The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Edward Craven's Bedroom

Go down 
+2
Edward Craven
Alfonsina Garcia
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 10:52 pm

"Sssh.."

She kissed him again and again.

"Just promise me that you will be fine.."
Back to top Go down
http://thetudorsworld.yetkin-forum.com
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 10:56 pm

Edward smiled weakly,"I will try-my darling,"he whispered with a slight groan. The pain was still there and his body was red with heat.

"Promise me...should anything happen,"he took a deep breath as even talking exhausted him,"You will...be happy, ensure our son is happy and ...tell him of me...If you do so wish...to marry another...I would not mind..."
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 11:00 pm

She was shocked. It was just like her world was spinnig around her. She couldn't know what to do. Her voice was so harsh.

"Nothing will happen to you."

She haven't thought about something like that before. She always saw Edward as if he was immortal. She just knew one thing. And that thing was she couldn't handle it.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 11:04 pm

"I pray it won't,"Edward whispered,"But I have a family now and I...I need to ensure that I protect them...You are my wife and mother to our little Thomas...I will always protect you and defend you."

Edward coughed again and then added,"I love you."
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 11:06 pm

"And I love this family more than anything in this life. I am ready to do everything not to lose you , Edward."

After he coughed , she smiled tenderly and kissed him. She was still praying inside herself.

"I love you , too my one and only.."
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 11:08 pm

Edward smiled and closed his eyes sleepily,"Will you lie with me,"he whispered and tugged on the velvet covers as his fever now changed to a chill.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 11:11 pm

She nodded and smiled. Then she lay on bed and snuggled to him greatly. She whispered but her voice was shaking.

"Love.."
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 11:15 pm

"Do not fear for me...all will be well,"he whispered as everything went very dark, very quiet and very still.

As he slept he dreamed of his son as a grown man-strong and intelligent, handsome and kind. He saw him and Alfonsina holding one anothers hands as their hairs grew grey.

Then he was a young man again-back to present- and he was in the garden again and he saw Alfonsina lying on the grass, with her golden hairs crowning her head as she stared at the sky. He could feel their first kiss, her love, his love, their passion and the golden light poured through his body. He was no longer shaking from a chill, his body was no longer hot to touch, the pain subsided and he awoke once more knowing Alfonsina had blessed him with her radiance.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:40 am

After Edward slept , Alfonsina tried to sleep. But everytime she closed her eyes , it was as if she was in a black hole , she was screaming but nobody could hear. That's why she gave up. She understood that she wouldn't sleep. Then , she decided to watch her husband. He was so handsome and so kind. Alfonsina was lucky to have him. But she would never forgive herself because of the things she did when Edward came back. Now she was just praying for his health. She didn't want to lose him. She just wanted to grow old together with their son. God know maybe they would have more than one child. Alfonsina wanted to have a baby girl this time. She was smiling with these thoughts and watching Edward.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:09 am

Edwards eyes slowly opened and he saw Alfonsina looking at him. He grinned and moved closer to her-he took her hand and brought it gently to his lips.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:15 am

When Alfonsina saw Edward woke up , she smiled tenderly and sighed.

"How do you feel my love?"
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:16 am

Edward propped himself up in bed,"A little bitter,"he mumbled and embraced Alfonsina warmly.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:19 am

"Can i do anything for you?"

She smiled as he embraced him warmly. She again understood how much she missed him.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:22 am

"Perhaps you could kiss me,"Edward said with a teasing grin.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:26 am

"As you wish , sir.."

She giggled. Then she put her hand on his cheek and kissed him passionately.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:31 am

Edward smiled and kissed her back-holding her face carefully in his hands,"I missed you."
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:37 am

She smiled softly.

"I missed you more."
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:38 am

Edward asked softly as he brought her head to lean against his chest,"Do you...wish to have more children?"
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:53 am

She smiled and bit her lips.

"Yes , if you wish.."
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:54 am

Edward smiled and wrapped his arms round her waist and pulled her closer to him. Gently his finger tips caressed her back...
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:58 am

Her lips touched his lips with all passion she had. Her hands were moving on his chest and his shoulders. She missed his body's warmth.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:03 am

Edward grinned and slowly began unlacing her corset as he began to kiss her lips and neck...
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 7:57 pm

She was shaking with every touch of Edward. She missed the passion whicn they lived together. As he started to begin unlacing her corset , she continued to kiss his lips. Then she felt his kisses on her neck. Then she tried to take off his night gown.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:31 pm

Edward slipped off his shirt and gathered Alfonsina into his arms. He could feel his desire burning through his body as his hands travelled up her legs...
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:58 am

When Alfonsina felt Edward's hands on her legs , she moaned with a small voice. Her body was burning with desire. She was wanting her husband so much that she started to kiss his neck , his chest and his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Edward Craven's Bedroom
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next