The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Corridor

Go down 
+24
Thomas Boleyn
John Lenard
Margery Wentworth
Mary Dawn
Jane Ashdown
Charles Henry Stafford Br
Henry Throckmorton
Amelia Atwell
Margaret Pole
Katherine Tudor
Niklaus Petrovin
Anne Boleyn
George Boleyn
Margaret Wyatt
Ursula Misseldon
Mary Tudor
Katherine Clement
Anne Stanhope
Henry VIII of England
Geoffrey Lonshord
Eustace Chapuys
Thomas Seymour
Catherine Parr
Charles Brandon
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Corridor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 6:57 pm

Margaret removed fastly her eyes from him "Yes...but not only this. He is a good husband. And...he seduced me first, after all. You should know that very well, my lord. Since you seem to be so close to him.." She answered, avoiding his glance
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

Corridor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 7:18 pm

"Really, Your Grace?" George looked at into her eyes. He laughed loudly following her action. "It seems you really love him as you can envy a man. "
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Corridor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 7:41 pm

Margaret looked at him with a surprised face. She really couldn't understand "Envy a man? What do you mean, my lord?" She asked confused, trying to catch his eyes, this time
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

Corridor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 8:05 pm

George shrugged his shoulders "Do not try to kid me, Your Grace. You say "you seem so close to him". And i asked if you envied me. That's all. What are you trying to tell?"
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Corridor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 10:25 pm

Margaret showed him an amused smile. She sighed deeply "Do you think I envy your friendship with my husband, my lord? How could I? I am his wife. There is not a challange between us.." She looked carefully at him, from the top until his feet "Unless...you are a woman. But I don't think you are, lord Rochford.." She giggled
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

Corridor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 11:14 pm

"At least i can say you have no problems with your eyes" George grinned
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Corridor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 11:20 pm

Margaret smiled jokingly and shrugged a bit "How could I say the contrary, my lord? Your womanizer's reputation would be ruined.." She said teasingly
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

Corridor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 12:56 pm

George bit his lips "If my lechery was something that be could be ruined by your word, then i wouldn't be called "womanizer" George had a look at her eyes with a mocking smile
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Corridor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:45 pm

Margaret smiled him back with a teasing glance "And what about your future wife, my lord? I heard you're officially engaged. Does she knows about...your womanizer side?" She asked with soft, teasing voice
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

Corridor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:43 pm

George walked closer to her, asked almost whispering. "And why do you care of my womanizer side this much, my lady?"
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Corridor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:50 pm

Margaret watched him coming closer and sighed. She shrugged a bit "I am just curious, my lord. I became suddenly curious about...such things. I am not a nun anymore, after all.." She replied whispering, remembering his words
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

Corridor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:56 pm

George smiled saving the close distance. "It doesn't matter if you are a nun.." George looked at into her eyes this time grinning. Whispered. "unless you are in bed"
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Corridor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:01 pm

Margaret blushed but showed him a weak smile "I am in bed while sleeping. And while making love with my husband, my lord. Anyone else.." She whispered looking straight at his eyes
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

Corridor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:05 pm

"Sure" said George keeping to smile in the same womanizer way "He wouldn't let anyone else to touch you"
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Corridor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 10:04 pm

Margaret leaned her back against the wall slowly "Of course he won't. You should know that. So why do you ask? Do you want...to touch me, my lord?" She whispered with an amused smile. Then she gulped, almost fearing his reaction at her words
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

Corridor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 11:19 pm

George whispered bending over to her ear "I don't like touching coward women"
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Corridor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 11:26 pm

Her kidding smile disappeared slowly after his sentence. Margaret looked at him with a curious, surprised glance "Coward? I'm not coward. Why do you think that, my lord?" She asked whispering. She wanted to step back but she was already leaned against the wall
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

Corridor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 11:28 pm

"You are coward" said George gazing at her. "You are dreading to make a mistake. That's why you will die without living any excitement."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Corridor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 11:36 pm

Margaret looked intently at his face and smiled ironically "What kind of excitement are you talking about, my lord? I live excitement with my husband every day. If you mean what I'm thinking about.." She added, turning her eyes elsewhere. She felt his glance and his breath on her
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

Corridor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 11:40 pm

George laughed proping his right arm up to the wall "Don't you know anything except your bed adventures? It seems making love makes you very excited"
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Corridor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 11:45 pm

Margaret turned immediately her eyes to him "My lord! I...I just meant...The one who is talking about excitement is you, not me. I'm not excited. Not with you, at least.." She whispered with proud but trembling voice
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

Corridor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 11:50 pm

George kept gazing at her eyes "Why would you excited with me?"
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Corridor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 11:56 pm

Margaret kept on breathing deeper "You could never make me excited, my lord. Only Cesare can.." She replied, removing her eyes from him again
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

Corridor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 11:59 pm

"Why would I try to get excited with you?" said George looking at her eyes carefully "I don't even try."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Corridor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 12:03 am

Margaret turned slowly her eyes towards him. She gulped "Don't you? Are you kidding me? Come on, my lord...I'm not a child anymore. I can recognize lust into a man's eyes.." She said looking directly at him, this time. She couldn't understand what was in his mind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Corridor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corridor
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next