The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Edward Craven's Bedroom

Go down 
+2
Edward Craven
Alfonsina Garcia
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 4:08 pm

Edward kissed her lips back hungrily and lay atop of Alfonsina. With a quick tug he removed his velvet breeches and thrust himself strongly into Alfonsina-he let out a loud moan.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:02 pm

Alfonsina felt Edward inside her. She moaned. Her all body was in strong desire and the only person who could end this is Edward. She pulled Edward towards herself and kissed his lips passionately while Edward was movin g on the top of her. Every movement of him , Alfonsina was letting out a moan.
Back to top Go down
http://thetudorsworld.yetkin-forum.com
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:40 pm

Edward was full of pleasure as he rode Alfonsina-he let out a moan as he pushed deeper. His lips hungrily kissed hers as he caressed her body gently.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:48 pm

As he pushed deeper and harder , Alfonsina's nails were on his back. She was shaking with the pleasure. Edward's hands were moving on her body gently. Every touch of him caused Alfonsina to want him more.

"I love you.."

She whispered to his ear with love.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:58 pm

Edward grinned mischievously as he felt her nails dig into his back-he kissed her neck and the her breasts as he rode her fastly.

However when she spoke he slowed down a little-his hand touched her face,"I love you too,"he whispered and then kissed her lips softly.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:17 pm

She smiled with pleasure as he was riding her. Then , she realized that she was reaching the top. She leaned back her head and moaned once again.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:24 pm

Edward felt himself reach his climax he rode her faster until finally he let out a moan and kissed her lips. The pleasure trickled through him and he then rolled off her and breathed heavily.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:37 pm

After Edward reached his climax , he rolled off. Alfonsina was smiling and breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:44 pm

Edward smiled and lay on his side beside her, he embraced her warmly into his arms and caressed her long golden hairs.

"I love you, my beautiful wife..."
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:24 pm

She smiled as he caressed her long blonde hair. She hadn't realized how much she needed it before.

"I love you too , my handsome husband.."
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:29 pm

Edward sighed and whispered as he wrapped an arm around her,"Tell me of Genoa..."

He rested his head near her on the fluffy pillow.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:37 pm

She smiled as she remembered about her hometown. She was missing there so much.

"I miss Genoa... I miss the smell of wines in the streets. I miss how people are warm-hearted in Genoa. Nobody thinks any bad thing. No lie , no anger , no betrayal. Also , in this time of the year , you can see the streets covered with cherry blossoms."

She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:39 pm

Edward closed his eyes and imagined what it would be like,"Love...where should you like our son to be raised?"

His fingertips caressed her neck and shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:42 pm

She sighed deeply.

"I don't think I want to raise him in the court. Here is full of lie and betrayal."

Then she looked at him.

"What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:47 pm

Edward nodded in agreement,"No not here...he is so pure and innocent. I do not want him to be corrupted in this court."

Edward then thought for a while,"I want him to have a happy childhood-one in which he can live for pleasure. Go riding in the mornings and dine in the evenings. I want him to laugh everyday...whether that be here or in Genoa...well I do not know."

Edward then added with a soft laugh,"He will be a great man of wealth when he is grown-the second Duke of Windsor and Duke of Genoa..."
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:56 pm

She smiled and moved closer to him.

"Then what father wants will happen."

She giggled and kissed him.

"But,where will it be? I am fine with Windsor too honey. And you never told me about there. Your turn.. Tell me about Windsor.."
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:06 pm

Edward leaned closer and caressed her soft body,"Well,"he began,"I did not grow up in Windsor-but my father did all his life-I lived in Kent. When he received his dukedom he was given Duke of Windsor...it is what he wanted, it was very special to him."

"I lived in Kent-in the most beautiful of homes. It was surrounded by a wood and then acres of land. We had one certain plot were strawberries and apples were grown and in the summer we three would rush out their to the orchard and pluck the strawberries and grab the apples from the trees. The most magical of all was the wood and before Elizabeth was bornThomas and I would climb down from our bedrooms-it was about three floors so we often fell into the bushes below and would return home black and blue,"Edward laughed lightly,"There was a willow tree and under it we built a den where we would place old stools from our home and take sweet meats there. When I was seven and Thomas was ten we stole our fathers ale and stumbled home as dawn was breaking like old men...it was the most magical of times. When Elizabeth came along she taught us the beauty of the world-she saw and still sees goodness in everything. She taught us dances, refined our tastes and completed our family beautifully."
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:12 pm

She listened him carefully and imagined the all things Edward told about.

"That's why i want more than one child. I grew up alone. I didn't have any siblings. After my parents died , i was all alone. You were lucky to have them."
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:16 pm

Edward touched her cheek softly and kissed her lips tenderly,"You will never be alone now. I am sure our son will be a great man and when I am old and eventually leave this world he will care for you and the children I pray will follow him. You are the best wife, my own darling."
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:18 pm

She smiled and kissed him back.

"You won't leave this world alone , love.. We will together."

Then she added.

"And... I have the best husband in the world."

She kissed his nose.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:22 pm

Edward grinned and embraced her warmly,"You fit perfectly into my arms-it were as if they were made to hold you like this."

He touched her lips and then kissed her,"Now lets sleep love and in the morning we shall go see our son."
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:28 pm

Her eyes were closing. She spoke barely.

"Maybe they were really made for it."

Then she smiled and closed her eyes. She was so peaceful.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:51 pm

Edward quickly fell asleep feeling utterly at peace with Alfonsina-he felt at home. Within a few hours though he awoke and glanced to Alfonsina who was still sleeping silently-her golden hair spilling over her face. With a gentle touch he kissed her shoulder and rose from the bed.

The room was dark and all the candles had burned their last flames and stood dull. The moon shone brightly outside though and cool icy light streamed through the window right to Edwards desk-this should do, he thought as he didn't want to wake Alfonsina.

Grabbing his robe he tended the fire and collected some parchment. He had to write letters-the most important of which were to his brother and mother and a few of a business nature. A couple of hours later he finally sealed the final letter and piled it with the rest on his desk.

He looked back at Alfonsina and grinned. She was the most beautiful creature on Gods earth-she had given him love, become his wife and now gave him a son. He felt so lucky and as he returned to their warm bed and he embraced her into his arms he felt utterly content.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 4:24 pm

In her dream , she was more than happy. They moved to another place -she couldn't remember where but it was far away from the court - , and Alfonsina had second child. A baby girl.

When she opened her eyes slowly , she found Edward embracing her tightly. She smiled with sleepy eyes.

"Good morning my love.."
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:13 pm

Edward stretched out in the bed and smiled warmly at Alfonsina. She looked like she was glowing and he kissed her lightly,"Good morning,"he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Edward Craven's Bedroom
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next