The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Edward Craven's Bedroom

Go down 
+2
Edward Craven
Alfonsina Garcia
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:00 pm

She kissed him back. Then she asked with curiosity.

"Did you decide where to raise our son , love?"

She smiled.
Back to top Go down
http://thetudorsworld.yetkin-forum.com
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:51 pm

He sighed for a moment and replied,"I should think in this country for now-in Kent preferably. I thought he could perhaps live at my old home with my mother, she could supervise his care...he would have everything he would need there and when he is old enough he could be tutored with my nephew ,my brothers son..."

Edward then grinned and kissed her cheek,"Perhaps once he is a boy would could consider going to your home?"
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:17 pm

She smiled. She was thinking a lot about this subject lately.

"Let's think for a while , too. And within this time , Thomas will be a little more grown up and he will be ready to go."
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:12 pm

"I wonder what man he will be like when he is grown..."Edward mumbled thoughtfully.

Then he glanced to Alfonsina lying beside him. Edward kissed Alfonsina's shoulder and neck lightly whilst caressing her back,"I love you my beautiful wife,"he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:49 am

"He will be a man like his father."

She answered with smiling. Then she giggled as he kissed her shoulder and kissed his lips warmly.

"I love you too , my one and only.."
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:28 am

"Can I get you anything?"he with a smile and sat up in bed-he glanced out the window and noticed it was pouring with rain. He shivered and rose from the bed -grabbing his breeches and pulling them on- he then walked to the fire and carefully tended it.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 5:59 pm

She shook her head.

"No , darling thank you."

Then she watched him with still sleepy eyes and smiling. He was so handsome that everytime Alfonsina looked at him , she fell in love with him once again.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:13 pm

Edward glanced back to Alfonsina and winked playfully. She looked absolutely radiant -even in the dull room- Edward thought back to when he first met her-how could he not love her...

He walked over back over to the warm comfortable bed. He crawled on top of Alfonsina and kissed her softly.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:43 pm

She kissed him back. Then , she smiled sadly.

"Honey.. Charles lost his wife. I should be beside him in his these hard times. I am sure that he is very upset."
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:48 pm

Edward rolled off Alfonsina and sat up on the bed,"Of course,"he murmured.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:55 pm

She sat near him and put her head on his shoulders. Then she asked with sad voice.

"Why are you like this to Charles?"
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:00 pm

He looked to her and sighed,"Like what?"

He knew what she meant. He had tried to respect him but all he had received was his patronising stares-even on their wedding day he tried to scuttle into Alfonsina...
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:07 pm

She sighed and spoke.

"You know exactly 'like what'. Honey.. I care so much about Charles. He is a very close friend of mine. He is the godfather of my first son. He helped me to give birth like you. If he hadn't been there , I would have been dead now. I owe him much. And it is very important for me that you two can respect each other. You don't have to like him and he doesn't have to like you. But both of you must respect my feelings about both of you. Please love.."
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:12 pm

Edward scoffed,"I tried. I was respectful. I bowed, called him 'Your Grace' because I knew you loved him. I knew he was important to you and that you were important to him. I tried. He however -when you fell ill on our wedding day- tried to sweep you into his arms and carry you away like you were his bride and when I return from France he is with you. I saw the winks you exchanged-I know he would have you if you allowed it."
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:24 pm

She stood up and looked at him with angry eyes.

"You don't know what you are saying Edward. Firstly , I know he did something like that in our wedding day. It was just because he cares about me , too and we are old friends. I know he just wanted to be sure that i was okay."

Then she breathed.

"Secondly... You are being ridiculous. Really.. How can you think something like that? He loves someone else. I love you. Charles and I are just friends. It will be like that forever. Nothing will change. I am sure that in my hard times he will be beside me too. Please be careful about what you are saying."

She sighed after she finished. She was angry and so sorry about Edward's thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:34 pm

Edward sighed and grabbed his shirt and stabbed his arms through the sleeves,"So is this how it shall be? You favouring him over me? I'm your husband and the father of our son-it is I who you should be defending. Do you realise how he tried to make me look-infront of my family and our guests-he publicly disrespected me even though I tried,"Edward said with his hands failing in the air.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:41 pm

She goggled and sighed.

"Okay you are right. He shouldn't have done this maybe. But i am sure that he didn't have an intend like you thought. Like you , he just wanted me to be safe and healthy."

She added.

"Please don't make this quarrel into something like 'I am the one whom you should be beside'. You have different parts in my life. Of course you are my husband and the father of my child. But he is my best friend. And he was always with me whatever happened. He still is and he will be. Please Edward , try to understand."

Then she felt that her anger was climbing.

"And I didn't want to say this but what were you doing with a blond lady in waiting last day? Even I tell everything about me. I knew that we would quarrel about this topic but i told you that i would be with Charles."

She raised her voice.

"Tell me what can a man who has a newborn son do with a blondie?"
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:48 pm

Edward replied quickly,"She is a friend-like Charles is to you! Her name is Lady Jane Bassett and I am sure she would be offended -as I am- that you would even insinuate anything was going,"He raised his hands in the air as he finally started to get angry. He paced up and down the room as he spoke,"I was in France for two months and believe me I could have very easily taken a mistress but I didn't because I love you. I love you and only you!"
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:56 pm

She replied with the same voice tone.

"What did i do then? I waited for you to come back for two months! I was pregnant. And I didn't stop loving you even for a second! Can you imagine how hard it was to wait for your news? Do you know how hard it was to think my husband wouldn't come back?"

Then she sighed.

"I didn't say anything about your work in France. Of course you can go.. I know you went for me for our son's future.. But..."

She couldn't say anything , she just hushed."
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:02 pm

Edward shook his head in frustration and leaned against the desk as his voice raised to a louder tone,"I told you-I wrote! I came as soon as I could. I have always told you that I would never leave you still doubt? What must I do to prove my love for nothing seems good enough!"

As she stopped he looked up,"Continue,"he mumbled,"Say what you will..."
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:10 pm

She nodded with a little anger.

"I know you wrote me! I wrote you too. I don't blame you for it."

Then she listened to him and shook her head.

"I have nothing to tell."

Then she looked his eyes directly ad sat down.

"I haven't seen this feelings in your eyes so far. But I could understand that loving me is tiring and consuming you.."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:13 pm

Edward looked at her,"What do you mean? What are you trying to say?"
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:18 pm

She looked at him directly.

"I don't mean to say anything. I just don't want to make you feel sad or upset."

She raised her voice again but this time she was angry with herself.

"I am your wife god damn it! I must make you happy , not angry!"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:21 pm

Edward sat on the bed beside her and took her hand,"You do make me happy...you do. I just...I feel I will never be enough for you."
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:28 pm

She shook her head.

"Do not feel like that. You are more than enough.."

She sighed.

"Sorry.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edward Craven's Bedroom    Edward Craven's Bedroom  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Edward Craven's Bedroom
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next