The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Courtyard

Go down 
+33
Victoria Brandon
Juan Garcia
Jane Ashdown
Cesare Garcia
Alfonsina Garcia
Katherine of Aragon
Thomas Seymour
Sienna Rousseau
Anne Stanhope
Edward Seymour
Jane Adler
George Boleyn
Thomas Wyatt
Thomas Cromwell
Agostino De Agostinis
Hans Holbein
Stephen Gardiner
Ursula Misseldon
Mary Tudor
Edward Craven
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Thomas Howard
Henry VIII of England
Anne Boleyn
Diane de Poitiers
Thomas More
Jane Bassett
James Adler
Geoffrey Lonshord
Anne Clifford
James Stuart of Scotland
Elizabeth Seymour
Charles Brandon
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

Courtyard - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:34 pm

Ursula grin at him.

" Yes now i have you found.And what we do now? "

Ursula walked beside at him.

Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

Courtyard - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:44 pm

"Ah..." George bent over to her, toucher her chin with his finger. "I am at your serve, my lady. What would you like to do?"
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

Courtyard - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:48 pm

" You want serve me ? How i can serve you my Lord.

She look in his eyes her face is near at his face.
She breath deep as she smell his perfume.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

Courtyard - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 12:01 am

George showed his fingers around her face slowly. He whispered stopping to do it on her lips. "I think you already know."
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

Courtyard - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 12:03 am

" Oh yes i know."

Ursula must hold her control.

" We go to my chamber?

Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

Courtyard - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 12:10 am

George bit his lips "Yes."
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

Courtyard - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 12:12 am

" Ok follow me"

Ursula go with George to her chamber.
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

Courtyard - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 8:39 pm

Mary wait till the server put her baggage on the carriage.

Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

Courtyard - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 8:39 pm

As the server have stash her baggage enter Mary the Carriage.
She look out of the carriage at the walls of the court she have tears in her eyes.
Than the carriage drive on.
Back to top Go down
Jane Adler
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Adler

Courtyard - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 8:30 pm

Sinead arrive England.
Sad she climb out of the carriage.
She hope that she became a new Job at court.
She walk to the court.
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Gentleman of the Privy Chamber
Edward Seymour

Courtyard - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 4:28 am

I walked out at the courtyard, the night was cool, lots of stars in the dark sky. I thought about Anne, and of course Alfonsina, comparing them in my mind, but I knew my heart truly belonged to the woman I was to wed: Anne Stanhope.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

Courtyard - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:16 am

Me and Edward had spent the last few weeks apart recently. I had realised how suited me and Edward were, we were so alike in many ways. I had decided to meet him on an evening when we were both free from duties, I saw him and could not help but smile. I was ready to marry him, 'Edward, I have missed you... I needed some time to think things through but I would like to marry you as soon as possible!' I said as I sped up and approached him, wrapping my arms around him.
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Edward Seymour

Courtyard - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 3:54 am

As we embraced the smell of her perfume rose to greet me, and my heart flooded with warmth knowing she actually and truly wished to be mine. "This news gives me great joy my love, and I'm sure my sisters will enjoy helping you plan the wedding, if that is what you wish." I held her by her waist at arms length so I could see her beautiful face. "Whenever you wish to wed, that will be the day."
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

Courtyard - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 3:53 pm

I felt like I was glowing with happiness, 'I will speak to them straight away and I would like us to marry within the month!' I could not stop smiling.
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Edward Seymour

Courtyard - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 6:42 am

I pulled her close to me and kissed her, overwhelmed by my feelings for her. "I hope to make you as happy as you have made me this day," I said, smiling at my future wife.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

Courtyard - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 5:43 pm

'You already have done so just by agreeing to marry me.' I kissed him back and then stayed embraced in his arms for a while. 'I think we will be great together' I said looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Edward Seymour

Courtyard - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 5:53 am

I gently traced the curve of her cheek with my knuckle. "I think, in time, we shall be the most powerful couple at court. You are just the woman I need, both as a wife and a partner. I think we understand each other, and we can help each other get what we want.." I added micheviously.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

Courtyard - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:40 am

I stopped right in front of him. Edward, I am not going to hurt you like you're first wife did! I am far too stubborn to go around having affairs just don't leave our bed cold at night that is all. I ran my finger through his hair and down his jawline
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Edward Seymour

Courtyard - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 5:11 am

"You know I am not that sort, Anne." I took her hand and kissed it. "But, how did you know about my first wife?" I could not even bring myself to say her name.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

Courtyard - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 5:23 am

I placed his hand to my lips not taking my eyes of him. Yes my love I think that we will both be loyal to each other. I was surprised to see him go so cold at the mere mention of his first wife. I wrapped my hand around his suddenly feeling genuinely bad for saying anything. Please do not be displeased with me Edward I only know well heard that you were once married and I know nothing else of the circumstances. I felt my blood go cold like a chilling effect I did not want to quarrel with him I simply wanted to be a better wife to him. With my cheeks burning my body seized up as I awaited his anger. I cleared my throat keeping my distance just holding on to his finger with mine. I would like to marry you for love alone but I fear that our marriage will be based around profit from one another I only need your love and faithfulness! Edward just talk to me I beseech you to do so.
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Edward Seymour

Courtyard - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 4:10 am

I let the tenseness melt away, knowing I couldn't blame Anne for what my ex-wife's doings. I brought her into my arms again, inhaling her wonderful scent that she knew I liked. "Of course I am marrying you for love," I whispered. "We may be like minded in our ambition but that is only one part why we are together. We need each other to love, and to help each other rise. So Anne, will you agree to love one another, help one another, plot with one another, and to be happy?"
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

Courtyard - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 6:36 am

I looked up into his eyes wondering if he was just as ambitious when making love. I most certainly will it sounds like you are preparing me for our marriage vows. Would you like to do something my love? I wrapped my arms around his waist looking lovingly into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Edward Seymour

Courtyard - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 2:09 am

I chuckled. "Perhaps those very words shall be our wedding vows after all," I jokingly suggested. As she wrapped her arms around me I couldn't help but be drawn to her all over again. I could sense her skin growing hot beneath her gown, and though I blushed at the thought, I knew I needed her in my bed. "Only if you are willing. There is no fear that I will leave you a ruined woman." I bent my head to hers and kissed her softly, growing passionate.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

Courtyard - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 7:03 pm

I laughed I knew I loved him more than I let on. i think I shall keep with tradition and keep the simple vows it's a shame that people already think of us as a business marriage. wrapped my arms around his back kissing him back with the same passion. I pulled away slightly blushing at his words. but what if I become with child before we marry our marriage is a long way off but I won't deny you of anything as I am curious to see if you truly do love me. Just sometimes you hold back and I do not blame you maybe what you hold back comes through when you make love.
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Edward Seymour

Courtyard - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 2:26 am

"We will let them think what they wish," I said with a playful grin. "It is up to you. Either way we shall be as one, and if you choose to stay with me tonight I will make sure to be careful."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Courtyard - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Courtyard
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next