The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Pond in the woods near to the palace

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 10:34 pm

Anne smile to her sister with a tender air on her face, imagining all the great things they willl be able to do together then she nodd after her question.

Yes, of course, I can ... uh let me see.

She hesitate which legend tell to her sister, then she choice the one that most fascinate her.

This is the legend of the black wolf ... Long ago, a beautiful maid did live near to the forest of Linderhof, she was knowed for beingcurious and adventurious and often walking alone in the forest. Once day, she has been seen in the forest with a tall black wolf roaming very near to her, usually these animals are timids toward humans don't come that close aside if it's for attack, but this wolf don't showed agressivity toward her at all and it looked at her attentively.

Savouring the warmess of the sun on her humid and fresh skin, she take a short pause, take a inspiraiton, then she continue.

And the young girl, rather than to run away or try to make the wolf feared so it's would run away, did come closer with curiousity, seeming surprised by its behaviour and when it have turn back and gone deeper in the forest slowly, she have follow it. And afterward, the young girl have often be seen walking in the forest with the black wolf roaming near to her, seeming to follow each others, the wolf did behave like if she had tame it and she did treat him like a dog, talking to it and even touching it at times, stroking its head or back.

Smiling, Anne look attentively to her sister for see her reaction and ask her

Can you imagine how surprised people was ? and what they did imagine in seeing it ? can you guess what happened ?
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 4:31 pm

I listened carefully while my sister was telling a story. ''They must have been very surprised but I can not guess what happened next.Please tell me what happen next!'' I said excitedly wanting to know more.
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 8:43 pm

Anne smile and nodd slowly.

In fact, people even did wonder if she wasn't a kind of witch who could control the wolf. Some day, in the evening the young maid has been seen in the forest with a unknow man dressed with rich clothes, walking with him toward a big house and entered it. Nobody ever seen her again, nor the mysterious man.

Anne stop and remain silent for a while, for keep suspens, then she continue

Afterward, the black wolf has been seen many times in another black wolf's compagny, seeming inseparables, they did roam in the forest together near to the house where the young maid had disappear with the unknow man and did get closer of it at evening and some people have pretend to have see them slip themself indoor.

She take a deep inspirations, a mysterious air on her face, she add in a lower voice.

If you do adventure enough deep in the forest, you could percieve two big back wolfs roaming together and if you find the house, especially at night, I advice you to don't enter ! who know what could happen ?
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:10 pm

I looked at her amused. ''I have never heard this story before!Thank you for telling me!Now if I ever see black wolf and the house deep in forest I will run away fast as I can'' I said with small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 8:18 pm

Anne is slighty disappointed to see that her sister isn't feared at all as she expected she was ! then she giggle, amused by her answer, then she ask her, intrigued.

But the most interesting is to try to imagine what happened, what do you think happened to the young maid ? and this unknow man ? what about the house ?
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:00 pm

I shook my head,thying to think about what could happened. ''I don't know maybe in that house live witch or maybe is curse and when someone enter like that young maid and man become wolfs'' I replied slightly. ''What do you think?'' I asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:25 pm

Anne listen attenviely to her sister's answer, reflecting about her ideas, then tell what she imagine.

Me, I think that the man who has been seen with the young girl is a werewolf, who transform in wolf while the day and become again a man at night and that the house is his, he may have fall in love with her while he was in his wolf appareance and approcach her this way and that when she have accept to follow him in the house, he have transform her in werewolf for can keep her with him for ever.

She reflect and add.

About the girl herself, I think that since she have accept the wolf's compagny and had such interactions with him, she maybe was a very special girl with some natural or surnatural gift that did allow her to communicate with animals and she may have fall in love with him too, maybe yet when he was as wolf if she was able to feel his human soul behind animal appareance or when she have seen him as man.
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 7:16 pm

I looked at her ,carefully listening her reply.''I like your explanation about this story.Your probably right they feel in love and that makes the story very interesting and amazing.And now when I think about it,I agree with you.Do you know more legends?'' I asked with smile on my face.
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:47 pm

Anne smile as she hear that her sister approve her analyse of this legend, loving very much the taste of mystery that this story bring to her.

