The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Courtyard

Go down 
+33
Victoria Brandon
Juan Garcia
Jane Ashdown
Cesare Garcia
Alfonsina Garcia
Katherine of Aragon
Thomas Seymour
Sienna Rousseau
Anne Stanhope
Edward Seymour
Jane Adler
George Boleyn
Thomas Wyatt
Thomas Cromwell
Agostino De Agostinis
Hans Holbein
Stephen Gardiner
Ursula Misseldon
Mary Tudor
Edward Craven
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Thomas Howard
Henry VIII of England
Anne Boleyn
Diane de Poitiers
Thomas More
Jane Bassett
James Adler
Geoffrey Lonshord
Anne Clifford
James Stuart of Scotland
Elizabeth Seymour
Charles Brandon
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
James Adler
Soldier
James Adler

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 11:12 pm

"Elizabeth...what a beautiful name." I replied. "Are you from here, England i mean?" I asked after hearing her accent.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 11:21 pm

I nod,"Yes, unfortunately-I have not strayed very far from England...I suppose you are very well travelled being a soldier,"I say kindly and realise how intimate the moment is...
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 4:36 pm

"Charles reached the courtyard with his horse very early in the morning. He was ordered by King to accompany him and Anne in a riding. But they were not there yet. He stopped his horse and waited silently for them"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 7:42 pm

Thomas Boleyn and Thomas Howard reached the courtyard after Charles.

And Anne came to courtyard with her horse.She looked at her father and uncle.What was they doing here? Certain that the king had called them too.She stopped her horse looked around for the King.He was not there
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 10:30 pm

Henry reached finally the courtyard with some servants, who were bringing his horse for him. Charles, Anne, Thomas and Norfolk were already there. He showed at Anne a pleased smile and mounted on his horse, ready to start riding

Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:31 am

Norfolk sat on his horse and looked around, even though it was a misty day it was a great day to ride together. He nodded at Anne and winked, then turned to his friend Thomas Boleyn and smiled widely.
Henry came outside and he bowed his head to him, but as he held it high again, he noticed Wolsey approaching them and with a quick head gesture he ordered the guards to stop him.

Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:04 am

Wolsey came outside and noticed Henry was mounting his horse. He stepped forward to greet him but suddenly two guards barred his way.
'Let me pass, please!' he told them, but they didn't move so he waved to get the attention of the king, who did not even look in his direction.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:51 am

Anne smiled at Henry.Weather was beautiful.There was a slight breeze.They were ready to riding

Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 4:27 pm

"Charles noticed someone was shouting. He turned his head and saw Wolsey, stopped by two guards. Then he looked at the King, curious to see his reaction"
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 5:00 pm

When Anne heard someone was calling Henry's name, she looked at her back.Wolsey was there blocking by two guards.She turned to Henry
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:49 pm

Henry mounted on his horse. He heard Wolsey shouting and calling him loudly, but he ignored him. He just glanced at Anne and Charles with a grin on his face. Then he hit softly his horse's hips and kept on riding. He left courtyard slowly, letting Wolsey still shouting behind him

Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 10:51 am

Wolsey was shocked by the way he was treated, like an ordinary person who dared to disturb the king. He only had eyes for Henry but saw in a glance the triumphant smile on Anne's face and how Norfolk, Boleyn and Brandon grinned at eachother.

For one moment Henry seemed to hesitate and he screamed louder, fighting the guards.
'Your Majesty! YOUR MAJESTY!!'

To his dismay they drove away and he could just stare, frozen in despair.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 1:40 am

Dusk.
And everything was washed with the deepest of violet. The sky was adorned with jewels which glinted from afar and a bitter cold clung to every living thing, coating it with it's consuming frosting. The journey to court which Edward had taken had not been long at all - he had only been a few miles away in London and thus within two hours of mounting his horse, he had returned. However his absence was lengthy and for that he did atone.

