."
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:10 pm

Nan couldnt hear what he said clearly but looked up to his face and just smiled. She took his arm and they walked trough hall to Nan's room.
Back to top Go down
Jane Parker
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Parker

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:12 am

Jane Bassett wrote:
Jane looked at Jane and shook her head 'I disagree with it, my lady' she said and she turned and saw a brown curly haired lady curtsy and she smiled and curtsied 'My Lady' she said with a pleasant smile and she got back up from her curtsy and then curtsied again to the duke 'Your Grace' she said and she smiled and looked back at Jane for a moment.

I said hello to the lady Saville then politely smiled. As she walked away I whispered to Jane " That is the lady Nan Saville. She is good friends with Anne Boleyn." I said as I had been at court since I was Fifteen, I knew most of the courtiers.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 5:00 pm

Jane Parker wrote:
Jane Bassett wrote:
Jane looked at Jane and shook her head 'I disagree with it, my lady' she said and she turned and saw a brown curly haired lady curtsy and she smiled and curtsied 'My Lady' she said with a pleasant smile and she got back up from her curtsy and then curtsied again to the duke 'Your Grace' she said and she smiled and looked back at Jane for a moment.

I said hello to the lady Saville then politely smiled. As she walked away I whispered to Jane " That is the lady Nan Saville. She is good friends with Anne Boleyn." I said as I had been at court since I was Fifteen, I knew most of the courtiers.

Jane looked at her and raised an eyebrow 'Good friends? well..' she said and she sighed a little and then smiled 'Excuse me madame, as for it is getting late and i must return, i had a lovely evening talking to you' i say.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:23 pm

I walked to the thigh- high balcony rail, leaned one hand on it.I needed the fresh air and I was locked up in my chambers for too long.I took a deep, sweet breath of it, knowing how lucky I was to be able to breath air like that again, then looked around.The sun had just set and the air temperature was pleasant. A light wind was blowing softly causing the leaves on the trees to flutter. My ears heard the rustling sound of the leaves caused by the softly blowing wind like a sweet lullaby melody.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 6:33 pm

I walk out onto the balcony and see it is busy and her highness is out here. Listening to the music and people talking as I sigh and hold the railing leaning on to it
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 6:59 pm

I heard the far door open and the footsteps outside on the balcony.I turned around and smiled softly when I saw lady Elizabeth.

''Good Day,lady Elizabeth''

I said kindly,looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 5:24 am

Charlotte found sleep was elusive, so she went out to the balcony, letting the wind blow through her dark tresses. She closed her eyes and inhaled the scent of flowers that drifted from the nearby gardens. She thought if she could, she would bottle up this moment in time and keep it with her.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Bentley
1st Duke of Somerset
Arthur Bentley

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 10:37 am

Edward took a walk down the corridors, he yawned a little and covered his mouth with his hand as he did is as he walked, he turned a corner to the balcony and saw a beautiful lady standing on it. He walked out slowly and his stride smooth and quiet, he breathed in I hope i am not disturbing you, my lady' he said in his smooth voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 5:17 pm

Mary Rose Tudor wrote:
I heard the far door open and the footsteps outside on the balcony.I turned around and smiled softly when I saw lady Elizabeth.

'your highness' as I curtsy, 'sorry I did not know anyone else was out here'
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:42 pm

Arthur Bentley wrote:
Edward took a walk down the corridors, he yawned a little and covered his mouth with his hand as he did is as he walked, he turned a corner to the balcony and saw a beautiful lady standing on it. He walked out slowly and his stride smooth and quiet, he breathed in I hope i am not disturbing you, my lady' he said in his smooth voice.

She heard a man 's voice, gentle and low-toned, and turned around. This man was very handsome, with dark hair and dark eyes. She smiled and did a small curtsy. "My lord, you are not disturbing me. I only came out for some air. In fact, I would be pleased if you joined me."
Back to top Go down
Arthur Bentley
1st Duke of Somerset
Arthur Bentley

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 7:11 pm

Arthur slowly walked beside her and smiled at the view, he loved looking out upon the open lands 'It is truly beautiful, do you not think?' he asked, gesturing to the open lands, fields forests and he shook his head 'Forgive me, My Lady. My names Arthur Bentley, Duke of Westminster' he said.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 7:19 pm

Elizabeth Smith wrote:
Mary Rose Tudor wrote:

'your highness' as I curtsy, 'sorry I did not know anyone else was out here'

I shook my head and smiled.

''It is fine,you don't need to apologize,my lady''

I said kindly.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 7:30 pm

Arthur Bentley wrote:
Arthur slowly walked beside her and smiled at the view, he loved looking out upon the open lands 'It is truly beautiful, do you not think?' he asked, gesturing to the open lands, fields forests and he shook his head 'Forgive me, My Lady. My names Arthur Bentley, Duke of Westminster' he said.

She nodded as he motioned to the land that was laid out, open in the night. The moonlight enhanced their ethereal beauty. "Indeed my lord, it is a beautiful sight. It looks as though this is the place where Heaven and Earth meet and become one." She smiled and curtsied once more. "You do not have to apologize, your Grace, it is a pleasure to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Arthur Bentley
1st Duke of Somerset
Arthur Bentley

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 7:40 pm

Arthur was startled a little by her reply but smiled none of the less he nodded before raising a dark eye brow, his dark eyes looking into her light ones 'I do not know your name, my lady' he said.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 7:48 pm

She giggled nervously."Forgive me, how silly of me! I am Charlotte Rosenauer, lady in waiting to Eleanor of Bavaria. She thought for a moment how strange it still felt to present herself as someone of importance, and smiled at the duke.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Bentley
1st Duke of Somerset
Arthur Bentley

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 7:53 pm

Arthur smiled and he looked into her eyes and bowed briefly before standing up straight 'A pleasure to meet you, my lady' he said in his deep tone and he looked at her with a smile 'Bavaria? i have distant relatives there' he said.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 8:08 pm

She smiled as he bowed. "Really? My family is from Munich. Where do your relatives reside?" It felt nice to have someone have her homeland in common with her.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Bentley
1st Duke of Somerset
Arthur Bentley

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 8:21 pm

Arthur smiled 'They are cousins, and from Inglostadt' he said 'It is not that far, from Munich my Lady, not that much indeed' he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 8:34 pm

"Inglostadt.. I have been there a few times. It is a really lovely place." She smiled gently. "But now most of my family live in Italy. They do visit me from time to time." She looked up at him with a questioning glance. "So how long have you been at court, my lord?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Balcony
Page 5 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next