The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Edward Craven's Bedroom

Go down 
+2
Edward Craven
Alfonsina Garcia
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Margaret Douglas
Countess of Lennox
Margaret Douglas

Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:12 pm

I laugh...

You seem quite in love with him! I should hope to see him soon

I then frown and pat Edward on the arm...

I am sorry-she will get better dear friend. I met some Moor doctors on my travels-I could perhaps write to them-seek advice?

I then grin and shrug...

I knew she would grow to be beautiful...I should think a young man is interested in her already though.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:16 pm

"I want you to be his godfather-naturally Thomas and Elizabeth are his godparent...unfortunately my wife wants Charles Brandon to be a god father too which I am not enthusiastic about...though you are no better an example,"I laugh and then continue,"Perhaps-we are biding our time and seeing how things go..."

I then frown and ask quickly,"Who? Do not tell me it is that arrant knave James!"
Back to top Go down
Margaret Douglas
Countess of Lennox
Margaret Douglas

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 8:44 am

Oh thank you-it would be an honour. I dare say I will teach him more than Brandon ever could!

I laugh and wave my hands carelessly and fill my goblet...

Oh no-although I saw him in...oh where was it? Ah yes-in Calais! He was quite the little urchin-begging for money at dawn and falling out a brothel at dusk. No-not him. Some one quite different...
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 2:25 pm

Edward laughed heartily and finished off his ale,"I dare say you would..."

He then tilted his head and replied,"Well it is what he deserves and will you just tell me who this is?"
Back to top Go down
Margaret Douglas
Countess of Lennox
Margaret Douglas

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 2:43 pm

I finish my second goblet of ale and say with a hint of a slur...

The Prince of Scotland-William Stuart. She deserves no less though-but a prince!
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 2:46 pm

Edward filled up the goblet but nearly spilled it all over the floor when he finished,"You lie!"

Edward laughed with a hint of intoxication,"You try to joke with me! The Prince of Scotland-my God!"
Back to top Go down
Margaret Douglas
Countess of Lennox
Margaret Douglas

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 2:50 pm

It is the truth-friend...a handsome pair but be sure she does get her heart broken as before. He may be a prince but he is still a man and she a young woman-beautiful and grace incarnate.

I finish a third goblet and collapse against the sofa

You are a bad influence Your Grace-I am drunk!
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 2:53 pm

Edward grinned-although he felt slightly intoxicated he was not as drunk as his old friend,"It is you Henry who is the bad influence and I am only a little drunk-I fear you cannot handle the ale! You are wise though-I shall keep a close eye on her...and him,"he thought protectively of his sister and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Douglas
Countess of Lennox
Margaret Douglas

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 2:56 pm

Oh hush and I can handle...my drink perfectly well!

I know he speak the truth but I just smile and add...

Do you have a mistress yet? You have fulfilled your obligations as a husband and bore a son through your wife-has any young girl caught your fancy?
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 2:59 pm

"No I do not-why would I when I am happy with my wife? I do love her-it was not a marriage of convenience but of love,"I mumbled and nestle into the couch as I grow weary.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Douglas
Countess of Lennox
Margaret Douglas

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 3:02 pm

I scoff and say...

Oh wait a year or two and you will have a harem. I dare say there are many women fighting for your favour in court.

I sigh and mumble...

Well old friend I think I should head to my chamber-I am drunk and weary...

I stand a little unsteady and walk to the door.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 3:04 pm

Edward punched his arm playfully as he stood,"Enough of that-Henry!"

He then laughed and opened the door. He gave him a brotherly embrace and the pushed him jokingly into the corridor,"Goodnight Henry..."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Douglas
Countess of Lennox
Margaret Douglas

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 3:06 pm

I laugh and stumble out the door and try to kick him back...

Thank you friend-I will see you later.

I then bow mockingly...

Your Grace

I then chuckle as I head to my bed...
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 9:09 pm

Nan walked to Edward's room silently after they talked with Elizabeth, his sister. She slowly stopped at the door. She still didnt complete the speech he was gonna make to him but she had to start. She knocked the door and waited for answer. She hoped Alfonsina was not here.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:08 pm

Edward heard a knock at his door and looked confused-he didn't know who could be visiting. He walked to his door and carefully unlatched it and then he saw Nan. He grinned and gestured for her to enter,"Nan! Come in!"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 10:40 pm

Nan waited nervously there. She was still thinking how to enter that subject. She tried to smile after Edward opened the door. She walked into room and looked at him. "I'm not disturbing you, i hope" she said kindly
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 11:33 pm

Cesare walked through the hallways at a lightening speed and gave the announcer on the door no time to announce him "My Lord..i should announce you first..before you enter.." he said and Cesare let out a puff of breath "Be gone, i will call you back when you are needed." he said and he walked into the room "Dearest brother, how glad am i to see you."
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 11:39 pm

Edwards servants were unpacking his things and diligently tending his fire, ensuring his rooms were ready for their master's return. He sauntered down the hall with his squire laughing happily as he heard a strange voice from his room and noticed the door wide open. His squire immediately -out of sheer loyalty and friendship- drew his sword however Edward immediately held him back,"Put that away and get some rest, I'll see you tomorrow. Thank you dear James."
The squire protested but Edward ushered him away.

He then marched quickly to his room and saw a figure in his way-a little shorter than him, a little younger but rather familiar,"Good sir, may I help you? Are you aware these are my rooms"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 11:42 pm

Cesare simply smirked at the man "Perhaps you don't remember me." he said and he the grinned "I am Cesare Garcia, brother to your wife."
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 11:46 pm

Edward smiled,"Ah Cesare Garcia! Well it is a pleasure to meet you."

Edward removed his cloak and gestured for his servants to leave,"Well then... please take a seat-may I get you anything?"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 11:49 pm

Cesare looked at the man and raised an eyebrow "This meeting is not one out of pleasure or well doing." he said "You have utterly abandoned my dearest sister. Have you taken up a mistress whom you need to travel to see, or is there another reason as to why my sister hardly see's her husband these days."
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 7:24 am

Edward scoffed,"Utterly abandoned? Considering I am back in court I would say utterly abandoned is rather inaccurate. Besides I fail to recognise how you have any right to command me sir."
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 4:20 pm

Cesare grinned at the man "Well my good lord, Edward." he started "It is my sister whom you have abandoned whilst you are away on your...journeys." he said "Do you not love her anymore, is that the problem?"
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 6:40 pm

Edward folded his arms and took a seat with an authority he wasn't even aware he was exerting,"I have not been taking 'journeys'-you are speaking as if I have been frolicking around Europe with a harem in my household. I sir have a son, I have a wife, I have a job, I have responsibilities-none of which you have; so do not dare presume to exert your cautions on me,"Edward replied firmly.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 7:00 pm

Cesare looked at the man from the side of his eye, the glance was more like a warning. He laughed a little "All that, i will have soon." he said "I was only looking out for the good keeping of my dear sister, as she is dear to me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Edward Craven's Bedroom
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next