The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Pond in the woods near to the palace

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 10:14 pm

Inge turned to her after her last sentence

"What do you mean, Anne?"

She asked curiously. She knew that William was a lively young boy, but very protective with his sisters at the same time
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 10:36 pm

Anne hesitate about telling to Inge, she estimate that it isn't really grave thing, that it can be understandable since her brother's age and don't want to cause problems to him if ever Inge take it too gravely, ask to Inge with a serious air.

Do you promess to hold your tongue if I tell you what I mean ? it's nothing of grave, I just don't want to cause problems ...
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:52 pm

Inge felt her curiosity growning every seond. She nodded after her words

"Of course, Anne...I promise. You can trust me. What William have done?"

She asked curiously, looking at her face
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 10:10 pm

Anne, feeling reassured by Inge's promess to don't tell, tell her, her face get reddenedchoicing carefully her words as she recall of what happened.

Well ... it was a week ago, I did take a bath, in my room and while i was standing up, washing me, I heard wood cracking and turned to the noise, i have see William's behind the door, looking at me, and from the air on his face and his glance, I have feel that he was there since a moment ... Then he have turn back and leave fastly. I was very embarrassed ... but it was surely just curiousity.

Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 10:27 pm

Inge looked surprised at her

"What? Are you sayng that William saw you naked?"

She asked, trying to imagine the scene into her mind
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 7:08 pm

Anne, blushing even more, nodd.

Yes, indeed ... of course theses things can happen by chance ... but I would probably had hear him arrival in this case.

She bite her lip and reflect a moment.

I had the feeling that he came there in purpose, discreetly and was looking at me since a moment ... but I may be wrong, I can't be sure, so I hadn't tell anyone.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:47 pm

Inge smiled, rather surprised

"Oh...I think he was just curious, Anne. You and your sisters are growing. Probably he just wanted to see how you changed..."

She said, even if a bit unsure of her own words
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 8:00 pm

Anne reflect and nodd.

Yes, it's surely that, he is curious, I guess it's normal for a boy of his age, I don't know ... Anyway, obviously, he hadn't a very virtuous behaviour and so wouldn't be very shocked in seeing us swimming.

She recall of the gossips she heard about him having adopt a seductive behaviour with some ladies and watch at them in some scabrous situations, but she prefer to don't think to that, sigh, then look at the sky and savour the sunshine warmess on her skin.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:59 pm

Inge looked curiously at her face

"Do you think he did the same with Amelia and Sybille, Anne? Maybe he has fun in kidding you..."

She asked, leaning her back against the rock
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 8:10 pm

Anne shake her head.

Oh no, I really don't think that he could have do the same with them, Sybille have leave for marry three years ago so he can't have do it and before she left and Amelia is at school all the time, in more, she is still a little girl, she hadn't got breaths at all and so I don't think that he would be curious about her.

She reflect.

Maybe indeed ... who know ?
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:19 pm

Inge shrugged and closed her eyes

"Yes...who knows? Luckily, I close carefully the door when I have a bath, usually..."

She added, giggling a bit
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 11:05 pm

Anne smile.

Well, I don't thinked that something like that could happen, especially since usually there is always ladies around when I take my bath, but I will surely care to close the door carefully from now on.

She look around, amazed by the beauty of the forest.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 9:18 pm

Inge nodded while smiling

"I think it's the best solution. I have to admit...that the same thing happened to me. Oh...not with your brother, of course..."

She added quickly, blushing a bit
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 9:22 pm

Anne look at her with a intrigued air, surprised by this revelation.

Really ? here at Linderhof ?
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:36 pm

Inge nodded slowly, blushing a bit

"Yes, Anne. It happened when I arrived at Palace, at the beginning. It was...a servant. But he not limited himself to watch only. He...he entered in my room by night..."

She tried to explain, looking down to avoid her glance. She felt so embarassed
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:28 pm

Anne look at her with a stunned air, especially in recalling the very young age that Inge had when she arrived at court, looking at her intensely, she take a deep inspiration.

But back then you was a pre-pubescent child, you was only ... let me think ... I was eleven at your arrival, so you was ... only twelve, and him, was him a young boy or a man ?

Her eyes widen up in shock after Inge's second sentence, fearing the worse about what happened.

My god ! he have dare to do it ! what happened ? what does he have do to you ?
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 10:46 pm

Inge gulped and shook slowly her head

"Oh...he was a young man. He was about 25 or 30, I think...I was lying on my bed, trying to sleep. Suddenly he entered and came closer to my bed. He removed my blanket and started to touch me. I...felt his hands on my body...everywhere..."

She stopped and took a deep breath

But luckly, someone called him, and he ran away from my room. God...I was so scared..."

She exclaimed, covering her face with her hands
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:54 pm

Anne get even more shocked and angry toward this man as her friend tell her about his age and what he did.

Oh my god ! it's horrible what he did to you ! who do he think to be for having allow himself to do that ? he is a damned pervert ! it must has been terrible for you !

She listen to the suite of the horrible episode and feel slighty relieved as she learn her that he hadn't been able to go even further, she feel her heart breaking as she hear the fear in Inge's voice, she get and hug her.

I am so sorry that it happened to you, my darling, how feared you must has been indeed !, I can't even imagine how I would had feel if it had happen to me ! especially at the age that you had at this moment !
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 10:25 pm

Inge nodded slowly

"Yes...but it's a past thing, now. I prefer to forget, Anne. Thank God...nothing bad happened to me..."

She hugged her back, trying to reassure her
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 8:37 pm

Anne look at her with a understanding look and answer her softly.

I understand very well that you want to forget it; But I don't like that this pervert man may be still here at Linderhof, because there is several little girls and very young maids who live in this castle as you know and I think that you probably aren't the first girl that he have agress nor the last one and I don't want him for being able to do it to other girls.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:36 pm

Inge shrugged a bit

"Oh...I don't think he is still around Palace, Anne. I haven't seen him anymore since then..."

She answered, trying to smile
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:29 pm

Anne feel reassured to know that he isn't around anymore since a long time.

I am glad to hear that ... let's hope that he don't commit this kind of things where he is now ...
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:03 pm

Inge thought for a while, before replying

"I never thought abou that, Anne. What if he came back to Palace? I'm sure I could recognize him. I'll never forget his face..."

She said, staring at water
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:41 pm

Anne look in her eyes with a serious air on her face.

If he come back, tell me about it immediatly and I will tell to my father, without naming you, just his identity and the facts, I am sure that he will not accept that such pervert man in his castle and will chase him away or even arrest him and start a investigation, he will maybe find another victims and in this case, he will surely send him in prison and so this pervert will not be able to cause harm to another girls anymore.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:47 pm

Inge nodded and looked at Anne with a weak smile

"Of course...I'll let you know, Anne. I couldn't be calm knowing that...he is still around court. Even if...I think it won't be necessary. I hope so, at least. Shall we go back to Palace?"

She asked smiling, trying to change topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pond in the woods near to the palace
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next