The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Pond in the woods near to the palace

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 3:35 pm

I nodded to her. ''It is not just our father in all noble families is like that and I think that it will never change especially for ladies.Mostly they are scared in that moment I know I was.But you should not compare yourself with other girls because everyone experiences in a different way.I hope as well,my dear'' I sighed and swim to the shore.
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:01 pm

Anne sigh and nodd.

Yes, maybe, I will see anyway, but I try to be prepared, I think to it often, even if I don't want, I try to get used to the idea of doing that for at last being prepared when it will happen.

She swim by her sister's side, remain silent for a time and smile, feeling chearful again from the feelings of the clear water stroking her body, feeling so light and relaxed in this element that feel like being her real natural one, she giggle and tell with this simple and childish joy that she lost more and more in growing up, getting more and more grave and serious.

Here I am really in my element ! my true element isn't ground, it's water ! I wish I was a beautiful nymph or even a marmaid, or at last a simply little undine and to can spend all my life in the water or around in the forests and fields, at the seasons, far from civiisation and conventions, half-naked and free !

She giggle again.
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 4:02 pm

I looked at her tenderly. ''You should enjoy in freedom will you can and don't think about it.You would be most beautiful nymph and I can understand why it makes you feel free and happy with no worries at all.'' I said and giggled a little.
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:20 pm

Anne giggle in return, feeling carefree and answer her while playing in the water.

You are right I will not think about it anymore ! it isn't something about which I like to think !

She laugh happily and imagine herself as a nymph, blushing as her sister tell her that she would be a beauitiful
nymph.

I really would like to be a beautiful nymph ! I wish to encounter a enchanter or enchantress who would transform me in nymph and so I would be free all my life, without having to care about my outfit and manners at all times nor to wear a bodice ! And so, I would never let anyone make me prisonner nor marry, aside maybe with some another creature of the woods, a beautiful and kind human creature who would live free like me and love me enough for let me my freedom.
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 12:45 pm

I smiled to her softly . '' It would be a perfect life for you or for any lady.To be free and to do whatever you like,without anyone to tell you what you need to do,to be with someone you want and that you choose.That will surely be perfect life.'' I said with small smile
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 7:25 pm

Anne smile, looking at the water of the lake, knowing that nymphs belong to myths, tales and dreams world, but she still want to trust that it could happen, she don't want to lost her dreams and magic thoughts.

Yes, it's really the way I wish I could live my life ! It's seem much better to much than the kind of life to which I am destined by our parents ... anyway, I hope that I will always be able to find a space of freedom , as little as it's would be, because freedom is essential to my happiness.

She giggle and add.

And I still hope to become a nymph ! even if I know I will hardly find a enchanter or enchantress !

Last edited by Anne of Cleves on Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:28 pm

I smiled to her softly. ''I am sure that you will have freadom always like now.Oh if you ever find her please tell her that I want to be nymph as well'' I giggled softly.
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 10:05 pm

Anne sigh.

I will probably never really be free, but I hope to find some little moments and spaces of freedom in my life as long as it will last.

she laugh at her sister's words and nodd.

Allright ! If I find the enchantress, I ask her to transform both of us in nymphs ! but I think it's would be better for me, because you, you are married, so you have a marital life to lead while myself, as long as I am not married, I can imagine to lead a nymph's life in the wild !

She giggle and look around at the beautiful forest that surround them.

I love so much nature !, taking walks or riding horses the forest and swimming like now in the pond, I feel like live my life fully and it's how at I feel the most free in my life.
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 6:13 pm

I looked at her softly. '' You wil have I am sure.'' I giggled softly. ''You are right like always it is to late for me to be a nymph but you can still anyway until you married.'' I nodded to her with a smile. ''I can see how much you love nature as me as well.I always feel happy when I am surrounded by nature''
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 6:41 pm

Anne smile, feeling reassured by Sybille's words about her future, but still feeling a deep apprehension like a knot in her stomach about it.

You can still keep the fiber of a nymph side in you, but you couldn't really live like a nymph, while myself I could maybe I find this enchantress whom I wish to encounter and once transformed, I would be free and would marry only if I want to.I do know there is very little chances for it to happen, but I would like to.

She smile again.

Me too, I always feel happy when I am surrounded by the nature, it make me feel serene and far from the world and its problems and cruels sides. It's why I dream to become a nymph, nymphs are creatures who live in the nature at all time, I wish I could live like that.

She look at her reflect in the water and sigh again.

Nymphs are beautiful creatures, aren"t they ? Do you think that I will be pretty some day, later, when I will have end to grow up ? if I don't become a nymph.
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 6:54 pm

I smiled to her softly. ''Never lose your hope and if you wish it with all your heart maybe you will meet her.'' I nodded to her. ''The nature is thing that make you forget all troubles and just enjoy in it while you can...Yes they are very beautiful.Of course you will!You are even now very beautiful like a nymph'' I said with brightly smile.
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 8:03 pm

Anne smile softly to her.

I wish it with all my heart and I hope that she will come.

She take a deep inspiration, remaining silent for a while and shake her head, the air serious.

I fear it's your love for me that is talking, I am not beautiful, nor even pretty, I know that, I find that I am not and nobody ever told me that I am nor make feel that I am.

She recall of the count for a second and what he told her.

