The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 5:39 pm

She feels his manhood throbbing, growing harder through her dress. She kisses him more passionately by darting her tongue into his mouth and tangling it with his. She wraps her arms around his neck, getting as close to him as possible.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 3:58 pm

My hands grope her bottom, bringing her closer in contact with my hardening manhood. I kiss her neck all the way down to her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 4:06 pm

Feeling his hardening manhood more causes her to moan lighty and his kisses drive me crazy. She reaches behind her to her laces, gently untying them for him.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 5:24 am

I help her untie her corset and run my hands on her breasts and her back. I undo my breeches as I kiss her, gentlysetting her on the table.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:06 pm

Her breathing quickens and she moans as his hand roam her body. She deepens their kiss with her tongue, wrapping her arms around his neck before he places her upon the table. She kisses him hard.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 4:52 pm

As she returns the kiss, I move in between her legs and wrap her legs around my waist before entering her in one solid rush, shutting my eyes and moaning.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 4:59 pm

She gasps and moans when he enters her. She looks at him, feeling desire for him growing. She kisses him, licking his lips asking for entrance with her tongue.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:10 pm

The warmth and tightness of her is beyond belief. I move my hands under her bottom to bring our hips in contact as I thrust within her. I devour her with my kiss, allowing my tongue to dance with hers. Then I pick her up, our bodies still as one, and take her to the bed.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:17 pm

When he grabs bottom, he goes deeper within her and she moans a little louder. Their tongues tangled together, dancing with hot desire. She wraps her arms around his neck more firmly when he brings her to the bed. He places her there carefully and she stares up at him, looking like an exquisite stone statue of a god.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 4:48 am

I stop for a moment to stare at how beautiful she is. Her hair is tumbled out upon the coverlet and her eyes are piercing with desire and curiosity. With a growl I take her mouth again, kissing her hard. I thrust within her again, quickly turning us over so she can ride me.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 4:29 pm

She kisses him back just as hard and as passionately. She looks him in the eye when he turns us and force him to lay back, riding him slowly, rocking my hip with expert movements, moaning sweetly. I look down at him as I ride him, seeing his face in a pleasureful smile.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 4:22 am

She rides me and I gently squeeze her breasts. I admire her body, long and lean as she moves so expertly above me. "Come here you wild girl," I manage to say as I reach up to kiss her, my tongue demanding her mouth as my hands grabbed at her bottom.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 5:46 pm

Her moaning turns rougher as he touches and squeezes her breasts. She smiles when he calls her wild and kisses her, kissing him back with her tongue tangled with his, swirling insanely. She wraps her arms around his neck, drawing him closer, her breasts bouncing against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 4:54 am

Our tongues swirl around each other passionately and my member begins to throb within her. Her nipples are small and hardened as they rub against my chest, I take one in my mouth and gently suck on it, my hand tangled in her long hair.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 3:29 am

Her head lolls back as he sucks on her nipple, and feeling constant throbbing within her made her know he was close to the edge. She flips the back over and gives him more control over her, kissing him and biting his bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 3:58 pm

Thrusting over and over again I caught my second wind. Winding down I slowed, making sure she enjoyed every minute.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 3:17 am

She moans with every wild thrust he dishes out. When he slows down, she moans more sweetly and high pitched, enjoying every second of their lovemaking. She flips them over to give him full control of everything and kisses him again, biting his bottom lip once more.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 4:26 pm

I sped up as she gave me control, kissing her neck and running my hands over her luscious body. I used my fingers to stimulate her to increase her pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:59 am

She moans and writhes as he deepens her pleasure. She wraps her arms around to his back and holds his body against hers, scratching his back as he speeds up. She feels him throb within her and she begins to tighten around his hardened manhood.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 5:56 am

Its a primal urge when Eleanor's nails scratch my back. I can feel her tightening around me and I give a few final, shuddering thrusts as I come, releasing myself deep inside her. "Oh God Eleanor!"
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 2:50 am

She holds him to her body as she tightens around him, his seed shoots deep inside her. "Oh Francis!"
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:23 am

I felt her convulse around me and that caused me to spill more seed inside her. I was drained, exhausted but very very satisfied. I rolled of her onto my back. "That was amazing my lady."
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 6:29 pm

She is left panting when he rolls off her, breathless. "You are the best lover, my lord!" She nuzzles into his chest, laying her head upon him and throwing a leg across his midsection.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 4:03 pm

I kissed the side of her head and enjoyed the warmth of our bodies as we lay close together. "It takes two, I believe." I wondered what Charles would do if he knew I tupped his sister.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:34 am

She yawns and looks up at him. "Indeed it does! You have drained all of my energy." She grabs the edge of the blanket and covers them. She begins to wonder what would happen if Charles found them like they were.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next