The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 7:53 pm

"Charles decided to pay her sister a visit. He couldn't wait to inform her about his daughter's birth. After his accident at the joust, the shoulder still hurted a bit, but he was almost fully recovered. He knocked at the door"

Nora...are you there?
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 4:45 am

I had been dozing lightly, my limbs entwined with Eleanor's when I heard a knock accompanied by Charles voice. I panicked, waking Eleanor. "Your brother's here!! I need to hide!" I scurried out of bed and dressed quickly and quietly, then dove under the bed.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 2:45 am

Eleanor awakes and smiles to him, then panics hearing that her brother was at the door. She gets up and answers Charles. "One moment, brother! I am dressing for the day!" She runs around the room, dressing as she goes, tightening laces, smoothing her gown, and quickly brushing her hair before quickly going to her bed looking under it. "If he finds you here, he will kill you!" She goes to the door, hoping she looks alright, and opens it for Charles. "Hello, Charles! Do come in. Would you like some wine?"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 5:40 pm

"Charles smiled as he saw Elleanor at the door. She looked strange. He frowned a bit"

Hi sister...I came to visit you because I have great news. You look pretty as always...

"He kissed her cheek and walked into room"

Yes, some wine will be great, thank you. Uhm...were you still sleeping? I'm sorry I disturbed you...

"He said still frowning, noticing the bed was not in order, and some blankets were on the floor"
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 6:35 pm

She closes the door and walks to the blankets on the floor, tossing them on the bed, knowing she would have a maid change everything later. "Yes, I was still sleeping, but you didn't disturb me." She went over to a table, holding a wine ewer and glasses, pouring two. She sits in a chair and motions to another. "You don't need to stand, Charles. Please, have a seat. What is this good news you speak of?" She asks him, sipping her wine.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 6:14 pm

"Charles glanced curiously around again and reached her at the table"

Well...you are aunt again, Nora. Anna just gave birth a beautiful, healthy girl. We...we named her Margaret, like my poor wife...

"He added with a weak smile. Then glanced at bed again and turned to Nora. He felt something was weird in that room, but he couldn't understand what"
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:50 pm

She noticed him looking around the room, as if trying to find something that isn't there."That's great news, Charles! I am so happy for both you and the duchess. Margaret is a lovely name!"She looked at him, wondering what he was looking for. Something was off about him."What is it, brother? You seem completely distracted." She asked him, trying not to think about her lover hidden under her bed.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 7:27 pm

"Charles turned his eyes to her and shook his head"

Oh...no, sister. I'm listening you. That's alright, really. Just...you always loved having a clean and in order chamber. I remember you even never let our mother entering, if you hadn't put order first...

"He frowned a bit and tried to smile"
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 2:26 am

Eleanor laughs. "Yes, I was very meticulous about the way my chambers were arranged when I was younger, but I try not to be like that now. I'm sorry if it alarms you, just that I didn't have time to tidy up before you came in, wasting your time wasn't appealing to me." She sips her wine more and smiles to him.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 6:08 pm

"Charles nodded and smiled after her words"

Oh...I see, no need to apologize, sister. I was just surprised. Anyway, I can't wait to introduce my beautiful last princess to you. Five children with Anna...God, I'm becoming old...

"He said giggling. Suddenly he heard a little noise in the room and frowned a bit, without removing his eyes from Eleanor"
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 4:45 am

I breathed very slowly though my heart raced. I was not in a very comfy position under Eleanor's bed, but I waited with bated breath as she spoke leisurely with Charles. "Come on man, hurry it up..." I barely whispered.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:00 am

She heard a noise under her bed, but paid no notice to it. "Charles, you are not getting old and I can't wait to meet little Margaret. I thank you kindly for the great news! Now, I must clean this place up, it is quite a mess and I do not wish to live as such." She stood and walked to the door, opening it. "Good day, brother! Congratulations on yours and Anna's new bundle of joy!
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 7:21 pm

"Charles looked curiously at her, surprised by her hurry. Then stood up and smiled. He reached her at the door and rubbed softly her cheek"

Alright...I'm waiting for you, then. I won't stay further. And...have fun cleaning room..

"He winked at her with an amused smile and left her room"
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 1:38 am

After Charles left, Eleanor went back to the table and downed the last of her wine. Then she goes over to her bed and sits on it, crossing her legs, looking at the floor. "He has gone, Francis. You may come out now, unless you wish to remain there all day." She tells him getting back up and goes to her vanity mirror, letting her hair loose so she can fix it properly before getting fully dressed.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 8:07 am

I slid out from beneath the bed, finally able to breathe. Damn this claustrophobia! Still in my pants, I retrieved my shirt and boots and sat next to Eleanor as I finished dressing. "That was a close call, wasn't it? But rather exciting, even if your brother's presence startled us." I kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 3:19 am

She looks in the mirror, brushing her hair out. She looks at his reflection as she does. "That was indeed very close and exciting, but we shouldn't make a habit of it now should we?" She kisses him back passionately. "So, again tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:00 pm

"Tonight would be excellent, or we could perhaps go again right now... unless you prefer the anticipation," I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 6:45 am

She turns and looks at him, smiling. "What a man wants, he shall receive!" She says to him, moving to straddle his lap and kisses him passionately. She starts to remove his doublet once more.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 12:53 am

I grinned as she straddled me, and reached up to kiss her mouth deeply, kicking off my boots as she prepared to undress me again. I slipped my hand inside her dress to fondle her breast, using my other hand to help remove her own clothing.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:43 pm

She tosses his doublet to the floor and helps him slip her dress over her head and to the floor as well, leaving her naked on his lap. She sighs as he caresses her breasts and kisses his chest before standing, pulling him with her as she does. She wraps her arms around his neck and kisses him deep, pressing her breasts into his chest.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 5:47 am

Our tongues swirled around each other as we kissed, and my desire for her grew. As she pressed her luscious breasts against me I held her close to feel my hardening manhood. I grabbed her plump bottom.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 9:24 pm

She plays with his hair when he presses his hardening manhood into her and she sighs sweetly from the welcome building pressure on her womanhood, his hands warm on her bottom. She gently bites his bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 5:29 am

I chuckled slightly as she bit my lip, I could see she was a very playful lover. I moved her to the edge of the bed and bent her over. Running my hands down her back I felt myself hard again, but instead of taking her I gently eased finger inside her, feeling her warmth clamp down on me. I groaned as I moved my hand back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 2:00 am

She bends over on the bed and smiles as his hand roam down her back, warming her skin. The feel of his fingers inside her cause her to moan and when he uses them to pleasure her, she pants heavily and moans sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 7:16 am

I smiled as she clenched around me in pure pleasure, and when I felt she was ready for me again I plunged inside her, filling her all the way up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next