The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Meadow Stream

Go down 
+15
Muriel Howard
Thomas Seymour
Geoffrey Lonshord
Kate Ashley
Danielle De Barbarac
Elizabeth Seymour
Elizabeth Crawley
Mary Boleyn
Thomas Wyatt
Edward Craven
Diane de Poitiers
Edward Seymour
Alfonsina Garcia
Jane Bassett
Melodie Bassett
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

Meadow Stream - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 7:57 pm

Smilingthank you for being honest with me as far as I knew you were just friend and hearing that pleases me so, and I do hate glossop I never listen to it as he touches my hand I can't help but blush, his touch makes me happy and glad he does it i do not need to see you in the light as she looks up at him and kisses him gently on the lips i know what you look like I have memorise your face from our first meeting smiles as she takes his hand into hers
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wyatt
Poet
Thomas Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:35 pm

He sigh softly, feeling moved in hearing her answer.

I am very glad to hear it, you are a clever lady, too clever to believe in gossips, you know your sister better after all. I do hate gossips too, especially since they are rarely true.

He smile in happiness as he hear the first part of her sentence, then his heart race in pure emotion and joy as she kiss his lips, , he join her kisse, pressing his lips against hers, putting his hand on her back's hand, feeling like in Heaven, nearly fearing he would wake up and realize it's a dream, he squeeze her hand, remain speachless, in a awe, then whisper.

Oh, mylady, I too have memorize each feature of your pretty face since your first meeting, especially your eyes and your lips ...

He feel like a knot in his stomach and troat as he look for words for tell her how feel for her, the words seeming to miss, his eyes shining as he look in her, finally he add.

You are so sweet, you make me feel like in a dream, a wonderful dream, that I would like to see lasting for ever.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:15 pm

As he kisses me back my heart skips a beat, I place my hand on his face and whisper no it is not a dream, as I kiss him again that would never happen as I look at him, I smile you have made me so happy Sir Thomas, blushing as she says it knowing her heart as been healed will you read me a poem as I place my head onto his chest
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wyatt
Poet
Thomas Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 4:58 pm

He stroke her cheek, feeling his heart racing as she answer him.

Yes, I can feel that you are real.

He kiss her back stroking her hairs and smile in hearing her words.

You make me feel so happy too, my sweet lady.

He kiss her cheek fondly, then smile at her question, feeling her head on his chest, he put his arm around her.

Well, I can tell you one of my most famous ones, from my memory.

He look at her pretty face in the darkness and declaim.

Lux, my fair falcon, and your fellows all,
How well pleasant it were your liberty.
Ye not forsake me that fair might ye befall,
But they that sometime liked my company,
Like lice away from dead bodies they crawl.
Lo, what a proof in light adversity.
But ye, my birds, I swear by all your bells,
Ye be my friends, and so be but few else.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 5:07 pm

He put his arm around me can't help to smile then he reads me his poem as he Speaks it I close my eyes when he finish I look up at him thank you that was beautiful, I say smiling do you wish to hear my one
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wyatt
Poet
Thomas Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 12:27 pm

Looking at her while he read the poem, he see her closing her eyes, wondering to what she is thinking or dreaming of, he look in her eyes and smile.

Thank you, I am glad that it's please you ... it's the one among my peoms to which I am the most attached to.

He look at her with a atonished air.

You do write poems too ?!

He smile.

Of course, I would like to hear it !
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 12:50 pm

Smiles Alas, what shall I do for love?
For love, alas, what shall I do?
Since now so kind
I do you find
To kepe you me unto.
. Blushes and looks at him giggling i do not wish this night to end sits up and pours us a drink before returning to his side
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wyatt
Poet
Thomas Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:24 pm

Thomas listen attentively to her poem.

It's beautiful poem, you are talented, mylady.

He smile.

I don't want it for end up either, I am glad to can spend it to you, here we will not be disturbed nor observed.

He take the goblet that she handle him.

Thank you, by the way, I should take out what I have got in my basket, so we will be able to start.

He take a sip of it, then put the goblet aside upon a flat area, then he get up, open his basket and take out a wool cover that he handle to her.

I don't want you for get cold, the night is beautiful but very cold tonight.

He handle her a napkin, then he two goblets, a bottle of cider, some hard-boiled eggs, a cold chicken, some bread, some cheese, some apples, and a epiphany cake, position all this delicately all this at the middle of the tablecloth, then take out a little knife that he put with it, then take a wool cover and a napkin for him and join again his side, turn to Mary and ask her.

I hope that you like what I have take, would you like some cider ?
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 2:25 pm

Takes the stuff he hands me and smilesthank you Sir Thomas, yes I would like some cider, as I pick some food up and starts to eat some please give me no credit for the poem I remember it from the person who told me it, but yes you are right we will not be disturb here smiles
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wyatt
Poet
Thomas Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 7:58 pm

He open the bottle of cider and fill two goblets with it, place them on a flat place, take one of them and take a sip of it, savouring the sweet taste of apple, he then take some good and start to eat.

Allright, I thought it was maybe you who had write it, it's good poem anyway.

He smile and nodd.

I am very proud and honoured to be in your compagny, but some people can't prevent to observe others and gossip, so I prefer private or isolated places.

He eat some of his food.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 8:04 pm

I found the poem written down in my sister room it was from the King but I thought It was romantic and I hope one day to read it smiles as I pick up the other globet and take a sip yes I agree with you there I also perfer to do things in places that people are not around specially my family, perhaps we should have this place for us to meet that is if you wish to, picks up the blanket and wraps it around her feeling the cold
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wyatt
Poet
Thomas Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:03 pm

Thomas smile, the air surprised and amazed.