Aside the count who have rescue me, after I have thank him, he have tell me that "it's a pleasure to rescue a cute young lady like you" But I bet on that he tell this kind of things to all the ladies who cross his road.

She chuckle in a bit mocking tone.
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:14 pm

I looked at her seriously. ''Anne you are very beautiful and I really mean it.The people who do not see it then they are blind.You are beautiful inside and out and you should never doubt in that.Probably yes he is after all a man but that doesn't mean that he didn't think that you are pretty'' I said softly.
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:35 pm

She look deep in her sisters's eyes, seeing that she is very serious and sincere.

Thank you, sister, I am happy that you find me beautiful and I also if other people can find me beautiful, like this count who have rescue me.

She feel reassured by her sister's words, but also still full of uncerstainty, she have so much change with puberty, she have lost her littel girl's appareances and body and hadn't got a adult woman's apparences, she is taken between theses two states and fear to remain for ever in this strange state of mutation and never get a real adult woman's apparences and it's make her doubt very much of her appareances and so of her capacities to provoque attraction, love and desire in someone some day.

I wish that when I will be really a woman, whoever I will end by marry, I will be enough pretty for can suscite some admiration or even ... desire in him. Because it must be horrible when you yet hadn't choice your husband, if he don't find you attractive and don't even touch you, it must be horrible situation.
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:37 pm

I smiled to her slightly. ''I am sure that everyone think that you are beautiful if not then they are fools.I don't know how it can be but as you said it must be horrible to does ladies,but you don't need to worry about it.Your husband will be very pleased with you and happy to have you.''
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 8:04 pm

She smile while looking up to her sister, blushing slighty.

You think so ? you are maybe right !

She giggle, then grow serious again.

I hope so, since i really have to marry, i hope that at last i will have a husband who will be happy to have me and be pleased by me ... but I doubt that it will be the case if I marry this duke with whom I am fianced.
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 5:34 pm

I smiled brightly,nodding slowly. ''Yes I think so.I am sure that your future husband will be happy and pleased by you,and I am sure that every man would be lucky to have you.Who knows?Maybe you will happy with duke you don't know that no one knows what will happen''
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 7:56 pm

She smile slighty.

Thank you sister, you are too kind as usual, I hope that it will be so.

She then bite her lip, recalling of this dinner with the duke and his father, his disagreable attitude and stupids words, the unpleasant feeling she toward him and shake her head.

I don't think so, Sybille ... a evening in his compagny has been enough for me to see that he really isn't someone with whom I would be happy to marry, aside if he change very much in growing up or maybe wasn't in his normal state while this dinner, but I don't think because he have seem very natural to me like if he was always like that ...

She sigh.

So if I have to marry him some day, I will at first try to get along with him, but if he behave like he did while our encounter, I will probably lead my own life on my side in our household, caring of my duties and children and be with him only when its necessary.
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 6:45 pm

I looked at her witi small smile. ''He just a boy now Anne!He will grown up and he will change as well as you.He was probably scared at dinner,you are to hard on him,he is just a boy and this is strange for him too.If you ever marry him I am sure that you will try your best to get along with him and that you will be an extraordinary wife to him'' I said and sighed deeply.
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:53 pm

Anne feel sceptical, thinking that she don't even like the idea to become some man's wife, some man's property, she hardly accept it whoever it will be, especially not this duke ... but she nodd slighty, feeling that it's more careful to pretend to agree, as she always do and knowing that her big sister only want the best for her and sincerely think that what their father have decide for her future is the better for her.
Feeling getting a bit cold from being nearly immovable in the water, she swim slowly toward the shore, savouring the feeling of the water on her body even more from knowing that it's probably the last time she is be able to swim until next summer, the weather yet getting too cold, she turn to her sister and tell her.

I am getting a bit cold, what about getting out of the water and sat on the shores and let the warmess of the sun dry up us ?
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 6:32 pm

I nodded to her. ''Yes you are right it getting little cold we should get out from water'' I said and started to swim towards the shore.
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:45 pm

Anne swim to the shore with her sister and go out of the water, then join big rocks, she climb to one of and lay down her back on it under the sun warmess, her thick brown hairs forming a silk cushion for her head, she turn to look to her sister, waiting her for join her, smiling.

I think that here would be good place for dry up ! don't you think ?

She sigh and giggle happily as she feel all her body so relaxed and fresh after her long swim.

God I feel so good after swimming !
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 6:45 pm

I get out from water and sit on the rock next to Anne. ''Yes it is perfect place to dry.'' I smiled happily to her. ''Yes I agree! I feel so much better now,this was wonderful idea''
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 8:03 pm

Her cheek leaning to the rock, she look at Sybille, smiling happily, a tender air on her pale face.

Indeed, and I am even more happy to can share such good moments with you now that you are back ! I can't wait for share another good moments with you !

She gaze at the forest, her air getting dreamy.

I love this forest ! it's so beautiful and its scent is so invigorating and it's a so mysterious place, I heard many legends about it and some of them are supposed to be trues !
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 7:42 pm

I smiled to her brightly. ''Oh I am so glad as well that I am here and that I am able to share this wonderful memories with you.'' I looked at her curiously. ''I have never heard any of this legends but I will like to hear one of them if you want to tell me.''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pond in the woods near to the palace
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next