I think it's may finally being a love story, a extraordinary one and very romanesque, I love this kind of weird stories. I heard that werewolfs are immortal creatures, so maybe they are really still alive, who know ? Anyway, I think that they may transform again in humans at night and maybe if you find this house at night and go to visit it, you would find just a man and a woman sleeping in a bed, without doubting that there are in fact werewolf !

She nodd.

Yes, I has been told of a few other ones.
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 2:36 pm

I smiled to her. ''Yes,the werewolfs are immortal creatures and maybe they are still alive and in love.Maybe we will see that when we go to the house and maybe not,we will never know and I don't want to go and cheak.Would you like to tell me one more?'' I asked looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 7:29 pm

Anne smile, thoughtful and answer her.

I don't either really want to see this house nor enter it ... but on the other hand I like this story about them, it's would be even more romanesque if they was alive, because it's would be a immortal love ! do you realize ?

In her sister's question, Anne frown and look at the sky, rubbing her chin with her fingertip while reflecting, then look again to Sybille and tell her.

I do know well three another legends, there is a mysterious one about creatures of the forest and two very fearing ones, one about a witch and other one about a oger, which one would you like to hear the most ?
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:42 pm

I nodded slightly. ''Yes it would be very good if they are still alive then that will give us the hope that true love really exist'' I said,leaning my back against the rock. ''I would like mysterious one about creatures of the forest''
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 8:44 pm

Anne nodd and reflect for recall of the main points of this legend, her legs move slighty on the rock as the sun dry up slowly her body, then she start on a soft tone.

There is many different kinds of creatures that live in the forest, one of them is called elves. They do look like humans but they do have surnatural powers, they are very little and they are supposed to live in huts digged in the ground that are almost invisible from exterior but nobody can be sure.

She take a inspiration and continue.

Usually, they are timid toward human and disappear once they smell a humans presence, it's why very rare are the people that have see them and it's seem that they hate to be disturbed by humans, and if ever you percieve them, the more safe thing to do is to get away in pretending to hadn't see them.

She remain silent for a while, turning to contemple the shimmers on the water, then continue slowly.

Elves are very proud creatures that get very easily offended, and if a human behave badly or do something of bad, they do curse and put a spell on him or her, so you must be carefuly, but generally, it's deserved punishement.

She smile and continue.

[color=red]But they do also can be very good to someone if they think that this person deserve it, for exemple if this person is good at them too, especially if they bring them some help. The rewards they give to this person can be somptous, it can even change the person's life[b]Anne nodd and reflect for recall of the main points of this legend, her legs move slighty on the rock as the sun dry up slowly her body, then she start on a soft tone.

There is many different kinds of creatures that live in the forest, one of them is called elves. They do look like humans but they do have surnatural powers, they are very little and they are supposed to live in huts digged in the ground that are almost invisible from exterior but nobody can be sure.

Usually, they are timid toward human and disappear once they smell a humans presence, it's why very rare are the people that have see them and it's seem that they hate to be disturbed by humans, and if ever you percieve them, the more safe thing to do is to get away in pretending to hadn't see them.

She remain silent for a while, turning to contemple the shimmers on the water, then continue slowly.

Elves are very proud creatures that get very easily offended, and if a human behave badly or do something of bad, they do curse and put a spell on him or her, so you must be carefuly, but generally, it's deserved punishement.

She smile and continue.

But they do also can be very good to someone if they think that this person deserve it, for exemple if this person is good at them too, especially if they bring them some help. The rewards they give to this person can be somptous, it can even change the person's life, it's why many people try to see them, hoping to obtain someone but they are lunatiques and imprevisibles creatures and above all so powerful !

She reflect for a while, then add.

There is a story about a girl who would have encounter elves.
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 12:41 pm

I smiled when she was done with story. ''Can you image to meet all kind of creatures that live in the forest? Or the creature that meet that girl?'' I asked looking at my sister.
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:39 pm

Anne, looking around at the beauty of the forest nodd slowly, imagining easely creatures hidding in the shadow of the trees and answer her.

