The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Meadow Stream

Go down 
+15
Muriel Howard
Thomas Seymour
Geoffrey Lonshord
Kate Ashley
Danielle De Barbarac
Elizabeth Seymour
Elizabeth Crawley
Mary Boleyn
Thomas Wyatt
Edward Craven
Diane de Poitiers
Edward Seymour
Alfonsina Garcia
Jane Bassett
Melodie Bassett
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

Meadow Stream - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 1:59 am

Looking at Geoffrey kate wondered how she got into this triangle of love. I never planned to fall for you but it just happened! I left things badly with thomas and i sincerely regret that i had never planned to hurt him or to be cruel with my actions i sincerely thought that he would be fine with me just up and leaving him i had never planned to hurt any of you in all of this at all.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 11:17 pm

Geoffrey shook his head while she was talking and grabbed her hand

Anyone can decide who to fall in love with, Kate. We can't control our feelings. I'm sure you have been honest with Lord Seymour. And I don't even care if you gave yourself to him. I love you in spite of all this..

He whispered lovingly, longing to kiss her again
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 2:22 am

I felt exhausted and in limbo i craved for my bed Geoffrey I am very tired would you mind if I retire to my room to clear ny mind.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 10:28 pm

Geoffrey nodded slowly, a bit confused

Oh...but of course. Don't you feel well, Kate? Maybe it's better I accompany you..

He said with sincere care and helped her to stand up slowly
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 12:56 am

No Need for that tell me about your week before i invaded it. I yawned playing with some straw
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:25 pm

Geoffrey was wrapping her shoulders with his arm, to make sure that she was alright

Ah...there is nothing interesting in a servant's life, believe me. But I like paceful and calm life. And your invasion in it is the best thing ever happened to me, Kate..

He whispered still holding her tightly
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:00 am

I let out a laugh Court life has no appeal to me any more it seems I just hurt people and I will end up hurting you too not on purpose but I was never yours to give my heart too I have caused such a terrible mess of things just don't hate me
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 10:45 pm

Geoffrey lef her shoulders slowly and he had to take a deep breath. He wanted to say many things but he just shrugged

That's all you're able to say? Don't hate me? I thought...for a moment I thought I was important for you. But I was wrong. You use people, Kate! Come back to your Lord, instead wasting your time with a servant! Just don't come back to me, if he will throw you away like you're doing with me! Good day, my lady..

He felt too nervous and upset to add further. He just walked away without bowing and leaving her there
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
1st Baron Seymour of Sudeley
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 8:16 am

Thomas needed some time to think so he went for a walk by the meadow steam, which was frozen from the bitter cold. He threw a stick on it to see how think it was: he nodded and thought nice and frozen and had a nostalgic moment about he and his brother having races down that steam.
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 11:59 pm

I dressed myself it my red and white furs with a hint of spiceness to my perfume it suited my mood. The air was cold hard and crisp against my nose. In the distance I saw a tall man who seemed to be reliving his childhood memories. As I was on my way out of court I thought some friendly banter could do me just fine. "Hello my lord" I took in his angelic like face but his eye's were a green mischevious sparkling emerald I link my arm with his.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 2:16 am

As he looked out into the distance he saw a blonde haired woman dressed in beautiful finery. "Good evening my lady" He said and was enticed by her boldness to take his arm. "I haven't't seen you at court are you knew?"
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 7:46 am

"I'am new to court yes, but I know how the people of the court works screw everyone over until you get what you want" I smiled up at hill tall manly shaped figure. "I am Muriel a Howard by name but not by nature are you going to the local hunting lodge too" He was different than any other man he oozed a restricted kind of sex appeal that you just wanted to get your hands on.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 7:19 pm

She was a Howard he thought as she introduced herself "You certainly have a tongue that's quicker than the executioners ax." He said trying not offend her but warn her. "It's dangerous here if you speak your mind my lady." he warned.
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 2:11 am

I crossed my arm and raised my eyebrow. You are a Seymour trying to get above your position and station in telling me how to speak and watch my tongue is this why you go through half the court lesson to the wise women like men to dominate them in bed. The Boleyns and Howards are the kings favourite families at the moment my tongue is pretty much safe." I was annoyed that by his words he wanted to get out of this.
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 4:31 am

Time at court had passed slowly as Mary tried to act like the perfect lady and all her time talking to the King had been so stressful. Having to be on her guard with all his questions had almost driven her to her breaking point but then she had mentioned him. Francis. She had never meant to let his name pass from her lips to anyone but it had and she wondered know if that would have effect on their relationship. She feared that the King would mention it to Francis and she would die in shame.

