The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber

Go down 
+4
Jane Craven
Edward Craven
Nan Saville
Diane de Poitiers
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber   Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:54 pm

Nan looked at Elizabeth confused. Didnt she know what Nan meant? What happened between her and her brother. She looked at her and smiled a bit. "Edward confessed his love to me" she said looking at her waiting for a response
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber   Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:00 pm

I raised by eyebrows,"He did? W-when?"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber   Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:05 pm

Now Nan was sure that Elizabeth knew nothing about what happened. She rolled her eyes and looked at the wall again. "When we first met, at Hampton.." She said and remembered how they kissed next to stream. She sighed and looked back at her. "He sent some poems to my room. He was really so nice and generous.." she said smiling
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber   Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:11 pm

I rest my head on my hand and stare out the window,"Well I can rather imagine him writing poems-my mother says he has a wonderful gift for poetry. May I ask...what changed? Why did nothing more happen?"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber   Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:17 pm

Nan nodded and looked trough window If those poems belong to him, they were wonderful really.." She was not good at reading or writing poems. "It had been just a little while i lost my baby when i met him first.. I was so confused and didnt know what to do. He really knew what to feel or do. I think he was gonna purpose me. I noticed that..." she said and looked down smiling. "I didnt feel ready for another marriage. He saw that and we suddenly broke apart. We havent seen each other for months. When i came back to court, i heard he's already married" she said looking at Elizabeth.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber   Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:20 pm

I look up with a start,"Propose? Marriage-Edward? My God...I never knew he was that serious. I cannot believe it..."

I shake my head in disbelief,"If he did ask...what would you reply?"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber   Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:23 pm

Nan looked at window again and shrugged "I dont know.. I mean i didnt know that times.. Thats why i walked away from him slowly before he purpose.." she said and looked at Elizabeth again. She could see the surprised expression on her face "You dont think that i made up this, do you?" she asked smiling
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber   Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:26 pm

I shake my head,"Oh no...it is just a shock. I trust you-you are a good and honest friend,"I pause and ask in a whisper,"Do you say you still have ...affections for him and dare I say-love?"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber   Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:35 pm

Nan opened her eyes wide and shook her head "No, not that kinda love. I'm just sorry that i've missed someone so kind and right one like him" She said and looked at window. "It just upsets me to see him acting so weird to me. Friendly and warm, suddenly he's so cold and escaping"
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber   Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:37 pm

"I don't think it is intentional Nan-he is a kind man...I don't think he would be cold on purpose,"I smile weakly.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber   Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:43 pm

Nan nodded and poured another glass of water and drank. "I hope so" she said smiling weakly and walked to window. She looked outside.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber   Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:45 pm

"Let us not talk of such serious things-I do not like to see you sad. Let's talk of something happy,"I say with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber   Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:46 pm

Nan smiled and nodde "Ok then what about King and Future Queen of Bavaria's visit to England. Have you heard that?"
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber   Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:51 pm

I shake my head,"I have not-are they to arrive soon?"

I then whisper,"I would so love to travel...Bavaria, Italy, France...Scotland."
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber   Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:56 pm

Nan nodded and smiled "Me too. Maybe we can go and visit Bavaria. I heard King of Bavaria is so nice and generous. " she thought for a while and looked down. "I think they're coming for Princess' funeral. To support king.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber   Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:58 pm

I nod,"It is so sad-I hear she was still young. My mother used to tell me of how beautiful she was as a girl and as a young woman. I hear it was consumption which killed her...like my father."
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber   Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:59 pm

Nan nodded "Yes, thats what i heard too. I believe god will mercy her in heaven" she said and looked at her. "Shouldnt we talk about happy things?
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber   Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:04 pm

I shake my head and laugh,"Yes! Why is it we always talk of sad things? Instead -you are right- we should talk of pleasant things. Will you tell me of where you come from...what is like?"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber   Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:17 pm

Nan nodded and thought about that. "Im originally from Germany. Even if im not a complete German. My native languages are English and German both. I've lived there until im 16 and i came to England when i reached 16. As a lady in waiting she said and looked outside.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber   Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:23 pm

"What was Germany like?'I ask further.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber   Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:33 pm

Nan tried to remember. But she felt like she was living here forever. "Not grey sky, i remember that" she said laughing. "I was living in a village. Simple, with few people. We had farms. Not like court" she said
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber   Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 5:03 pm

"It sounds very pretty-don't you ever wish you could leave court sometimes and live in the country,"I say quietly.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber   Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 5:06 pm

Nan sighed and looked down again. "I have lived in country almost for a year, when i was married. In spain... But i cant go back to Germany. My parents died three years ago. I have no family
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber   Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 6:24 pm

"I am sorry of it-I cannot imagine what that must be like. When did you marry...I presume it was an arranged marriage?"I ask curiously and begin to pin my hair up.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber   Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 6:33 pm

Nan nodded and smiled kindly "Yes, it was arranged by king. I married almost two years ago. He died last year and i came back to court
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber   Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elizabeth Craven's BedChamber
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next