The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Royal Gardens

Go down 
+23
Katherine Elizabeth Tudor
Jane Heterford
Mary Howard
Francis Bryan
Anne Lumley
Thomas Seymour
Katherine Tudor
Benjamin Baines
George Boleyn
Jane Bassett
Cesare Garcia
Alfonsina Garcia
Elena Glinskaya
Catherine Willoughby
Gabriel Murphy
Luisa Norburton
Madeline De Fontanay
Thomas More
Mary Rose Tudor
Daniel Meyer
Henry VIII of England
Anne Boleyn
Charles Brandon
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

Royal Gardens - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 10:12 pm

Alfonsina came to gardens and started to wait her brother. She knew that something bad happened. Because she has heard some rumours about Cesare and she knew that they weren't good to gossip about.
Back to top Go down
http://thetudorsworld.yetkin-forum.com
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 10:13 pm

Cesare walked out to the gardens and looked at his sister with a frown "Sister.." he said simply.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 8:11 pm

Alfonsina saw her brother's dark gloomy eyes. She looked at him with a same frown and bowed.

"Brother.. How have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 8:15 pm

Cesare sighed "A dark cloud hangs over my soul, dearest sister." he said "It is unwise to be in my presence."
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 9:31 pm

She looked at him sadly and held his hand.

"Tell me.."
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 9:36 pm

Cesare sighed "Mary Boleyn is carrying my child." he said "And a Princess from Italy..i fell inlove with her and i think she fell for me too..but she threw me away to be the Duke of Lancasters whore, and now since he is dead -god rest his soul- she wants me back, she says the child she was carrying is mine, though the child is now dead."
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 9:59 pm

She looked at her brother with blanks eyes. She hasn't seen him for a short time and did all of these happened? How? She sighed and started to speak.

"How did all of these happened? And were with a Boleyn? Anyway.. What will you do now? Are you still in love with Princess of Italy?"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 10:03 pm

Cesare took a deep breath "No." he said "I fell inlove with the Duchess of Lancaster, Jane Bassett..but she is too honorable and virtuous to have me in such a way, and i would also not take the Princess of Italy again for i don't want to crush i and Jane's friendship." he frowned "I will father Mary's child, i will do whatever is needed."
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 10:07 pm

She shook her head.

"I don't know what to say brother.. Yes you should accept and protect your child. But for the love thing.. I can't say anything. You don't have to marry someone you don't want , I think."
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 4:56 pm

Cesare nodded "Now Francesca the Princess of Italy is saying i cannot see i and Marys child, and that she is going to pay for it." he said "My soul is dark and dangerous sister..it is very unwise to talk to me."
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 9:20 pm

She shook her head and frowned immediately.

"It's nonsense! It's your child and you have every right to see your child."

Then she looked at her brother and smiled softly. Alfonsina loved her brother in every time and every situtation. He was her only family and she could do anything for him. She hugged him tightly.

"Ssh! I don't want to hear these kind of words again! You are my beloved brother. You have dark soul or whatever , i will always be at your side."
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 8:51 pm

Cesare nodded at her and took a deep breath "The child is mine yet the woman who wishes to marry me will not let me see it, without consulting with Mary." he whispered "I will kill her before she takes away my child." he hugged his sister and sighed "I am a lost sheep sister, will you be my shepherd? will you save me? by hook or by crook, i don't care how."
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:09 pm

She put a soft kiss on his brother cheek.

"I will save you even tough i will have to give my life for it. I do anything to see you happy ,Cesare. You know it."
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:33 pm

Cesare frowned and looked down "Then you must keep a secret sister, do you promise?"
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 8:49 pm

She nodded.

"Of course , i do you know."
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 8:51 pm

Cesare thought for a moment before shaking his head "It doesn't matter." he said simply "Whatever i had to tell you has slipped from my mind."
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 8:35 pm

She frowned and spoke with a harsh tone.

"I said tell it , Cesare.. I can't believe that you are hiding secrets from your own sister."
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:20 pm

Cesare sighed "I forget what i was going to tell you sister, when i comes to mind again then i will tell you." he said "And what of you and Edward Seymour? Are you his whore?"
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 9:10 pm

She immediately got mad and stepped back from her brother.

"Can you hear what you are saying? Can't i have a male friend? He is engaged and he is going to get married. He is my friend. And.. If i were his mistress , i wouldn't tell you that."
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 8:39 pm

Cesare stared at her a small smirk on his face "I can tell when you love or lust after someone sister, i can read you like an open book with pages falling out." he whispered "I can see you are after a married man, oh how will God ever forgive you."
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 8:49 pm

She looked at him with shock.

"Who are you? What did you to my brother?"

Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 8:53 pm

Cesare smiled simply "I told you Alfonsina, i am a changed man..my soul is black." he said "Iv made many sins, i cannot be saved now."
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:06 pm

She laughed a little bit.

"You are just hiding behind these excuses Cesare.. I am your sister and I know you. You always love me and you will. So that's why.. Tell me what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:15 pm

Cesare sighed "The Duchess of Lancaster, i slept with her thought i don't know if it was forced or not as there was blood.." he admitted "Iv done other things aswell but i don't want to trouble you."
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:19 pm

She raised her eyebrows and spoke with firm voice.

"Tell me the other things.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royal Gardens
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next