But why had his name came up? She blamed Henry and Anne, all their love talk. She wanted to feel that way and she realized that she did. No matter how hard she tried to deny it, she had developed feelings for him. He was friendly, kind and funny. She loved spending time with him and since the day she left him into her bed, his image haunted her. She meant what she had told him that she was not going to try to claim him in any way and she meant it but still he always crossed her mind. It was hard to hear the King tell her about how he had been engaged once.

Lost in her thoughts Mary wandered to the meadow casting off her shoes to dip her feet into the cool water and try to let the water wash away her thoughts so she might be the simple girl she used to be. One who did not believe in love or such things.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 12:33 am

I'd returned to court after several weeks of being away. No matter what it seemed like Mary haunted my thoughts. I hadn't even bedded any other women while I was abroad, and that was unusual for me. I began to have a sinking feeling that I was fancying her. As though in a dream I saw her by the stream and smiled. Sneaking behind her I leaned down I covered her eyes with my hands. Guess who, milady.
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 12:29 am

Mary was surprised when her eyes were covered but then her heart stopped. She knew that touch, those hands and that voice. Pulling his hands to her lips she kissed them softly as she whispered, "I need not guess. I know that voice and these hands very well." With that she gently pushed his hands away and turned to face him with her eyes wide taking him in. "Francis." His name came out as a whisper before she moved forward kissing him softly and running her fingers down the sides of his face.

"I missed you." As she leaned back to stare into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 11:31 pm

She was like an angel and I knew I had come back for the right reasons. Mary, you've grown even more beautiful, if that's possible. I..I hope you can forgive me for leaving so suddenly. Duty called, and I had to answer. Her lips were warm and sweet as she yielded to me. I remembered in a flash of passion how her body molded to mine as I made her my own. I needed her again, but there was something that had to be said. My own sweet Mary, I missed you more than you know. In fact I've not been able to stop thinking of you. I believe I am falling in love with you I said in a soft whisper, grazing her cheek with my fingers.
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 12:47 am

Staring at him Mary realized how much she had missed him and how much she wanted him near her. "You know you are always forgiven Francis, I could never be upset with you." Her cheeks blushed as he spoke of her beauty. Gazing at him fondly Mary heard his words while he ran his fingers on her face. Reeling from them she whispered back to him, "I have known since you left that I felt something very powerful for you. Your absence only made me think of you more and Francis I love you too. I think I have since the day I yielded to you." The memory of that day made Mary flush redder and she moved closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 6:06 pm

I held her against me, savoring the sweet moment between us. My dear Mary, would you yield to me again? I kissed her and she tasted like the sweetness I'd tasted when we first kissed. Her skin was warm as I let my lips linger on her neck and my fingers trailed in her long blonde hair.
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 10:47 pm

Mary was breathless from his kisses and his touch but when she heard his words a red blush covered her cheeks as she laughed softly, "I have dreamt of being back in your arms Francis. I want to feel the way only you can make me feel so yes I yield to you." She ran her hands down his face staring into his eyes. "I thought you would never ask." Then she leaned forward kissing him softly at first then as she relaxed her body against his she grew bolder deepening the kiss till she felt herself lost in a web of passion building between them.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 10:23 pm

Her body was warm and fragrant, pliant against mine. Please come with me to my chambers I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 11:03 pm

Mary nodded holding out her hand to him. "Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2020 4:20 pm

Royce travelled to England to meet the King and his new Queen. He left Mary Rose in Scotland with his sons, Oliver and James. He was walking around garden with a book in his hands. While reading, he hoped to talk with his brother in law about his children's future. There was a fresh air and he was enjoying sun's warm while walking
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2020 9:47 pm

The weather was sunny yet cool when Victoria and a trusted lady in waiting were wandering alongside the stream. As they came upon a gentleman, she somehow can recognize him "Duke of Westmoreland! says Victoria in a calm yet surprised voice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meadow Stream
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next