The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Francis Bryan
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Francis Bryan

Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 4:50 am

I smiled in hopes of assuring her. Believe it or not, my motives were pure. I wanted to see you again. I said truthfully.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 1:34 am

She looks at him and feels how sincere he is being. "I believe you, but you are known as quite a womanizer so forgive my disbelief for a moment. Would you like some wine?"
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 3:09 am

I smirked, and though what she said was fact, it was like a pinprick to my heart. People can change, with just the right catalyst. Thank you, I would like some wine. I watched from my lowered expression the curve of her breasts and hips, the sensuous simplicity I hadn't seen before, how she needed so few adornments, her long curly hair teasing the creaminess of her shoulders and neck.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 1:54 am

As she pours their glasses of wine, she feels his eyes on her and blushes, arranging herself so he can get a good look at her. She turns and gives him a glass, sipping from another. "I know they can, but I hope your change happened for a good reason."
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 1:58 am

I grinned as I saw she preened herself for my obvious view. I graciously took the wine and sipped it, refreshing myself. I believe my change has come for the right reasons, yes. I think a good woman can cause a man to want to change entirely. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 4:06 pm

She sat down next to him, fixing the front of her light yellow dress as she does. She sips from her glass of wine and sighs. "I think that if a man changes entirely all for the sake of a woman, he must love that woman completely. I must say, Francis, whatever woman has changed you for the better, she must be either very beautiful or she has touched your heart."
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 10:29 pm

There is a woman who has touched my heart very deeply. I placed my hand on hers. It is you, Lady Eleanor.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 4:23 pm

She looks into his eyes, feeling how he is telling the truth. "Francis, I....I don't know what to say! How did I touch your heart?"
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 6:18 pm

I can't quite explain it. I got up and began to pace the room. You see, I have been used to having whatever woman I set my eyes on, and once I had her, I would forget about her. It was a quick expulsion of passion and lust, nothing more. But with you, Eleanor, I just could not get you out of my mind. You have enchanted me, completely.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 2:20 am

She watches him pace and stares at him when he gets to the point. "I have?" She stands up and goes to him. "I can't get you out of my mind either. What of my brother? Charles won't be pleased with my letting an infamous womanizer court me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8