The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Corridor

Go down 
+24
Thomas Boleyn
John Lenard
Margery Wentworth
Mary Dawn
Jane Ashdown
Charles Henry Stafford Br
Henry Throckmorton
Amelia Atwell
Margaret Pole
Katherine Tudor
Niklaus Petrovin
Anne Boleyn
George Boleyn
Margaret Wyatt
Ursula Misseldon
Mary Tudor
Katherine Clement
Anne Stanhope
Henry VIII of England
Geoffrey Lonshord
Eustace Chapuys
Thomas Seymour
Catherine Parr
Charles Brandon
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Duke of Suffolk

Corridor - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 8:01 pm

He smiled satisfied and happy "I like this way much more"

He walked beside her and, as they turned around the corner, a servant met their way and bowed looking at him.
Charles ignored him and pretended nothing happened.

Suddenly, he took rapidly the other books in her hands and laughed amused, interrupting what she was probably going to say: "I can't see a lady caring all this weight. I'll accept no replies until we arrive." he smiled amply and giggled.
Back to top Go down
Jane Ashdown
Governess
Jane Ashdown

Corridor - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 8:05 pm

She gasped a little as he roughly grabbed the book from his hand but she smiled, increasing her pace a little,"It is no trouble really, Charles but thank you."
Back to top Go down
Duke of Suffolk

Corridor - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 8:13 pm

"Shhh" he put a gloved finger on her lips and looked intensely in her eyes "I said no replies. Please, make me happy, Lady Jane..."
Back to top Go down
Jane Ashdown
Governess
Jane Ashdown

Corridor - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 8:15 pm

Jane giggled and took a step away from him, covering her mouth as she so often did when she laughed. What a peculiar display - how very strange and awfully familiar for a stranger,"Sir, perhaps you might give me my books. My room is only at the end of the hall."
Back to top Go down
Duke of Suffolk

Corridor - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 6:53 am

He rolled his eyes: not because he was annoyed, but in a sort of funny way.
"Why don't you like people helping you?" he asked giggling.
Back to top Go down
Jane Ashdown
Governess
Jane Ashdown

Corridor - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 3:45 pm

She shrugged lightly -with a perpetual smile of civility- and began to take the books,"Well...I do not need the help at this moment, sir,"she replied, thinking he was rather obscure.
Back to top Go down
Duke of Suffolk

Corridor - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 4:25 pm

Charlie sighed and let her take the books.
"As you wish..." he said giving up. He was too tired to reply.
Back to top Go down
Jane Ashdown
Governess
Jane Ashdown

Corridor - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 4:36 pm

Jane smiled and touched his arm as moved away,"Thank you very much, Sir Charles."
Back to top Go down
Duke of Suffolk

Corridor - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 5:04 pm

"You're welcome, lady Ashdown" he replied formally with a kind smile "Have rest. And remember to read Marco Polo" he joked.
Back to top Go down
Jane Ashdown
Governess
Jane Ashdown

Corridor - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 5:08 pm

She shrugged and modestly glanced to the floor as she did, with a light laugh,"No rest for the wicked."
Back to top Go down
Duke of Suffolk

Corridor - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 5:14 pm

Charlie frowned and tilted his head "Wicked?" he asked curiously "What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Jane Ashdown
Governess
Jane Ashdown

Corridor - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 5:41 pm

Her head popped round the corner, baffled he didn't understand,"Just an expression is all..."

She dipped a curtsey,"I shall let you know how I fare with Mr Polo."
Back to top Go down
Catherine Parr
Baroness Borough of Gainsborough
Catherine Parr

Corridor - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 6:52 am

I have just let my chambers and i am on my way to see Edward, i am walking down this long corridor from my chambers,  my heart is racing . i wonder how he will look as i have not seen him a a while.
I am getting closer to his chambers my face is flushed and my heart races i am nervous and excited i start to slow down as i take a deep breath and slow up my pace in walking to his chambers . i wait to be announced by the page.
I am standing in the corridor to edwards chambers and i can hardly breath
Back to top Go down
Duke of Suffolk

Corridor - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 12:10 pm

Jane Ashdown wrote:
Her head popped round the corner, baffled he didn't understand,"Just an expression is all..."

She dipped a curtsey,"I shall let you know how I fare with Mr Polo."

"I didn't know this expression" he said shrugging "I'm sorry" he smiled and nodded "That's good. I'm sure you will enjoy him." he bowed his head "Have a good evening, lady Ashdown"
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

Corridor - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 8:35 pm

Mary is walking down the corridor after a day tending to the Lady Anne, she was busy thinking of her favourite spot under the tree in garden where she liked to sit and read her books or work on her embroidery.

