The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 6:18 pm

Eleanor laughed with him. "That is true, but you are still wise enough brother. You still see the fault in the Boleyn family and know they are a horrid bunch." She sipped her wine.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:19 pm

"Charles nodded slowly"

Yes...even if we're allied, now. Don't forget I helped them to get rid of Wolsey. Anyway...stop talking about them. Rather...how long will you stay at court, Nora? You know I missed you...

"He asked with a tender smile"
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 1:01 am

Eleanor smiled to him and dropped the Boleyn subject. "I will be staying here for some time. I have no recent plans of leaving. I have missed you so much and glad to be with you once more. If I do leave soon, I will write you a letter, so I do not take you from your business with the King."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 5:41 pm

"He nodded while smiling"

Oh...I know you would, dear. But I'm never too busy for my little sister. So...tell me: when would you like to meet my children?

"He asked joyfully, finishing his wine"
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 5:45 pm

Eleanor smiled and finished her wine. "I would love to meet them soon. Where would be a good place to hold the meeting?" She asked, curiously.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:50 pm

"Charles shrugged a bit and smiled"

Well...I can arrange a dinner all together. What do you think?

"He asked, looking at her to see her reaction"
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 3:53 pm

Eleanor smiled, a dinner sounded wonderful. "A dinner would be lovely. Just let me know and I will be there."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 5:51 pm

"Charles nodded and stood up"

Of course...I'll send you a servant to let you know. My children will love you. Now...I need to go, Nora. I have to discuss something important with Norfolk. See you soon at dinner, darling. And...don't break too much hearts in the meanwhile...

"He winked while smiling and squeezed softly her cheek"
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 6:50 pm

Eleanor smiled to him. "I dont break hearts. Good luck with Norfolk and your business." She embraced him before he left.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:16 pm

"Charles hugged her back with a warm smile. Then he kissed her forehead and left the room"
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 3:47 pm

I heard Brandon's sister was back at court, so I thought to pay her a visit as I also heard she was quite a beauty.

I knock at the door. "Lady Brandon, tis Sir Francis Bryan."
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:31 am

Eleanor heard a knock and voice at her door and went to open it for him. "Sir Bryan, please come in." She stands aside to let him in.

Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 2:46 pm

I step inside smirking to see what a beauty she truly is. "Hope I'm not intruding. So your Charles sister. I don't think we've officially met but I recall seeing you around court when you were younger." I stand with my hands behind my back, smiling at this stunning woman.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 3:51 pm

She smiled to him. "You aren't intruding. I am Charles' sister, I am Eleanor. I do not remember ever formally meeting you, though I have heard many great things about you." She said, looking at him. She foud he was very handsome, she felt drawn to him.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 4:11 pm

I smiled, seeing her looking at me the same way. "Really? Pray tell what have you heard?"
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 3:01 pm

She laughs a little. "Oh nothing big. I have heard about your closeness to His Majesty, that you are part of his private household. I have also heard of your bravery fighting for our realm." She said.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 3:59 pm

I smile greatly as my ego is boosted. ""I do as any good Englishman does for his king and country. And what of yourself my lady? How do you pursue your pleasures?" I asked grinning.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 5:14 pm

She smiles warmly. "I pursue my pleasures until I have captured them, until I know in my heart that I am satisfied and fulfilled." She said taking a step closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 8:58 am

"And what, may I ask fulfills and satisfies you, my lady? She stepps closer and I can smell her perfume, everything about her excites me.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:13 pm

She looks him in the face. "A little fun and adventure. If you asked what type of person fulfills and satisfies me, I would say a man who takes what her desires and wants most." She said, smiling seductively.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 3:53 pm

I grinned. "you are a woman after my own heart. when I want something I never fear to go after it. Right now I see a woman before me who I would love to explore," I flirted.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 8:47 pm

She felt desire for him rise within her. "The woman before you only wants a fearless man to explore her, to ravish her and make her feel new things." She flirted back, looking at his mouth wishing for a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 8:48 am

"I am the one to show you new things, and ravish you in however you would like." I stare at her plump looking lips and I know now for sure her desire matches mine. If I may be so bold, my lady I bring her close and give her a soft sensual kiss.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 11:37 pm

She got as close to him as possible and kissed him back just as sensually. His lips felt strong, but soft against hers. She wanted more of him in every way.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 7:29 am

Her body against mine feels good, and I can tell she is a woman who is not afraid to get what she wants. I press against her as my manhood is throbbing between my legs. Our kiss is long and deep and passionate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber   Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eleanor Brandon's bedchamber
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next