The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Pond in the woods near to the palace

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 9:10 pm

She nodd, the air serious.

I hope so too, I don't want him around and his presence here is definively indesirable.

She nodd again.

Yes, we can return, now I am nearly all dry.

She get up, reach the branch where she have hang on her clothes and get dressed, then she sat on a rock and put her shoes again.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:41 pm

Inge wore her dress again and looked at Anne

"Yes...I can't wait to greet your sisters, Anne. Let's hurry before you get a cold..."

She smiled and kept on walking towards her horse with her
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:01 pm

She smile to her and nodd.

I can't wait either, I hadn't see her since a so long time !

Touched by her concern for her health, she answer her.

Yes, let's hurry up, I will walk by your horse side.

She leave the pond area and walk in the castle direction by Inge horse's side.
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:57 pm

Anne, on her horse's back advance in the deep forest by her sister's side, she savour the fresh breeze on her face and the resinous odour, remaining silent as she don't feel the need to talk seen how serene and relaxed.
She recognize the big tree near to the pond and take it's direction, percieve as they get closer the pond's greenish water through the trees, she point out to it and exclaim happily.

Look ! it's up there toward us !
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 3:22 pm

I smiled happily as we ride in the forest.My horse was next to Anne's as we rode through wooded area.The sun was shining brightly through the trees, and there was not a cloud in the sky.The jocund breeze was rushing through the trees, dashing their masses of foliage hither and thither, turning up the silvery undersides of the leaves at one moment,and changing their views into all shades of green the next. ''Oh Anne this is wonderful!I have never seen something like this before'' I said happily looking around
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:00 pm

Anne look around at the beauty of the pond among the woods, then turn again to her sister.

Yes it is wonderful place, it's look like fairytale.

She smile, leading her horse toward the pond, then when she get enough close, she dismount her horse and turn to her sister waiting for her to join her.

Let's join the pond my dear !
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:34 am

I get of from my horse smiling happily ''Indeed it looks like fairytale.But how did you found this place?I have never saw this place before'' I said,then I nodded to her and walked towards the pond.
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 4:43 pm

Anne look around, then answer her.

I have discover it by chance while talking a long walk deep in the forest in this area that I hadn't yet explored before.
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:22 pm

I smiled ''I must admit that I have never been before so deep in the forest.Is it water cold?'' I asked curiously
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 11:18 pm

Anne look around to the trees

Me, I have go that deep in the forestmany times yet, but no in this area.

She turn to her sister and giggle.

Today, I don't know, but last time it wasn't too cold for me.
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:18 pm

I smiled widely and giggled softly ''Then I guess that we should enter in the water and see for ourself'' I said and started to remove my dress.
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:30 pm

Anne giggle with her and nodd.

You are right, it's the better way for know after all !

She join the tree in which's large and low, she had hang on her clothes last time she came there, undress fastly and hang on her clothes to the branch, after, she join the big rock, sat on it and take off her shoes and stockings, then she go down the floor carefully for don't harm her foots's delicate arch and turn to Sybille and exclaim with enthousiasm.

I am ready !

She approach of the shore, then turn to her sister again, a mischievous smile on her face, her eyes shining she tell her in a teasing tone.

The last one in the water is a rotten egg that stink !

Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:46 pm

I removed all my clothes and hang them on the tree and nodded to Anne. ''I am ready as well'' I approached to the shore and giggled at Anna's words.I entered slowly in the water smiling happily to Anne.
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:09 pm

Anne giggle and run in the water as she see Sybille approaching, turn to her after she entered the water at her turn and exclaim with childish joy.

I have win ! you are a rotten egg that stink !

Then she turn back, enter furter in the water, getting slowly used to the freshness of it.

Oh it's a bit more cold that last time, but not too much !
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 4:13 pm

I giggled at her childish joy ''I guess I am''The sun kept my face warm while my body was cool in the water. ''The water is little cold but I slowly getting used to it'' I said happily.
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 7:47 pm

Anne smile and nodd.

Yes indeed it's a big cold, but this beautifulk summer sunshine warm up.

She start swim until the opposite direction slowly, admiring magnificent landscape around the pond and she exclaim.

What a beautiful place, it's look like fairytale place !, isn't it ?
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 2:55 pm

I started to swim further in the water feeling relaxed ''Yes indeed it looks like the fairytale'' I said then turned around looking at her ''I think that I have never felt more relaxed and happier that now''
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 7:25 pm

Anne look in her sister's eyes and smile softly.

I am very happy to hear it, my dear, I too rarely felt as much relaxed and happy.

She giggle and swim further in the water, toward opposite side of the pond, then immobilizate, lay down her back in the water and tilt her head backward, throwing her very long hairs in the water and look around, then to her sister, waiting for her join her.

It's so wonderful feelings to swim in this beautiful pond, far of the castle's etiquette and rigide way of life , free of bodice and heavy dress, feeling so light the water that refresh up the body so well after the warmess of the summer days. In more, it's so beautiful place !
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 3:03 pm

I smiled to her and join her further in the water ''indeed it is wonderful feeling to swim here,and to be able to feel free even if just for moment.You should tell Amelia about this place I am sure that she would loved it'' I suggest,smiling happily enjoying in the wonderful water.
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 7:34 pm

Anne smile broadly.

Yes, even if it's just for a moment, it's wonderful.

She nodd.

Indeed, I should take her here too some day, she would surely adore it too.

She look around at the beautiful landscape around them and sigh.

It's a shame that we are yet at summer end, in some days, it will get too cold for swim, there will be nine long months before to swim again.

Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 6:24 pm

I nodded to her slowly ''Yes it is already end of summer.It is a shame that time pass so soon.Don't you think?But the winter have magic as well,and I am sure that you will find something interesting to do'' I said softly,looking around.
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:39 pm

Anne smile and nodd.

It's true, at times, winter have magic also and of course there is always something to do anyway, but swimming is one of the rares things that make me feel free and living fully and it's since summer is the only season where I can swim, it's my favourite season.

She swim very slowly just for don't get cold in the fresh water, she look at her with a soft air.

What about you ? which is your favourite activity ? I guess that your tastes and preferrence must have change very much while these three years.
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 3:26 pm

I nodded softly to her ''I understand but you will see summer will come again before you even notice.My favorite season is spring.When everything is awaking from the sleep and begin new life again'' I said as I continue to swim ''My favorite is horse riding that makes me feel free.Yes they changed much but not in bad way'' I said looking at her
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 5:05 pm

Anne smile.

I understand you, it's true that spring is beautiful season too, myself I like it especially because it's announce summer coming !

She nodd, a bit confused by her answer.

Oh I didn't mean in a bad way, I just guess that they must have evoluate while these tree years away. I do like horse riding too, but I must admit that I am not fully comfortably in doing this, especially since the accident I had.
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 2:05 am

I smiled to her softly ''Oh yes they have evoluate very much,I have grown up so now different things are interesting to me'' I said and then looked at her in surprise ''What accident? No one told me anything about it'' I asked looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pond in the woods near to the palace   Pond in the woods near to the palace - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pond in the woods near to the palace
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next