The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Edward Craven's Bedroom

Go down 
+2
Edward Craven
Alfonsina Garcia
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:33 pm

Edward sighed heavily,"As am I...I'm sorry."

He stood up from the bed and bit his lips with his arms crossed,"I never meant to hurt you...when is The Princess's funeral?"
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:36 pm

She answered with weak voice.

"This evening I guess.."
Back to top Go down
http://thetudorsworld.yetkin-forum.com
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:40 pm

"And I assume you will be going?"Edward asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:13 pm

She looked down and answered slowly.

"I want to.."
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:30 pm

Edward nodded,"Very well,"he walked over to the bed and took a seat beside her. He wrapped his arm around her and pulled her gently to him and kissed her hair.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:33 pm

A tear fell from her eyes to her cheek.

"Imagine that I am dead and one of your best friend isn't beside you."

She spoke with sad voice.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:35 pm

Edward took Alfonsina's face in his hands and wiped away her tear with his finger tip. He made a quick tilt with his head which somehow meant 'go'. He kissed her cheek and then whispered,"I will see you soon..."
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:38 pm

She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his lips.

"I will see you soon , then.."

She stood up and walked towards the door. Before she left the room she turned to Edward and smiled weakly.

"I love you so much."

She added and then left the room.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:42 pm

Edward nodded and watched her leave. He wondered if he should go to the funeral and eventually decided not to-he did not know Margaret and Alfonsina didn't ask him to go with her...maybe she would manage to send him a quick note to tell him she wanted him to come?

He then got washed and dressed and returned to his desk and stared absent mindedly out the window.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:53 pm

A servant came and left a note.

"I hope you won't leave me alone.. I'll be at my seat in the chapel as waiting for you to come.

Alfonsina."
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 8:42 pm

Alfonsina was tired after the funeral. But she was missing her son so much that she went to Edward's bedroom directly. Because she heard that Edward had taken Thomas from Elizabeth. She went and knocked the door.

"Love , Are you there?"
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 8:46 pm

Edward carefully unlatched the door and embraced Alfonsina-kissing her on the cheek. He glanced to the bed and Thomas was lying there-his legs and arms flying in the air as he gurgled contentedly.

Edward laughed and guided Alfonsina in,"How are you-you did not look well in the chapel..."
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 8:55 pm

She kissed him back smiled.

"I am well , love don't worry. I just missed my little boy."

She giggled and wrapped Thomas with her arms and kissed his tiny head.

"How is my handsome son? Did he make his auntie upset?"

She smiled and kissed her son's stomach as he giggled and made some cute noise.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 8:58 pm

Edward smiled and leaned against the wall,"Can I get you anything?"

He then added,"No I think she was rather besotted with him really. I said she could be his godmother...I hope you don't mind. I was thinking once he is christened we could make arrangements to send him away from court,"Edward glanced to Thomas and Alfonsina,"God knows I wish he could stay but it is better for him."
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 9:01 pm

She smiled as she heard Elizabeth would be his godmother. She nodded.

"Of course Elizabeth can be his godmother."

But then she got upset. How could she stay away from his son? It was bad enough to imagine.

"But... What will i do without him? Won't we go with him?"

Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 9:04 pm

Edward frowned and took a seat on the edge of the bed,"I know-it will be hard. We can still visit him regularly-as often as you wish. He will always be able to come to court and no doubt be admired by all. I think for summer he can stay but when winter comes I he should go to the country...it is safer for him, everyone is always falling ill at Christmas with the weather."

Edward looked to Thomas and smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 9:09 pm

She nodded sadly.

"Okay then.. As for his good we should do that , I guess.."

She looked at his son again. How cute he was.. He was nearly falling asleep. Alfonsina started to sing a lullaby while she was walking around the room for him to sleep.

Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 9:17 pm

Edward smiled and walked to the other side of the room and pointed an object which was veiled with pale blue satin. He tugged on the silky material and with a sweep he revealed an intricately carved cradle.

"I commissioned it upon his birth-I think it's rather nice,"Edward then walked over to Alfonsina and kissed her hair,"I love you-so much. The funeral today made me think. I have decided to never die and you will never either,"he winked playfully and laughed,"I could not bear loosing you."
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 9:31 pm

She was still singing when Edward walked towards her. She stopped singing when he started to talk then Alfonsina smiled wider.

Firstly , it is very beautiful , thank you love.. Secondly. I agree with you. We must be immortal. You , I and Thomas and our the other unborn children.."

She giggled and kissed his lips.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 9:33 pm

Edward smile and placed a hand gently on her stomach as he kissed our lips. He then embraced her from behind and peered down at Thomas as he nuzzled his head into her neck,"Did you speak with Charles...how is he?"
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 9:38 pm

"I couldn't speak with him.. Nan was near him so I didn't want to interrupt their conversation. But i am sure that he is pretty bad."

She spoke with sad voice.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 9:40 pm

Edward nodded,"I am sure he was distraught-he looked exhausted at funeral,"Edward sighed and noticed Thomas had fallen asleep, he giggled softly and kissed Alfonsina's neck,"Your lullaby worked...was it Italian?"
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 9:43 pm

As Thomas fell asleep , Alfonsina put him to the cradle and kissed his forehead. Then she turned to Edward and smiled as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I know you know Italian , my lord.. When we first met , we spoke a little in Italian."

She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 9:46 pm

Edward laughed softly and bent his knees slightly so they were eye to eye. Carefully he brought her closer to him as he wrapped his arms around her waist,"Buona memoria mia bella moglie."

Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 9:52 pm

Her heart was beating faster as he brought her closer. She smiled in an impulsive way.

"Mi ricordo tutto di te."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Edward Craven's Bedroom
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next