His majesty have write poems to your sister ?! I did ignore totally thal he did write poems at all and though I am one of his closer friends and I know that he didn't like to write, even letters. He must be very in love with her for do the effort to write a poem to her !

He giggle, thinking that before, when Henry and him was young, he would had never think that he would be that much sentimental and romantique with any woman, he nodd at Mary's words.

Yes, it's would be nice to spend time together here again sometimes, but I am sure that there is many antoehr nice places where we could meet.

Seeing her wrapping the blanket around her, he realize that he feel cold too, take the another blanket and wrapp it on him, then, a concerned air on his face, he put his hand upon her shoulder, then rub it along with her back for warm her up and put his arm around both of her shoulders.

If ever you start to feel too cold in spite of the blanket, don't hesitate to tell me and we will return indoor, continue our meeting elsewhere, I don't want you for get ill.

He eat some of his food with his free hand, then his goblet, drinking some of his cider.

Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:18 pm

Smiles and blushes as Thomas rubs my back i will tell you if I do get very cold and you as we'll I do not wish to nurse you just yet as he sits behind me I learn on him so we both could get warm yes I know I was surprise there was a few poems that he had wrote, I am thinking of returning to Hever Castle in the next few weeks as I miss my daughter and I feel my family are suffocating me as I put my hand on to his
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wyatt
Poet
Thomas Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 1:04 pm

He laugh warmly at the idea, can't prevent to like the idea she would nurse him and answer her on a teasing tone, a glint of mischief in his eyes.

Really ? you would nurse me if I get cold ? ... then I wish to get cold !

He chuckle, sat behind her and smile happily as she lean her warm back to his chest, feeling his heart beating faster and put his arm around her, holding her close and lean his chin to her shoulder, her soft hairs stroking his cheek, feeling like taken in a tender and warm bubble with her, which protect them of the coldness and darkness of the night and keep them far away from the rest of the world.
He feel sad as he learn that she is leaving for Hever soon, thinking that he may don't see her again before long, thinking the must savour fulling every second of this soft and romantique meeting.

Oh you are leaving so soon ? will you be absent for a long time ? do you know when you will come back at court ? ...

He sigh and add.

I understand that you miss your daughter, myself I often miss my children, but I know that I will miss you, mylady. Does the things don't go well with your family ? from exterior, you look like a happy and united family.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 4:28 pm

of course I would but we do not want you getting cold or I I say smiling still resting next to his warm body and my hand still on his as he speaks I look up at him and see the concern in his face I laugh dear Thomas, I will not be gone for long I was hoping that you may join me for a few days, I miss my daughter very much my father says I can only bring her here when Anne is Queen I say sighing i will miss you very much but knowing that you will be here or with me at Hever will make me hurry back to you ad I shall be happy once am back with you smile appears
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wyatt
Poet
Thomas Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:43 am

Surprised by her proposition, Thomas smile slighty and ask her.

I would be glad to visit you, especially since I could encounter your daughter by the same occasion, but does your father would agree with my presence in his castle ? Anyway, I hope that your sister will soon be queen, so you could have your daugher with you at court.

He smile.

I will miss you too, but knowing that you will not stay away of me for long and come back, then I will not be sad, just look forward seeing you again.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 12:54 pm

I smile please with what is said what my father does not know will not hurt him he is too busy with making Anne Queen and marrying George off I can always say your visiting your family since there are close I say smiling am sure Catherine would love you as I do
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wyatt
Poet
Thomas Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:44 pm

He reflect.

I don't want to be intruder abut since you think it's wouldn't cause problem ... but I was precisely projecting to spend some days with my children at Allington, so I can go while you will be at Hever and since our family caslte are close of each others indeed, I can pay you a visit for a day, or even more than one visit.

He smile.

I hope so, we will see if she like me or not, but anyway, I look forward encounter her. And I may take my children with me, so you will havethe occasion to encounter them and them to encounter your daughter and they will surely be happy to can play with her.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 8:19 pm

I turn to face him she would be happy there is not many children to play with them and you will not be a intruder please never feel that way and I will ask my father but am sure he would not mind . As I look into his eyes and smile I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him softy on the lips we should get going as the court be up very soon and I need to pack and make arrangements I kiss him again you promise you will write to me
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wyatt
Poet
Thomas Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:18 pm

Thomas listen to her carefullly and smile.

Allright, then I will pay you visit there with Tommy and Annette, I think that it's indeed better if you ask him before.

He join her kiss softly, nearly shyly, then he nodd.

Indeed, it's very late and cold, I think we both need to be at warm and sleep, I fear I will not awake before midday !

He chuckle, then grow seriious again.

Yes, I will maybe let you know when I will you be atAllington and warn you before to come to visit you. And you ?
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:02 pm

i shall write everyday, I will also write when I have arrived I do miss you already smiles and stands up and help clear things away and takes his hand into mine
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wyatt
Poet
Thomas Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 12:12 pm

Thomas get up and answer her in looking at her with soft eyes.

I don't know if myself I will have the time to write everyday, I will be busy since its a long time I hadn't got at Allington, but I promess I will write a few times when it will be possible and that I will come to visit you at last once time with my children.

He clear up the things with her help, place his goods in the basket and take it, start to walk toward the palace,smile in feeling her hand taking his, squeeze it slighty then leave the meadow, the two of theml disappearing at horizon.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:11 pm

Walking along the meadow as it starts to rain I sit underneath the tree listerning to the rain fall into the stream
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:20 pm

Jane walked out not wishing to speak with her husband and she saw Mary and smiled "Mary!"
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:24 pm

Hearing a voice I stand up drench from the rain Jane,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meadow Stream
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next