The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Edward Craven's Bedroom

Go down 
+2
Edward Craven
Alfonsina Garcia
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 9:57 pm

He smiled and touched her lips with his. He then brought her face into his hands and caressed her features,"Gli occhi, il naso, le guance, le tue labbra ... So che ogni parte di te e mi piace ogni parte di te."
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 10:00 pm

She smiled after every touch of him.

"I know.. I love every part of you , too.. Thomas has your eyes and your nose. I am sorry but he will be more handsome than you."

She smiled teasingly.
Back to top Go down
http://thetudorsworld.yetkin-forum.com
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 10:05 pm

Edward laughed,"It would not be hard and our daughter when she is born will have your beauty and your grace."

He kissed her passionately and wrapped his arms round her waist. He then rested his head on her shoulder and buried his face into her as her hair fell over him,"My darling,"he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 10:17 pm

She could feel goosebumps. She smiled.

"My love..."

Then she added.

"Let's go to the bed.. It's been late.."

Suddenly she felt so tired that she couldn't stand on her feet.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 10:21 pm

Edward nodded and quickly changed into his night shirt He noticed Alfonsina suddenly looked very tired-he smiled lovingly at her and swept her into his arms and walked her over to the bed. He gently lay her down and wrapped the sheets around her.

He then walked to the cradle and touched Thomas's forehead and grinned happily,"Goodnight my son..."

Edward walked to the bed and climbed in-he kissed Alfonsina and then shut his eyes,"Goodnight my love."
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 10:26 pm

After Edward kissed her , she closed her eyes. A few hours later she opened her eyes with a pain in her stomach. She quickly stood up.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The pain was so harsh that she held her stomach. She couldn't know what to do. Edward was still sleeping. Alfonsina did everything not to wake him up. She went away from the bed and sat on the sofa.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

She waited a little for pain to go away. After she was feeling a bit better , she went back to the bed and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:38 pm

Edward fell asleep almost instantly-it had been a long day. He felt utterly at ease as he slept beside his wife and his son slept by them. He was content in his dreamy state.

He awoke though and it was still dark-he could hear the rain batter against the window and something pattering about the room. Edward groaned and rolled over. The fire however kept the room warm and cast a warm glow-everything turned a shade of orange. As his eyes opened heavily and reluctantly he saw Alfonsina crawl into bed and she was hunched over.

Edward yawned as he still felt tired and leaned closer. He touched her cheek and forced his tired eyes open,"You okay?"he mumbled and nuzzled his head into the pillow.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:16 am

She couldn't sleep very well at night. She always had nightmares and she often woke up during the night. As Edward touched her cheek , she immediately opened her eyes and smiled weakly. Her eyes were a little red and swollen.

"Yes , i am alright , love.. Good morning."
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:33 am

Edward nodded,"Are you sure...I heard you stir in the night,"he whispered.

Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:38 am

"I just woke up to drink some water , love."

She smiled weakly. She would go to the infirmary today. After that she decided to tell Edward what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:40 am

Edward nodded-he was still a little worried about her. He then grumbled as he heard Thomas begin to cry from his cot-he shot a grin to Alfonsina and clambered up from bed to soothe him.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:45 am

As Thomas started to cry , she grinned back to Edward. Then she watched him to soothe his son. They were looking so perfect together. She smiled herself.

"I can look at this forever."

She laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:54 am

Edward laughed,"I think he may be hungry-I'll take him to him wet nurse..."

He then walked over to the bed,"Could you hold him till I get dressed?"
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 10:07 am

She nodded and took Thomas. He was smiling and Alfonsina kissed his pinky nose.

"How is my little boy this morning? He looks great."

She kissed his stomach and his tiny hands.

"Mamma ti ama."

Alfonsina whispers to his ear with smiling.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 10:10 am

Edward smiled and quickly got washed and dressed. He wished he would remember this forever-Thomas looked like he fitted perfectly in Alfonsina's arms,"Can I get you anything when I am gone?"

He asked softly as he touched Thomas forehead and pulled on his cloak.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 2:58 pm

She shook her head by looking at Thomas.

"Just be sure that he is okay."

Alfonsina kissed Thomas' pink warm cheek. Then , she smiled and gave Thomas to Edward's arms.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 3:01 pm

Edward nodded,"I will-he will always be safe with me,"he assured and took him carefully into his arms.

"Rest while I'm gone. I'll see you soon,"Edward said and kissed her hair. He then slipped out the room.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Douglas
Countess of Lennox
Margaret Douglas

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 9:09 pm

After my arrival in court I decide to go to my old friend's chambers-it has been too long. I knock the door...

Edward? Are you there, my friend?
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 9:15 pm

Edward unlatched the door and gasped as he saw his old friend. His roar of laughter filled the room,"What are doing here?"

He pushed him playfully on the shoulder and opened the door wider,"Get in-Henry! How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Margaret Douglas
Countess of Lennox
Margaret Douglas

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 9:36 pm

I laugh and punch my friend jokingly...

I have came back from my travels and I return to see you my old friend! I am very well-exhausted though...it was a rough crossing...

I slouch onto a couch and admire the room...

Very fine.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 9:39 pm

I grin in disbelief-my oldest friend in court! I rush into the room and pour some warmed ale for him and give it to him. I pour a goblet for myself and take a gulp.

"You are lucky you caught me-I was meant to be going to Italy...with my wife,"I laugh lightly and add,"Yes they are very nice..."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Douglas
Countess of Lennox
Margaret Douglas

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 9:50 pm

I mumble a thank you as he gives me the ale and I take a hearty sip. I then smile widely and say...

Ah yes-you have settled down and found a wife. Thomas had wrote me and said-I hear she is a great beauty...but a widow?
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 9:54 pm

Edward laughed and replied as he sat down beside him,"Yes I am-an old man!"

He then took another sip of the ale and set it down,"She is...I think her the most beautiful creature on God's earth,"He then kicked him on the shin childishly,"Yes! But it does not matter to me and besides...I also have a son sleeping in a nursery as we speak."

Last edited by Edward Craven on Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Margaret Douglas
Countess of Lennox
Margaret Douglas

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 9:56 pm

I laugh and finish of the ale-as I am thirsty after the voyage...

No less for you-you are quite the catch Edward! And a son? Well she is a good wife-I should hope she gives you a couple more!

I then sigh and add...

Speaking of children...how is little LIzzie?
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:03 pm

"My little Thomas-he is quite handsome. He will do well and when he cries? He is so loud-I did not think it possible for something so tiny to be so...so deafening,"Edward then sighed and swigged back some more ale,"Alfonsina is actually not well...she has childbed fever..."

Edward then winked and said,"She is a beautiful young woman but you do not have my leave to even look at her! I think I should look for a husband for her-she is of an age..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Edward Craven's Bedroom
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next