With his men dispersing into the night, clutching his trunks and possessions, he gave his horse a soothing pat on the snout and then allowed a stable boy to set her to rest for the night. He kindly slipped a purse of gold coins into the skinny little boy's waist-coat,"For you troubles,"he mumbled with a warm smile which extended a casual line of friendship between the postures and divisions of classes.

With that he walk swiftly into court, he too dissolving into the shadows...
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:53 pm

Mary enter the carriage.
Lady Silisbury follow her.
When she sit in she say to the coachman.
" Go on to Ludlow".
The coachman take the reins and the carriage role from the Courtyard
and pass the iron gate.
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:34 pm

Ursula have charter a carriage.
The Choachman have stowage her things.
Now she wait of Lady Anne Stanhope.
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 6:59 pm

Ursula wait and suddenly she feel not well.
She will go back to her bedchamber.
She cancel the carriage.
Back to top Go down
Stephen Gardiner
Bishop of Winchester
Stephen Gardiner

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:46 am

The horses neighed impatiently, their hooves clamoured on the cold stoney courtyard. A group of some fifty had gathered under Jasper household.
Most were in silence at the graveness of this journey. No doubt would it be the last time Jasper would return to his uncles home for he would inherit that too soon upon his uncles cold and final sleep.

Presently Jasper ran into the courtyard, his squire rushed with him and took a mental note of the orders.
"Send note to my cousins immediately-they will not know yet. And get enough gold crowns for me to allow my beloved uncle to be in comfort-God knows he deserves no less, nor would I love him with such owed affection at a lower rate."
Jasper grabbed his horses reins and pulled himself aloft. His dog whimpered as he cried for the horse to leave.
Jasper looked to the squire,"I will meet you there anon. You take the dog, he will slow me down and I must make haste. Be there in no longer than two days-I'll be there this night...by hells burning fire and heavens stars... I will be there this night!"

The deafening clatter of hooves awakened Jasper from his momentary imaginings,"Go on!"he cried.
Back to top Go down
Hans Holbein
Polymath
Hans Holbein

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 5:51 pm

It was my desire to spend the journey to court on horse back however the realities of the constant rise and fall had sent me crawling to the fur lined litter faster than I had anticipated.
I was weary and groggy when I heard the calls of my chaperons, informing me we had arrived at Whitehall Palace. I didn't want to leave the balmy comfort of the travelling bed, in fact I might have rolled over and covered myself with a chestnut sable-I can't be sure...

Never the less, I believe I soon trudged out of the safety & comfort of the litter and into the arms of my brother which were admittedly comfortable too. Despite my exhaustion I knew it was evening and even my dulled senses recognised the stillness of the world and quiet of court. And so I did not resist my being carried to my room or try to fix my appearance, however little it may have enhanced my limited beauty...
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 11:55 pm

Agostino came in the courtyard and kept on waiting Thomas Wyatt and Thomas Cromwell. He had important news about Cardinal to share with King's secretary. He rubbed his hands together and waited patiently their arrival
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 2:40 am

Cromwell took Thomas Wyatt with him, who reminded him that Wolsey's physician was there and had news on the Cardinal. He arrived at the courtyard with Wyatt and gave a slight bow to the doctor, a questioning look in his eyes. You have some news, Dr. Agostinis?
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wyatt
Poet
Thomas Wyatt

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:39 pm

Thomas came to courtyard with Cromwell. They were gonna talk to physician. He looked at Cromwell and listened them in silence.
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 12:03 am

Agostino saw Master Cromwell coming to him with Thomas Wyatt. He bowed at them

Excellency...Excellency, I am grateful to you...

He said humbly, looking at Cromwell

Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:32 am

He nodded impatiently. Doctor De Agostinis...You have news of the Cardinal? he asked, keeping his voice low.
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 1:00 am

Agostino looked at Cromwell and nodded. He felt very nervous. And everytime he felt nervous, he started to stutter

My lord, I think that Wolsey is looking for help from the...the Emperor, and from the Po...

He said hardly, unable to finish the sentence
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 3:06 am

And from the Pope, he finished for him, nodding as he traded a glance with Wyatt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Courtyard
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next