Yes, I do imagine it easely, the forest look so mysterious. But do you want to hear about the legend about this girl who have encounter a elve ?
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:11 pm

I smiled to her nodding. ''Yes,I do want to hear the story!'' I said happily.
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 9:55 pm

Anne turn to her sister, looking in her brown eyes identical to hers and nodd.

Allright.

She reflect for gather together all the elements of this story for get sure to can relate it fully, then she start slowly.

Long ago, there was a young girl who did live in the village near to the forest, she was very ugly, she though had golden blond hair and sky blue eyes, but her face was disfigured by hideous verrucas and spots, in more she had a club-foot and she was a bit hunchbacked. Because of it, she was sure to never find a good husband, but in spite of her apparences, she was very good hearted and kind to everyone.
Some day, she have go to the forest alone with her basket for pick up some mushrooms, she did was adventuring very deep in the forest for find some good areas where to find good varietys and where nobody would yet have pick up them when she have find a very very small girl in distress and gravely injuried.

She did seem very strange but harmless and vulnerable creature, so listening her good heart, she have rescue her bravely and, under her indications, carry her to the way for return her family hut.
On the road, she have cross the girl's mother, a very little woman, not much bigger than the girl who have rush to take her in her arms.
The little girl have explain her what happened and the woman have thank the young girl warmly and tell her that she deserve a huge reward, and that as elve, she had the power to give her what she dream of, she have put a hand on her shoulder and tell these words "I give you beauty and chance for all your life".
Instantly, the verrucas, bottons, bump and club-foot have disappear, her face and body being transformed until make her a beautitful and gracious girl who have return to village where people hardly recognize her. Shortly afterward, she have make a happy marriage with a young lad, have several healthy children and lead a happy life full of love and chance.

Anne smile, as she imagne the story of the girl, wondering if it really happened, her eyes brighting of curiousity and joy.

Last edited by Anne of Cleves on Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 5:19 pm

I smiled when she was done with story. ''I like this story it have happy ending and it shows that no matter if you have beauty outsided it is not important if you don't have iner beauty.And I am glad that this kind girl found her happiness in the end which she deserved to have.''
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:42 pm

Anne smile in hearing her sister's words, looking at the tree's reflection in the pond water, imagining the story as if it was happening.

I do like this story and how it's end up, indeed it's show that interior beauty is as much important as exterior one and that goodness is rewarded. I am also happy that this girl have find happiness because I think also that she really deserved it seen how kind she is, it's a good moral for a story, even if it's supposed to be a legend.

She giggle, trying to imagine how it's would feel to cross the road of a elve, alone in the forest.

How would you react if you did encounter a elve or a group of elves ?
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:55 pm

''It is very good legend and have a very nice message.'' I thought about her question for a moment. ''I would probably run away'' I replied giggling softly. '' What would you do?'' I asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:58 pm

Anne smile and reflect intensely, trying to imagine to be in this situation.

I would first analyse the situation, observe well for see if there is only one elve or a group, if they seem hostiles or not, if I am on their territories or disturbing.

She smile and add

I admit that I would be curious and that if they seem to accept my presence, I would try to know them better and you know they could be good to me, but I would remain careful knowing about their temper.And if they tell me to leave, they wil not need to tell it twices times, I will run away immediatly !

She giggle.
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:01 am

I giggled sofly. ''Then it is good thing that they don't exist so we don't need to worry that we will meet them at all.''
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:00 am

Anne's face take a surprised air as she hear her sister's words.

But they do exist, Sybille, at last I believe it and this legend has been presented to me like being true. So, yes, I think that there is chances to cross a elve, deep in the forest.

She take a deep inspiration, then ask her.

And you, do you know some legends ? not forcedly about this forest.
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 6:03 pm

I looked at her and shrugged a bit. ''Maybe you are right,but still I don't think that they exist'' I nodded to her. ''I know some.Would you like to hear a story about The Children of Lir.'' I asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 9:37 pm

Anne shrugg and frown, feeling a bit disappointed that her sister don't believe in the existance of elves, hoping that in becoming adult herself, she will not stop to believe in their existance nor in all mysterious creatures of legend's existance.
She smile in hearing her sister's answer, getting curious about this story.

Yes, I would like to hear it, please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pond in the woods near to the palace
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next