She was so lost in her own thoughts that she almost walked into the young man standing outside one of the chambers, "Forgive me Your Grace" she exclaimed as she curtsied.
Back to top Go down
Margery Wentworth
Housewife
Margery Wentworth

Corridor - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 8:33 pm

Word had reached me that my daughter had gone into labour. This was to be my first ever grandchild I had only wished that my husband was here to witness this joyous day. Elizabeth wasn't one for tradition I frowned to see the count out beside her chamber. "Count Luga it is lovely to see you again. Prey tell me why are you outside." I asked sympathetically not sure whether to be mothering towards him or not.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

Corridor - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 11:51 pm

Niklaus was waiting in the corridor while Elizabeth was going to be examinated by Sabrina. He was walking nervously along corridor when he saw his mother in law approaching him. He stopped and came closer with a warm smile "Lady Seymour! I'm happy to see you as well. Ehm..everything is right. Elizabeth just wanted a moment of privacy with her midwife. And..I'm doing many efforts to hide my nervousism. But I'm going to become father..and I'm very happy. Her friend Margaret was with her too.." He added. Lady Margery was like a mother figure for him. Having lost his own mother, he loved being treated like a son by her
Back to top Go down
Margery Wentworth
Housewife
Margery Wentworth

Corridor - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 7:52 pm

I gave a sigh of relief wondering what the midwife was up to in their! "Is she a good midwife? I have yet to meet her. Anyway how are your family Niklaus." I did not know much about him or his family background.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

Corridor - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 11:12 pm

Niklaus looked at her with a gentle glance "Ohh..absolutely! Lady Sabrina is known as the best midwife of England. Your daughter is in very good hands, my lady. Elizabeth and I..well..we hope it's a girl.." He admitted giggling a bit and wondering if she approved him as her son in law "And..about my family, I only have my sister Rebekah. She just came back to court after learning that she is going to become an auntie. She is all my family.." He added lowering his voice and his eyes for a moment
Back to top Go down
Margery Wentworth
Housewife
Margery Wentworth

Corridor - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 11:53 pm

"How lovely for your sister to come back at such a joyful time." I didn't know much about Niklaus only that he loved my daughter. "Your sister is allowed to come to Wolfhall if she likes as she is now family too. How long have you been in England? Surely you're parents must worry about you both."
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

Corridor - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 1:02 am

Niklaus smiled sadly "It's very kind of you, lady Margery. I'll tell to my sister. But..Rebekah and I have no parents. They died few years ago.." He simply replied, avoiding to add more details
Back to top Go down
Margery Wentworth
Housewife
Margery Wentworth

Corridor - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 8:16 pm

"Sorry to hear that is your sister younger than you." It must of been an awful experience for them both. If he wanted to tell me about it he would.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

Corridor - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 12:22 am

Niklaus nodded "She is two years younger, yes. And I'm also very protective towards her. Even if she is an indipendent lady, who even doesn't want to marry, she will always be my little sister. Her name is Rebekah.." He explained looking at his mother in law. He felt comfortable in her presence
Back to top Go down
Catherine Parr
Baroness Borough of Gainsborough
Catherine Parr

Corridor - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 6:15 am

Walking down the corridor and I can hear the sounds of music playing. His Majesty is giving a Christmas Party. I look forward to seeing everyone since I have been away for quite some time
I have truly missed being here at court. The castle is so lovely with the decorations of red , green, gold, silver, burgundy. Garlands are draped over the fireplaces and the chandelier candles are a glow. It's such an exciting time of year
Back to top Go down
John Lenard
Servant
John Lenard

Corridor - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 12:01 am

Ella had arrived at the palace with her family, her step mother and two step sisters as a guest, but when Ella had arrived it wasn't un-usual for her step sisters and step mother to mock the young girl for her dirtiness, Her face was always covered in ashes from the fireplace as she was forced to sleep in the kitchens, they called her Cinder Wench or Cinderella all the time and Ella kept patient through everything that had happened to her, Ella lost her mother at a tender age and as she was out fetching water for her step sister Anastasia's bath, Ella heard the loud screams from her sisters Anastasia and Drizella and Ella simply called out "Coming step sisters" Ella said making haste to her step sisters carrying buckets of water but she had dropped one of the buckets soaking the floor with the water and the step sister who was the meanest mocked her for her clumsiness and laughed

Ella tried to stay strong and she was on her hands and knees cleaning the floor in the room and she went to go fetch more water only to see a girl passing by, trying to hide the tears in her eyes she simply curtsied to her "My lady" Ella said but she was covered in ash and dirty and wasn't in a state good enough to be seen, looking at the women she just met she stays there-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Corridor - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corridor
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next