The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:29 pm

"Charles took the glass from her hands and smiled"

Well...I'm used working with him. Don't forget that I helped him to prove that Wolsey was not exactly...an honest man. I just hope not to work with Boleyn. I know he helped me to come back to court...but I still don't like him...

"He shrugged and took a sip from wine"
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:27 am

Eleanor sat back down across from him. "I don't like Thomas Boleyn either, he is a horrible man with one too many hidden agendas. I know I don't have to say this, but I want you to watch your back with him. I don't like his family either, but I will never say anything damaging to myself against them." She reassured him, drinking from her glass.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:05 pm

"Charles nodded with a tender smile"

I know, sister. Well...I don't like Anne Boleyn...this is not a mistery at court. But don't worry about me. I know perfectly how to trat Boleyn's. Rather...I'd like you to meet my children. They are growing up fastly...and Anna is a wonderful mother...

"He said careless, wondering her reaction"
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:52 pm

Eleanor smiled, then looked shocked. "Children? You are a father? How many do you have? Who's Anna? Sorry so many questions at once. I knew you would beget children from affairs and such, but never in my wildest dreams did I think you would meet them. I know I have asked a lot, but I have one more question. Have you recognised any of them as yours?" She asked, all from a place of love.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:18 pm

"Charles laughed silently while nodding"

Yes...you have been away, so I understand you don't remember lady Anna Stafford very well. She is the mother of my four children: Charlie, Edward, Catalina and little Jane...I'm sure they will be happy to meet their aunt...

"He said with a wink"
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 2:14 am

Eleanor noticed him laughing but did not care. "Anna Stafford, isn't she the daughter of the Duke of Buckingham? I can not wait to meet your sons and daughters. I do hope they will like me. What are they like?"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:15 pm

"Charles laughed while nodding"

Yes...she is. Oh...they are very beautiful and clever children. Charlie and Edward are very good in archery, and their teacher says they learn fastly everything. Catalina looks like you, Nora...she is just 12 years old. And little Jane...well. she is just 1 years old. I'm so proud of them...

"He said with a proud smile, looking at her"
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:45 pm

Eleanor smiled, happy that he takes pride in his children. "I am so happy they excel at what they do and aren't having a rough time. I can't wait to meet the and further my relationship with all of them. I suppose Charlie and Edward will be great marksmen and an asset to the Royal Army when they are of age to fight. Some time soon I would like for me to speak to Lady Anna, do you think she would be open to it?" She asked, wondering.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:35 pm

"He sighed, before nodding slowly"

Of course...I think she will be happy to meet you. Even if...we're not married, so we're not a traditional family. You know...she is with child again...

"He added, raising an eybrow, and took a sip from wine"
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:58 pm

Eleanor smiles and nodded. "I look forward to meeting with her and getting to know her better as well. Not married now, but will be in the future I hope. Another child? Charles, how many more are you going to get from her?" She said, kind of hurt that her brother has children while she is still a maid.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 9:05 pm

"Charles smiled weakly"

Ehm...I don't think I will marry Anna, in the future. You know...I'm still in love with Nan. Even if we're not so close anymore. Especially...after our little Daniel died...

"He sighed, trying to refrain tears. He thought about his little son Daniel, who Nan gave him. And who died of sweating sickness an year ago"
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:38 am

Eleanor frowned. "I am sorry, I didn't even think about Nan or Daniel. You must forgive me." She said, embracing him.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 5:09 pm

"Charles hugged her back and caressed her hairs"

Oh...you have no need to apologize, darling. I'm fine...and I'm so happy you're here with me, now...

"He smiled tenderly, hoping to reassure her"
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:07 pm

Eleanor placed her right hand on his left cheek. "I know, but I shouldn't have suggested you marry Anna when you still have feelings for Nan. I am happy to be here with you and look forward to being at court for a while. I want to know something, has his Majesty asked to see me? I wish not to keep him waiting." She asked.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:13 pm

"Charles showed her a relaxed smile and nodded"

Yes...he knows you're at court, Nora. And he would like to meet you in these days. You know...even busy, he always have time for his best friend's sister...

"He winked at her"
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:18 pm

Eleanor smiled. "I have been curious if he even knew I had arrived. If he wishes to meet with me sometime, I will be very honored to see him." She saw the wink and laughed. "Oh, Charles!"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:47 pm

"Charles laughed after her"

What's going on, sister? I see you're blushing. Well...I have to confirm you that Henry is the same womanizer you met years ago, Nora. It seems he likes pretty ladies like you...

"He added with fake careless, looking around room"
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:02 pm

Eleanor shook her head to him. "Nothing is going on, Charles. I did find His Majesty attractive growing up, but knew nothing would come from my feelings for him and I didn't want to ruin your friendship with him." His words hit her and she gets a little nervous. "Charles, what am I to do if His Majesty wishes to take me as a mistress?"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:14 pm

"Charles laughed after her. Then he kept on looking curiously at her after her last sentence"

You...as his...mistress? Well...I never thought about that, Nora. Anyway, I don't think he will, since he is so busy with his divorce. He just look at lady Anne, for now...

"He said, rolling his eyes"
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 1:12 am

Eleanor relaxed, glad she wouldn't be caught in His Majesty's amours. "That makes ma happy to hear that I will not get unwanted attention from Henry. I fear he may never get his divorce, I dont think the Pope will grant him one. I still dont know how I feel about Lady Anne either. I dont like her, but I dont hate her. Perhaps I need to meet her first before passing any judgement upon her."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 6:39 pm

"Charles raised an eyebrow and shrugged a bit"

Oh...believe me, sister. I have no doubts about her. She just wants power...she just wants the throne. She even says that she never slept with Henry yet. Of course I don't believe her...

"He rolled his eyes"
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 8:03 pm

Eleanor laughs. "Hasn't given herself to him yet? I do not believe that at all. She obviously has given herself to him, but claims to still be a virgin, no woman can resist His Majesty. I hope she knows what she is getting herself into." She says.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 9:15 pm

"Charles smiled teasingly and took a sip from wine"

Obviously. But you know...Boleyn's are ambitious people. They would do everything in order to get the power. And...lady Anne is worthy of her family...

"He winked at her"
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 12:35 am

Eleanor could tell her brother was making fun of her. "Oh, Charles! Are you enjoying yourself at my expense?" She asked, curiously.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 4:50 pm

"Charles laughed with joy and shook his head"

Oh...not at all, sister! I'm just answering your questions. And I have to say I agree with you completely. You've always been wiser than me, after all...

"He added with a curious glance"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next